KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Page 22 of 36 First ... 17202122232427 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.27%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

There's no shame in making the best decision possible. Quite the contrary. And on top of it now you have more time to take it slow and steady and not rush. Your dedication to family as well as training is truly a gift
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Definitely not something to be depressed about, you're making the right decision. And in the end, like caz said, karma will reward you for it. I mean look on the bright side... you get to BULK again! That's just more Kleen for everyone to love and fondle...er... YEAH!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Dude why be depressed about bulking. You know you have ghe physique for competition, doing one later is no biggy. I say set some goals and we have a little race to our poundage goal or something fun. Enjoy the sh!t outta this!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    There's no shame in making the best decision possible. Quite the contrary. And on top of it now you have more time to take it slow and steady and not rush. Your dedication to family as well as training is truly a gift
    Thanks Boone!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Definitely not something to be depressed about, you're making the right decision. And in the end, like caz said, karma will reward you for it. I mean look on the bright side... you get to BULK again! That's just more Kleen for everyone to love and fondle...er... YEAH!
    Yeah will be nice to bulk, last time I "bulked" was when I sprained my shoulder and couldn't do much so I got chubby and unmotivated, none of that going on this time. Heck I have been leaning up since the Holiday Season from last year...
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dude why be depressed about bulking. You know you have ghe physique for competition, doing one later is no biggy. I say set some goals and we have a little race to our poundage goal or something fun. Enjoy the sh!t outta this!
    All of you rock, it is a bitch having to back out of something important to you, but it is pretty awesome to have all the support from you guys! Definitely an awesome group of friends I have on here. Yeah bulking now will be nice, although admittedly I can not really afford to add any fat now. Hell just recomping with a bit of dietary forgiveness will be pretty awesome after being at it for the last 6 months straight.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well now I have a free Saturday at least it will work out brother! Time to get some SERIOUS size gains.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well now I have a free Saturday at least it will work out brother! Time to get some SERIOUS size gains.
    No doubt I need to get those peaks like you got Monte! Anyone starving for noodz go check Monte's log he has some SEXAYYYYYY ones posted up!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

No doubt I need to get those peaks like you got Monte! Anyone starving for noodz go check Monte's log he has some SEXAYYYYYY ones posted up!
    That I do those inner Chest veins required some hard work! Now if the pecs would just grow together more lol.

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%

There's absolutely no shame in prioritizing family first Chris. It's the foundation of a good family man. And it's not like you've given up on the idea you've simply given yourself more time to grow and prep, I can only imagine the condition you'll be in in march!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great Log Kleen.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Kleen it's best to take of your personal life before what you do for a hobby! I totally understand what your going through. You will prevail.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

Forgot your AI and serm again?
    Such a dÓck! It was a compliment you ass!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks Boone!

Yeah will be nice to bulk, last time I "bulked" was when I sprained my shoulder and couldn't do much so I got chubby and unmotivated, none of that going on this time. Heck I have been leaning up since the Holiday Season from last year...

All of you rock, it is a bitch having to back out of something important to you, but it is pretty awesome to have all the support from you guys! Definitely an awesome group of friends I have on here. Yeah bulking now will be nice, although admittedly I can not really afford to add any fat now. Hell just recomping with a bit of dietary forgiveness will be pretty awesome after being at it for the last 6 months straight.
    Yah tell me about it. You have been dieting for a long time. I am doing a second show for the first time which means tons of time lean so I can really understand that recomp would be somewhat of a relief I will be looking here for some ideas on how to ease back into more normal eating to try and avoid that eating frenzy I always go into after a show.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Glad to hear you are overcoming the way you have been feeling - and actually sound pretty pumped about your game plan! Good to hear.. looking forward to seeing you grow...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

Well guys, my apologies, no nudes today...

I am suffering a bit of depression, I came to the conclusion after some long hard thought on the subject and a few things just kind of pointing out to me how tight money has become all of the sudden that I am just not going to be able to do a show at all this year. The entire weekend was a bust for me physically and mentally... I spent most of the weekend on the couch sleeping. Just kind of lost in having to make this decision. My diet was okay but not where it needed to be and I did not even lift this weekend. So there is really not too much to show as far as progress... I am still huge from last weekend, all of the water has not come off probably because in my stupor of depression I did not drink nearly enough water or anything else for that matter. I am weighing in around 212, and looking pretty good have a tiny bit of water to get rid of...

I will definitely take some pictures this week end get them up.

Okay so on to the new plan which is what I need to get going to get myself out of this funk!

I have 2 more weeks of the DMZ to run, since shredding is not the immediate goal now I plan to finish it out by giving it some calories to do it's thing! I won't be going crazy or anything just tossing it about 500 calories a day for the next 2 weeks. If I am right with how depleted I have been running that will have me around 215-218 with abs when I am done. Maybe even a little larger!!! Either way I figure if I am mid cycle right now I might as well get the most out of it by trying to add some muscle while the anabolics are high in my system. I figure the best way to do it is about 500 more cals putting me at what should be my maintenance of perhaps a tiny bit higher, which should result in some good mass being added while continuing to lean out but at a slower pace.

Afterwards I will be bridging/cruising with some 1-Alpha & Ostarine while allowing my liver values to come back down enough I can go ahead and get on TRT. That will keep me from losing gains, and even allow me to lower cals back down a little to continue leaning up without losing muscle.

The end goal is to be about 8% the beginning of the year so I can start my official prep in January already being very lean and close to my goals. So I have to not only keep my eye on the prize but can not allow myself to get lazy at all. I also plan to pay my entrance fees in advance so that nothing can pop up and mess with my plans like what happened here. The contest is here in Houston, it is the Phil Heath Classic on March 15th. I have my sights on this sucker and plan to show up in CRAZY condition somewhere in the middle of the Light Heavy Weights.
    I love you babe, and I am sorry.. :-(::::: I know you wanted to do this sooooo bad, and we WILL make it happen!! It breaks my heart for you that you have had to put a hold on it. Please keep your head up, because you are still the hottest, sexiest man ever!! I know that's still not healing your heart right now. But I love you, keep pushing it as hard as you can so you can come in strong in the March show and win the muscleist man alive. MUAH!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post

Please keep your head up, because you are still the hottest, sexiest man ever!! MUAH!
    You got that right

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

You got that right
    monte, I got the papers on that one, you sure you wanna say he is sexy and hot?? I will put up a fight for him.. lmfao ;-P
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%

monte, I got the papers on that one, you sure you wanna say he is sexy and hot?? I will put up a fight for him.. lmfao ;-P
    Lol. Hell hath no fury like av woman's scorn Actually if I was a bit older I'm sure Chris and I could pass for brothers

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

That I do those inner Chest veins required some hard work! Now if the pecs would just grow together more lol.
    I don't know the separation really shows how much mass you have on them, it isn't like there is a big flat open space of sternum drawing away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    There's absolutely no shame in prioritizing family first Chris. It's the foundation of a good family man. And it's not like you've given up on the idea you've simply given yourself more time to grow and prep, I can only imagine the condition you'll be in in march!
    No doubt on that.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Great Log Kleen.
    Thanks Volc, awesome to see you in here has been a very long time!

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Kleen it's best to take of your personal life before what you do for a hobby! I totally understand what your going through. You will prevail.
    Thanks Hokie and I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment. Honestly everyone being supportive about it is making it easier to deal with. Now moving forward is looking more and more fun and that is what it is about...

I am trying to figure out what workout to do for now. I am thinking I am going to slip into my KLEEN Machine / Warrior Workout for some full body madness then add in an extra day for shoulders and arms. That is the plan for right now at least.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Such a dÓck! It was a compliment you ass!
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah tell me about it. You have been dieting for a long time. I am doing a second show for the first time which means tons of time lean so I can really understand that recomp would be somewhat of a relief I will be looking here for some ideas on how to ease back into more normal eating to try and avoid that eating frenzy I always go into after a show.
    Well not gonna lie I am relaxing a tiny bit this week. Not much but enough. For some reason I got sick last night, was up all night with my stomach wreaking havoc on me. However tonight I am treating myself to a hamburger with the wife it has been so long. That and some fat always helps with the stomach issues for me anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Glad to hear you are overcoming the way you have been feeling - and actually sound pretty pumped about your game plan! Good to hear.. looking forward to seeing you grow...
    Yeah I am pretty pumped before it was all about not veering from the current one but once I actually let go it is easier to get excited about what I am going to be doing.

I love you babe, and I am sorry.. :-(::::: I know you wanted to do this sooooo bad, and we WILL make it happen!! It breaks my heart for you that you have had to put a hold on it. Please keep your head up, because you are still the hottest, sexiest man ever!! I know that's still not healing your heart right now. But I love you, keep pushing it as hard as you can so you can come in strong in the March show and win the muscleist man alive. MUAH!
    AWWWWW!!!! My love, it means the world to me that you care so much considering I know that this is only important to you because it is important to me.
    You got that right
    Why thanks Mr. Sexy Bald Man!!!
    UH-OH Disregard the comment above I was NOT flirting back with him...
    Lol. Hell hath no fury like av woman's scorn Actually if I was a bit older I'm sure Chris and I could pass for brothers
    Yeah she can be a little frightening when she needs to be. Yeah, we could probably pass for brothers if I were not old as dirt huh...
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Anyway, I am feeling better now, not 100% or anything but my stomach doesn't have me hunched over and nauseous so I am pretty happy. I was supposed to lift today but didn't make it due to illness. So I think I will just let the body heal tomorrow, do some cardio and pick up with the full body workouts on Thursday.

For right now this is what I have in mind for my workouts. The 4rth day will either be on Sunday or Monday just depending on how I feel. Cardio will be done on Wednesdays and Fridays for a little bit.

Rest Periods will be approximately 1 minute or however fast we can change the weights / change exercises.
    WW1: 2 work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double drop set

Flat DB Bench Press

____________, ____________ > _____________ > _____________

Bent Over DB Row

Rear Delt Destroyer

____________ > _____________ > _____________

DB Hammer Curls

DB Overhead Triceps Extension or Cable Overhead Triceps Ext.

Lying Leg Curls

Squats

Rest Periods will be approximately 1 minute or however fast we can change the weights / change exercises.
    WW2: 2 work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double drop set

Chin Ups

HS Wide Chest Press or Cable Cross Overs

Lateral Raises (35 reps per work set)

Close Grip Bench

Barbell Curls

Leg Press

Lunges

WW3: 2 work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double drop set

BB or DB Incline Chest Press

DB Pull Over - Straight Arm Lat Pulldown

Standing Arnold Presses (dumbbells should be out wider than the shoulders at end of movement)

EZ Bar or BB Curls

Rope Triceps Extension (with pause at peak contraction.)

Dead Lifts

Leg Ext

Day 4 Shoulders / Biceps / Triceps MD Style

DB Side Raise Heavy Partials - 3 sets of 35

_____________, _______________, ________________

Rear Delt Machine Reverse Flyes 3 sets of 35

Rear Delt Destroyer 60>30>10

_______________ > _______________ > ________________

DB Cross Body Curls = Warm Up & 3 sets of 10

WU __________, ____________, _____________, _____________

Incline DB Curls 3 sets of 8 with 3 second negatives

EZ Bar Curls 2 sets of 8 with 3 second negatives

_____________, _______________

Rope Triceps Extension 4 sets of 12 pause @ peak contraction

_____________, _____________, _____________, ___________

Dips 2 sets of 8-12 to failure

_____________, ______________

Overhead triceps extensions 3 sets of 15

____________, ____________, ______________
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%

Take your rest time big dog. Health is most important!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Glad your feeling better buddy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah it's stands to reason you would be relaxing some given your situation. I can feel your heartache almost. I mean all the dieting then you find out you can't finish. I would be relaxing beyond a doubt. You have a great family and that's the important thing. What you can't do in prep time you can put that energy into family time and enjoy life a little bit. That sounds pretty good actually Hey your lady really understands you, there in lies your support. I am sure you know this and aren't shy about leaning on her for a bit. She is more than happy to take the weight. That's what a good marriage is all about. It's our ladies that keep us strong.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Agree with this ^^^. Family is most important. Kleen, brother you will kill this contest next year. You should be proud of your accomplishments so far. I know I'm proud of you. This little setback is giving you time to improve even more.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

Yah it's stands to reason you would be relaxing some given your situation. I can feel your heartache almost. I mean all the dieting then you find out you can't finish. I would be relaxing beyond a doubt. You have a great family and that's the important thing. What you can't do in prep time you can put that energy into family time and enjoy life a little bit. That sounds pretty good actually Hey your lady really understands you, there in lies your support. I am sure you know this and aren't shy about leaning on her for a bit. She is more than happy to take the weight. That's what a good marriage is all about. It's our ladies that keep us strong.
    Oh no, he is not going to relax too much, I will not have it. I don't want him stressing out over his diet when it comes down to the time of comp, but keeping him semi clean is what i have in mind for him. When it is time for comp, I want him rolling in there with full confidence that he did it, looks amazing and is strutting his stuff like he is the *hit he really is. His dieting has an affect on everyone in my house, it doesn't go with just him. If he relaxes then so I dont get to wear my awesome skinny clothes, and we just just can't go back to the women's sizes.. Not to mention our lil girl is a product of our jeans, she doesn't have the benefit to relax on a diet, and if she sees daddy and mommy relaxing too much, then it would not be fare to her, and that's not cool to do to her.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Take your rest time big dog. Health is most important!
    No doubt!
    Yes and honestly the fat seemed to help out quite a bit last night. About 20-30 minutes after eating my stomach felt coated and relaxed even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Agree with this ^^^. Family is most important. Kleen, brother you will kill this contest next year. You should be proud of your accomplishments so far. I know I'm proud of you. This little setback is giving you time to improve even more.
    Thanks Kenpo! Much appreciated.

All things considered I think I am going to use this week as a bit of a deload. I chose to sleep in and recover a bit more this morning and honestly I feel much better rested for doing so. I have been crushing my body without pause for over 6 months now. I plan to go to the gym tomorrow for a full body but I may simply do something very light. I may just take the rest of the week off and start brand new on Saturday. Right now recovery is the main course of action. I have already noticed my shoulders are less achy just from the downtime.

Interestingly enough, the "dirty food" from yesterday was enough to have the veins on the inside of my biceps and under my triceps noticeably visible without doing anything but raising my arm up this morning. Even though this weekend was a bust for me physically I have to admit I am surprised I still look as good as I do right now. Yeah there is a little slippage IE, I am not as dry but mentally I felt I slipped horribly but the mirror this morning said... "Be cool Man, things are still doing fine here!"

I talked with Coach Matt and he is still going to work with me which is awesome. He wants to go back to trying to correct my slow metabolism over the next few months. So there will be a lot more calories being thrown at my body. Right now the current plan is 300g Protein, 175g Carbs, and 65-75g Fats, which is a relatively big jump in cals, and we will go up from there. I will plan on cardio 3 times a week all through this and add in some HIIT here and there because I like doing it and it is good for raising the metabolism. He would like for me to be at around 4000 cals a day before we start cutting cals again. I am not sure how feasible it is but if he can swing it I will be impressed. He did have me leaning out at 2650 which was basically what I was eating to get myself out of shape in the first place. Biggest key here is I want to do this without gaining much if any fat and preferably actually have myself a tiny bit leaner by the time I start the actual prep portion of this log again.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.54%

Edit: Missed it
    Where it all started

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.08%

I talked with Coach Matt and he is still going to work with me which is awesome. He wants to go back to trying to correct my slow metabolism over the next few months. So there will be a lot more calories being thrown at my body. Right now the current plan is 300g Protein, 175g Carbs, and 65-75g Fats, which is a relatively big jump in cals, and we will go up from there. I will plan on cardio 3 times a week all through this and add in some HIIT here and there because I like doing it and it is good for raising the metabolism. He would like for me to be at around 4000 cals a day before we start cutting cals again. I am not sure how feasible it is but if he can swing it I will be impressed. He did have me leaning out at 2650 which was basically what I was eating to get myself out of shape in the first place. Biggest key here is I want to do this without gaining much if any fat and preferably actually have myself a tiny bit leaner by the time I start the actual prep portion of this log again.
    This looks like a very solid plan. I have a very slow metabolism myself so just might try to adopt this if you are cool with it.
    FINAFLEX REP
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Oh no, he is not going to relax too much, I will not have it. I don't want him stressing out over his diet when it comes down to the time of comp, but keeping him semi clean is what i have in mind for him. When it is time for comp, I want him rolling in there with full confidence that he did it, looks amazing and is strutting his stuff like he is the *hit he really is. His dieting has an affect on everyone in my house, it doesn't go with just him. If he relaxes then so I dont get to wear my awesome skinny clothes, and we just just can't go back to the women's sizes.. Not to mention our lil girl is a product of our jeans, she doesn't have the benefit to relax on a diet, and if she sees daddy and mommy relaxing too much, then it would not be fare to her, and that's not cool to do to her.
    Amen Sista! Gonna be walking a thin line with trying to increase calories and metabolism while not adding fat. However it is good I can relax and have a free meal here and there. Trinity was so excited to hear that I could have a free meal with her again. She told me it was not as fun for her to have one while I was not eating or eating diet food. LOL
    What did you miss?

Did you know you can just delete the post completely? I keep seeing people type double post, or little comments but if you check the delete message and then select the Delete Message radio button it will delete the entire post. I guess having to do the second one is a fail-safe to make sure you REALLY wanna delete it.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

This looks like a very solid plan. I have a very slow metabolism myself so just might try to adopt this if you are cool with it.
    Absolutely! I don't reveal everything in here or at least not all in one place, wouldn't be cool to MattyS4 or the other Coaches @ BOSS BODY. However if you pay enough attention you will see exactly what I am doing and get an idea. Of course keep in mind how he sets mine up won't be the same way for everyone, and lots of other factors are taken into consideration like muscle mass, activity levels, time for extra activities, things like that. Plus my changes will be based off of my bodies reaction to the changes that he will monitor via pictures so it will be tailored directly to me.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

Anyway, I am feeling better now, not 100% or anything but my stomach doesn't have me hunched over and nauseous so I am pretty happy. I was supposed to lift today but didn't make it due to illness. So I think I will just let the body heal tomorrow, do some cardio and pick up with the full body workouts on Thursday.

For right now this is what I have in mind for my workouts. The 4rth day will either be on Sunday or Monday just depending on how I feel. Cardio will be done on Wednesdays and Fridays for a little bit.

Rest Periods will be approximately 1 minute really not liking this rest periodor however fast we can change the weights / change exercises.
    WW1: 2 work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double drop set

Flat DB Bench Press - this i can do

Bent Over DB Row - this i can do

Rear Delt Destroyer

____________ > _____________ > _____________

DB Hammer Curls - this too

DB Overhead Triceps Extension or Cable Overhead Triceps Ext. - DB can do, cable not so much..

Lying Leg Curls - a lil booty action.. this i can do..

Squats - hum.. this is gonna suck after leg curls, but none the less, i can do

Rest Periods will be approximately 1 minute ewwor however fast we can change the weights / change exercises.
    WW2: 2 work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double drop set

Chin Ups - I dont like it, i dont wanna hab it.. But maybe do able.

HS Wide Chest Press or Cable Cross Overs - first part great, second, not so much..

Lateral Raises (35 reps per work set) - HUH.. YOU LOST ME HERE.. This does not seem like i will be involved in this many reps..

Close Grip Bench - ok, this i can do, don't like it, cuz i like dips more..

Barbell Curls - this sux, never have what i need... But i will figure something out.

Leg Press - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love me some leg press.. I can do this..

Lunges - ok, you lost me on this one.. I can't do these

Rest Periods will be approximately 1 minute again with this 1 minute thing, can't do that.. or however fast we can change the weights / change exercises.
    WW3: 2 work sets to Form Failure 8-10 reps, second set is a double drop set

BB or DB Incline Chest Press - as long as i am not upside down, i can do this.

DB Pull Over - Straight Arm Lat Pulldown - AWESOME

Standing Arnold Presses (dumbbells should be out wider than the shoulders at end of movement) - WTF.. I can do this, but modified of course..

EZ Bar or BB Curls - ok, might have to modify this pending the bar's they have for me..

Rope Triceps Extension (with pause at peak contraction.) - i think i can..

Dead Lifts - ur on your own for this..

Leg Ext - mmm k., this i can do

Day 4 Shoulders / Biceps / Triceps MD Style

DB Side Raise Heavy Partials - 3 sets of 35 - WTF

Rear Delt Machine Reverse Flyes 3 sets of 35 - Love this, but loosing me at 35

Rear Delt Destroyer 60>30>10 - is this english??

_______________ > _______________ > ________________

DB Cross Body Curls = Warm Up & 3 sets of 10 again.. French, Spanish, Japanese???

WU __________, ____________, _____________, _____________

Incline DB Curls 3 sets of 8 with 3 second negatives grumble, these hurt, but will modify for my own benefit.

EZ Bar Curls 2 sets of 8 with 3 second negatives

_____________, _______________

Rope Triceps Extension 4 sets of 12 pause @ peak contraction - you go boy.. Will do what i can, but your on your own after my sets. lol

_____________, _____________, _____________, ___________

Dips 2 sets of 8-12 to failure - YUMMY LOVE ME SOME DIPS...

_____________, ______________

Overhead triceps extensions 3 sets of 15 - LOVE IT

____________, ____________, ______________
    as edited above from my comments, you just might have your workout partner back..
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

[QUOTE=MrKleen73;4164475]Amen Sista! Gonna be walking a thin line with trying to increase calories and metabolism while not adding fat. However it is good I can relax and have a free meal here and there. Trinity was so excited to hear that I could have a free meal with her again. She told me it was not as fun for her to have one while I was not eating or eating diet food. LOL

whatta heffer, she had her cheat meals with me...
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

missed what?
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.08%

Absolutely! I don't reveal everything in here or at least not all in one place, wouldn't be cool to MattyS4 or the other Coaches @ BOSS BODY. However if you pay enough attention you will see exactly what I am doing and get an idea. Of course keep in mind how he sets mine up won't be the same way for everyone, and lots of other factors are taken into consideration like muscle mass, activity levels, time for extra activities, things like that. Plus my changes will be based off of my bodies reaction to the changes that he will monitor via pictures so it will be tailored directly to me.
    Thanks, and no I totally agree with you. Just looking for a base to work from and see how my body reacts.
    FINAFLEX REP
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

as edited above from my comments, you just might have your workout partner back..
    Too funny! You used to like this one, well I don't know if like is the right word...
    [QUOTE=KleensQueen;4164494]
    Amen Sista! Gonna be walking a thin line with trying to increase calories and metabolism while not adding fat. However it is good I can relax and have a free meal here and there. Trinity was so excited to hear that I could have a free meal with her again. She told me it was not as fun for her to have one while I was not eating or eating diet food. LOL

whatta heffer, she had her cheat meals with me...
    It ain't about you turd! Plus every meal out for you is a free meal. PPPPLLLLBBBBTTTT!!!!! SKinny Chics!

Besides, We both know she just wants to go to Tutti Fruity for frozen yogurt again... LOL
    Thanks, and no I totally agree with you. Just looking for a base to work from and see how my body reacts.
    Yeah no problem at all. Also for the record, I don't think having a slower metabolism in this game is a bad thing. Especially if it is just a lifestyle and not competition based. Yeah it is easier to gain fat if you slip which sucks, but you can gain muscle on almost half the calories, which means lower grocery bills for the same amount of muscle. Sure we have to be more careful about how much we eat but at least we don't have to force feed ourselves to the point we feel ill. That being said, the reason for trying to increase my metabolism is so I can eat more during prep which will make the actual prep a bit easier. If I only have to go down to 2200-2500 to do the show I should be less miserable than if I have to go down to 1800-2000 or that is his thought process.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

What abour Irisin for metabolism ? I have been using the new Finaflex PX and it seems that my metabolism is faster. It's in their pre-workout as well.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.54%

What did you miss?

Did you know you can just delete the post completely? I keep seeing people type double post, or little comments but if you check the delete message and then select the Delete Message radio button it will delete the entire post. I guess having to do the second one is a fail-safe to make sure you REALLY wanna delete it.
    Its not an option on my phone app though. Unless I'm just missing it somewhere. I had called the Queen's double post a measure of emphasis but as soon as I posted it, it was gone. Totally stole my thunder lol.
    Where it all started

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.08%

Yeah no problem at all. Also for the record, I don't think having a slower metabolism in this game is a bad thing. Especially if it is just a lifestyle and not competition based. Yeah it is easier to gain fat if you slip which sucks, but you can gain muscle on almost half the calories, which means lower grocery bills for the same amount of muscle. Sure we have to be more careful about how much we eat but at least we don't have to force feed ourselves to the point we feel ill. That being said, the reason for trying to increase my metabolism is so I can eat more during prep which will make the actual prep a bit easier. If I only have to go down to 2200-2500 to do the show I should be less miserable than if I have to go down to 1800-2000 or that is his thought process.
    I suppose you are right. And no this for me is just a lifestyle. Obviously after at one point losing 175lbs, I could never step on a stage (due to skin etc.) unless of course i had surgery. Just want to be the best I can be, for me, and to really prove to my kids that anything you set your mind to is possible. And that a healthy lifestyle is certainly a good one.
    FINAFLEX REP
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

What abour Irisin for metabolism ? I have been using the new Finaflex PX and it seems that my metabolism is faster. It's in their pre-workout as well.
    I am using the PX Black and its great.. I am not speedy, but have energy. Gives me a great workout, when i go.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

Its not an option on my phone app though. Unless I'm just missing it somewhere. I had called the Queen's double post a measure of emphasis but as soon as I posted it, it was gone. Totally stole my thunder lol.
    lol. yeah, i had refreshed the page, and then all the sudden there was 2. So I deleted the second. lol.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

[QUOTE=MrKleen73;4164548]Too funny! You used to like this one, well I don't know if like is the right word...
    It ain't about you turd! Plus every meal out for you is a free meal. PPPPLLLLBBBBTTTT!!!!! SKinny Chics!

Besides, We both know she just wants to go to Tutti Fruity for frozen yogurt again... LOL
    U suck.. I have been doing very well on my eating.. I am proud of myself. Don't be jealous cuz that old age is catching up with you.. Lay off of the haterade‎.. lmfao.

Similar Forum Threads

1. From 205 to 178, in 45 days.
    By PumpYouUp in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 10:01 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:20 AM
  4. cutting from 180 to 155 in 1 month
    By dayday87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33