KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Page 5 of 48 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Hrrrrm. This thread doesn't even need post edits to get waaay creepy.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com


  2. This is true lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Really?
    crying game ftw
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Hrrrrm. This thread doesn't even need post edits to get waaay creepy.
    and thats just the way you like it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Not bad for a young whippersnapper eh?
    indeed
    most of those songs I was listening to in the 90s

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Hrrrrm. This thread doesn't even need post edits to get waaay creepy.
    indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    crying game ftw
    indeed...
    er, wait
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    crying game ftw
    LMAO...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Awesome this thread just got pretty interesting to say the least. Maybe I should not be posting progress pics in my undies anymore with this group. Who knows what may happen next...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome this thread just got pretty interesting to say the least. Maybe I should not be posting progress pics in my undies anymore with this group. Who knows what may happen next...
    Just hold off on a blonde wig... and you'll be fine lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome this thread just got pretty interesting to say the least. Maybe I should not be posting progress pics in my undies anymore with this group. Who knows what may happen next...
    We'll all leave...just saying.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome this thread just got pretty interesting to say the least. Maybe I should not be posting progress pics in my undies anymore with this group. Who knows what may happen next...
    Just do it in a Vader mask


    Name:  ForumRunner_20130612_183351.png
Views: 142
Size:  360.0 KB
    Like that just sexier
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Just do it in a Vader mask

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82 604"/>
    Like that just sexier
    Lol I look tiny there. I probably have 30lbs on me since then
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol I look tiny there. I probably have 30lbs on me since then
    I believe you. ;-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Just do it in a Vader mask


    Name:  ForumRunner_20130612_183351.png
Views: 142
Size:  360.0 KB
    Like that just sexier
    Where's your light saber?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Well guys I am awake for some reason. I have the rest of the week off to spend with my Mom and went to the gym late didn't get home until after 10:00 which is the reason. Anyway took a few pics with a pump since all of my progress shots have been taken with no food, or water and definitely no pump. Since I am not in hiding I don't even have to put a flash in front of my face or stand in the shadows. Not being ill this week is agreeing with me. My arms are the first thing to go when calories drop but I think they filled back up decently.

    I will post up my workout in the morning.

    Name:  Front Side 6-12-13.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  214.5 KB

    Name:  Back Side 6-12-13.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  168.3 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well guys I am awake for some reason. I have the rest of the week off to spend with my Mom and went to the gym late didn't get home until after 10:00 which is the reason. Anyway took a few pics with a pump since all of my progress shots have been taken with no food, or water and definitely no pump. Since I am not in hiding I don't even have to put a flash in front of my face or stand in the shadows. Not being ill this week is agreeing with me. My arms are the first thing to go when calories drop but I think they filled back up decently.

    I will post up my workout in the morning.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82 639"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82 638"/>
    Enjoy that time with the fam bro!

    Pics are showing obvious improvements! You look like you are tightening up like crazy. Nice job sir!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. You're a fukin ox, big guy. That back is just MASSIVE!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    You're a fukin ox, big guy. Bet your penis is just MASSIVE!
    Hmmm ok bro some things are best kept to yourself...

  18. Even more progress here, you're on track now....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Hmmm ok bro some things are best kept to yourself...
    Like herpes?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Ah ha! That is some major progress for sure buddy. Getting diced!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  21. ^^ yup moving in quick here! what is weight now?
    that rear lat spread might be my fav pose for you..jelly over the thickness!

  22. Massive dude. Nuff said
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Just caught up on this thread. Washing my brain and trying to get some "images" out! You guys!

    Those last pics are fantastic Kleen. I'm very impressed with your progress and look. Great job brother!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Hmmm ok bro some things are best kept to yourself...
    Aww damn! That's a good one lol!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  25. Fap fap fap fap fap.

  26. Kleen, I am impressed bro. Every set of pics shows definite change. Big wing span.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. You're improving by the minute.......

    Amazing.....really amazing....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  28. Just checkin in to see Kleen, very awesome man. Lookin thicknasty

  29. Happy Fathers Day everyone. Sad today my mom is going home tomorrow. I have been spending as much time as I could with her. Workoits are still going well. I had a free day today. My metabolism has sped up a good bit and I lost a lot this week. By Wednesday I was 200.4 and as of this morning 198.4 so about 4 lbs this week... Hit the refeed day about 300p 400c and 80 f. Will probably see an increase in calories this week. I will post up pics tomorrow after I take my mother to the airport. I will weigh in tomorrow too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Happy Fathers Day everyone. Sad today my mom is going home tomorrow. I have been spending as much time as I could with her. Workoits are still going well. I had a free day today. My metabolism has sped up a good bit and I lost a lot this week. By Wednesday I was 200.4 and as of this morning 198.4 so about 4 lbs this week... Hit the refeed day about 300p 400c and 80 f. Will probably see an increase in calories this week. I will post up pics tomorrow after I take my mother to the airport. I will weigh in tomorrow too.
    Damn son, that's some speedy damn progress. I like the way you work. Can't wait to see some more pics. I think you're gonna beat me to visible abs.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. From 205 to 178, in 45 days.
    By PumpYouUp in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 09:01 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 09:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 01:20 AM
  4. cutting from 180 to 155 in 1 month
    By dayday87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 01:40 PM
  5. Proper Tapering from Toremifene to Nolva in PCT
    By ITguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Log in
Log in