KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Page 25 of 48 First ... 20232425262730 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Damn Straight... well maybe not that straight...
    I would certainly hope NOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am trying to wait for Monday, I know that will be like what 10 days since my last noodz!
    Can I request one with a sucker in your mouth? ...What? ... suckers are yummy.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  2. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4575630

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I would certainly hope NOT!


    Can I request one with a sucker in your mouth? ...What? ... suckers are yummy.
    Wow that would be a scary progress shot. Maybe a video instead with me wiggling around to Lil Wayne's "Lollipop"
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,981
    Rep Power
    2351798

    Kleen, much respect and admiration brother! Looking great and admiring your intellect AND respect for people at AM!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Wow that would be a scary progress shot. Maybe a video instead with me wiggling around to Lil Wayne's "Lollipop"
    OMG that would be AWESOME!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  5. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,849
    Rep Power
    1919548

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    SHAZAAM! My woman is hot! Love the new avi baby!
    Handsome fit couple....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  6. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4575630

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Kleen, much respect and admiration brother! Looking great and admiring your intellect AND respect for people at AM!
    Thank you Sir! I am giving it hell. Are you logging anything now I was subbed to a log of yours for a bit but I don't think I have seen any notifications for it recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    OMG that would be AWESOME!
    Yeah it would be kind of funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Handsome fit couple....
    Thanks Edge! I have to try and stay in shape so at least some of the guys are moderately deterred from trying to steal my baby! Okay not so, she would shin kick them in the head! I do however need to look good so I at least kind of look like I deserve to be standing next to her.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I do however need to look good so I at least kind of look like I deserve to be standing next to her.
    LMAO! This is EXACTLY why I got back into lifting 4 years ago and with a discipline more than I've ever had before. Pertaining to my wife that is, not yours. ;-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  8. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4575630

    Whew! I was worried for a second!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Registered User
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53361

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Damn Straight... well maybe not that straight...


    I am trying to wait for Monday, I know that will be like what 10 days since my last noodz!
    WHAT IS A NOODZ?
  10. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4575630

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    WHAT IS A NOODZ?
    Progress pictures my love.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    I've heard some people call them "selfies" which I don't get 'cause I think of something entirely different when I think "selfie"

    Name:  3555.png
Views: 87
Size:  9.7 KB
  12. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I've heard some people call them "selfies" which I don't get 'cause I think of something entirely different when I think "selfie"

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87 528"/>
    ^^This^^
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  13. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Dude, you still look awesome!! Keep up the great work you are doing!

    Thanks it's appreciated By the way you are looking awesome yourself
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Any updates Chris?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  15. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,407
    Rep Power
    1807703

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Any updates Chris?
    ^^^
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  16. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,981
    Rep Power
    2351798

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Any updates Chris?
    ^^^^^ This
  17. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4575630

    Yeah I give my self selfies but you won't catch me posting any pics of that...

    No real physical updates, had to go to Louisiana this past weekend for a sudden trip to move my brother in law in. I did pretty well on my diet most of the weekend but bottom line is I didn't have the preparation to be perfect. We definitely burned up a lot of calories moving him from a 3rd floor apartment, and filling a big UHaul truck then unloading it at the house. We didn't want to stop working once home so we ended up having pizza for dinner which obviously is not on the menu... Not even a little bit but I am pretty sure I managed to burn all of that off and then some so I just counted it as my high carb day and skipped having any carbs yesterday. I do not think I actually ate over my caloric limits this weekend, if anything I probably just met them or was a little bit under.

    Either way I start this week out a little frustrated with the situation as I do not know if I stalled my progress or if it had any effect on it whatsoever. Such is life and I will make sure to get right back on the program and crush it from here on out. I will say looking in the mirror I look at the very least as good as I did the end of last week. Hopefully I will see some major traction this week. We do have a planned trip this weekend but I already know it is coming and will be completely ready for each feeding and what not. I will probably take some more pics later this week or just wait until my progress shots. I will probably start doing them on Sunday now since I have not done them in the past 2 weeks and it is easier to do them when I wake up on Sunday than trying to squeeze them in at 4:00 AM on a Monday.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    It's go time!! This is where mental toughness takes over. It's going to be rough but there is a lot of benefit from a good old fashion firefight.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4575630

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's go time!! This is where mental toughness takes over. It's going to be rough but there is a lot of benefit from a good old fashion firefight.
    Yes Sir! Definitely go time. Speaking of go time who had a damn good workout last night? This Guy!

    Incline DB Bench 55x8, 85x8, 115x8, 120x7 up one rep from last time!

    Heavy DB Side Raise Partials - 55x35, 55x35, 55x35 - Oh the burn especially the last set.

    Pec Deck 4-4-2's - 105, 165, 180 - a 4-4-2 is a one arm at a time pec deck fly do 4 reps for each arm, 4 more reps each arm then 2 reps for each arm, that is one set. Doing it one at a time really allows a better ROM because you can reach farther across your chest.

    Smith Machine Ultra-Wide Grip Upright Rows - 50x20, 70x15, 90x12 > 50x15 > bend over farther and did another 10 isolating rear delts even more.

    Body Weight Dips - 50, 25, 12
    DB Overhead Triceps Extensions 80x12, 80x10, 80x9>55x6 Was pretty awesome seeing the veins going all over the inside of my biceps wrapping under and around my triceps! Crazy pump too!

    Man I looked like a FUGGIN MONSTAH!!!!! I mean I looked way big!
    Even some of the bigger dudes were eyeballing me like Damn that dude is big! Everything was pumped even things I wasn't directly working. Lats, biceps everything was full of blood. I don't typically workout at night but the guys who knew me all came up and said something about how big I looked and how lean I was getting. Some of the others were just kind of eyeballing me probably wondering what the fug I was doing with the partial side raises. They don't exactly look like they would be effective until you do them...

    On another note, I have a few different veins going up into my lower abs. Skin is actually starting to show some of the loosening effects of weight loss. Which is both good and bad since it is starting to pool up a bit on the lower region it makes that area look a bit softer but I know it will thin out to almost being completely unnoticeable.

    Coach and I are discussing my competitive options also. With money being tighter right now I may have to do a show that is about a month later, which will end up being a little more expensive to do but also would give me time to replenish my bank account. Hopefully I can just pull off the show here locally as it will allow my friends to support me and be less expensive.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  20. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,416
    Rep Power
    7237672

    Where da fukin nudes!?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  21. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Where da fukin nudes!?
    THIS
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  22. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4575630

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Where da fukin nudes!?
    I am pulling a you and am in hiding! No actually just had 2 back to back weeks of screwey weekends and messed up Mondays so I didn't get to take pics. I am taking some this Sunday when I wake up. I will have my boy take some of me, will be up in Austin visiting. What a time for non stop road trips... At least I know this one is coming so I will be prepared for it! I MAY take some tomorrow morning before I have my carb day but probably not.

    Okay I just came in from doing some light cardio at lunch and pulled my shirt up to do an ab check in the mirrored doors of the elevator and I have to say I am quite pleased with how things are going especially after this weekend.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  23. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Damn. I had to read it twice. Sick #s on the incline Db press. Focking beast
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  24. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes Sir! Definitely go time. Speaking of go time who had a damn good workout last night? This Guy!

    Incline DB Bench 55x8, 85x8, 115x8, 120x7 up one rep from last time!

    Heavy DB Side Raise Partials - 55x35, 55x35, 55x35 - Oh the burn especially the last set.

    Pec Deck 4-4-2's - 105, 165, 180 - a 4-4-2 is a one arm at a time pec deck fly do 4 reps for each arm, 4 more reps each arm then 2 reps for each arm, that is one set. Doing it one at a time really allows a better ROM because you can reach farther across your chest.

    Smith Machine Ultra-Wide Grip Upright Rows - 50x20, 70x15, 90x12 > 50x15 > bend over farther and did another 10 isolating rear delts even more.

    Body Weight Dips - 50, 25, 12
    DB Overhead Triceps Extensions 80x12, 80x10, 80x9>55x6 Was pretty awesome seeing the veins going all over the inside of my biceps wrapping under and around my triceps! Crazy pump too!

    Man I looked like a FUGGIN MONSTAH!!!!! I mean I looked way big!
    Even some of the bigger dudes were eyeballing me like Damn that dude is big! Everything was pumped even things I wasn't directly working. Lats, biceps everything was full of blood. I don't typically workout at night but the guys who knew me all came up and said something about how big I looked and how lean I was getting. Some of the others were just kind of eyeballing me probably wondering what the fug I was doing with the partial side raises. They don't exactly look like they would be effective until you do them...

    On another note, I have a few different veins going up into my lower abs. Skin is actually starting to show some of the loosening effects of weight loss. Which is both good and bad since it is starting to pool up a bit on the lower region it makes that area look a bit softer but I know it will thin out to almost being completely unnoticeable.

    Coach and I are discussing my competitive options also. With money being tighter right now I may have to do a show that is about a month later, which will end up being a little more expensive to do but also would give me time to replenish my bank account. Hopefully I can just pull off the show here locally as it will allow my friends to support me and be less expensive.
    Han that's what I like to hear nothing like a good workout to get your head clear and re-focused ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4575630

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Damn. I had to read it twice. Sick #s on the incline Db press. Focking beast
    Thanks Beast!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Han that's what I like to hear nothing like a good workout to get your head clear and re-focused ...
    Absolutely and now that the water cleared from the pizza I am looking much better, was feeling like I had stagnated a bit but looking at my abs after doing cardio a little bit ago they are far better than a week or two ago.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  26. Registered User
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53361

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thank you Sir! I am giving it hell. Are you logging anything now I was subbed to a log of yours for a bit but I don't think I have seen any notifications for it recently.


    Yeah it would be kind of funny.

    Thanks Edge! I have to try and stay in shape so at least some of the guys are moderately deterred from trying to steal my baby! Okay not so, she would shin kick them in the head! I do however need to look good so I at least kind of look like I deserve to be standing next to her.

    lol. babe, I have to keep up with you dawg.. I am not going anywhere, I haven't invested this much time with you to give you away!! I love you mucho grande..
  27. Registered User
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53361

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks Beast!!!!

    Absolutely and now that the water cleared from the pizza I am looking much better, was feeling like I had stagnated a bit but looking at my abs after doing cardio a little bit ago they are far better than a week or two ago.
    Not to mention the crazy driver to and from BTR. You will always look good babe. And you are da chit when it comes to rockin it at the gym.
  28. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4575630

    Ahhh nothing like a little Inspiration my love.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  29. Registered User
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53361

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I give my self selfies but you won't catch me posting any pics of that...

    No real physical updates, had to go to Louisiana this past weekend for a sudden trip to move my brother in law in. I did pretty well on my diet most of the weekend but bottom line is I didn't have the preparation to be perfect. We definitely burned up a lot of calories moving him from a 3rd floor apartment, and filling a big UHaul truck then unloading it at the house. We didn't want to stop working once home so we ended up having pizza for dinner which obviously is not on the menu... Not even a little bit but I am pretty sure I managed to burn all of that off and then some so I just counted it as my high carb day and skipped having any carbs yesterday. I do not think I actually ate over my caloric limits this weekend, if anything I probably just met them or was a little bit under.

    Either way I start this week out a little frustrated with the situation as I do not know if I stalled my progress or if it had any effect on it whatsoever. Such is life and I will make sure to get right back on the program and crush it from here on out. I will say looking in the mirror I look at the very least as good as I did the end of last week. Hopefully I will see some major traction this week. We do have a planned trip this weekend but I already know it is coming and will be completely ready for each feeding and what not. I will probably take some more pics later this week or just wait until my progress shots. I will probably start doing them on Sunday now since I have not done them in the past 2 weeks and it is easier to do them when I wake up on Sunday than trying to squeeze them in at 4:00 AM on a Monday.

    I can always keep you on lock down during this weekend. You look great, and you are going to do great. You are not far from where you need to be, but it is time to practice posing. But please, not in the mankini's.. I can't take it.. ;-)
  30. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post

    I can always keep you on lock down during this weekend. You look great, and you are going to do great. You are not far from where you need to be, but it is time to practice posing. But please, not in the mankini's.. I can't take it.. ;-)
    What?! That's the only reason I'm in this thread is the man thongs. /unsub
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. From 205 to 178, in 45 days.
    By PumpYouUp in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 08:01 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:20 AM
  4. cutting from 180 to 155 in 1 month
    By dayday87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:40 PM
  5. Proper Tapering from Toremifene to Nolva in PCT
    By ITguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 01:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.