KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Page 48 of 48 First ... 464748

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    you have never been to Genghis grill? Holy fawk. It's AMAZING and healthy food choices. Lol it up. It's right down the street from 24 hour fitness near the mall
    Sounds expensive.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Sounds expensive.
    Nope. It's cheap
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Nope. It's cheap
    I'm not saying I don't believe you, but.....

    I don't believe you.


    Going out to eat is expensive....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I'm not saying I don't believe you, but.....

    I don't believe you.

    Going out to eat is expensive....
    It's like eight bucks. You go down a line and fill your bowl with as much meat and vegetables add you want. I stack mine up over the top after I crush it down multiple times. They have beef steak, shrimp, chicken, pork, vegetables, eggs, whatever spices you want and other things I'm forgetting as well. Then you tell them what kind of rice you want and the add that with all the stuff in your bowl.

    One big bowl is way more then enough for an awesome post workout meal. Trust me. It's worth the eight bucks cheap ass.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    It's like eight bucks. You go down a line and fill your bowl with as much meat and vegetables add you want. I stack mine up over the top after I crush it down multiple times. They have beef steak, shrimp, chicken, pork, vegetables, eggs, whatever spices you want and other things I'm forgetting as well. Then you tell them what kind of rice you want and the add that with all the stuff in your bowl.

    One big bowl is way more then enough for an awesome post workout meal. Trust me. It's worth the eight bucks cheap ass.
    So it's a Mongolian place.


    I am extraordinarily cheap.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    So it's a Mongolian place.

    I am extraordinarily cheap.
    Hence Genghis......
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Hence Genghis......
    I might've actually been there when I was younger.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I might've actually been there when I was younger.
    It's good. I picked up Kleens tab last session so I'll get yours this time. Unless you are just being a jerk lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    It's good. I picked up Kleens tab last session so I'll get yours this time. Unless you are just being a jerk lol.
    We would fight. I don't like people paying for me.

    And, I am known for that type of behavior.

  10. I wish I had a place like that near me, making me hungry and I just ate ffs

  11. Never been myself is it all you can eat?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Never been myself is it all you can eat?
    If you pay an extra two bucks it is. But honestly one bowl is more then I could eat lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    If you pay an extra two bucks it is. But honestly one bowl is more then I could eat lol.
    Lightweight.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Lightweight.
    You will see little fella.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. From 205 to 178, in 45 days.
    By PumpYouUp in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 10:01 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:20 AM
  4. cutting from 180 to 155 in 1 month
    By dayday87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:40 PM
  5. Proper Tapering from Toremifene to Nolva in PCT
    By ITguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Log in
Log in