KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Page 20 of 48 First ... 15181920212225 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,849
    Rep Power
    1919549

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay here for the update sorry has been one hell of a busy day.

    I didn't take a snap shot of my lift from this weekend but here is this mornings lift. I went heavier on everything again. I did go with regular Romanian Dead lifts to one inch from the floor instead of the 25 plates for longer ROM. So things got a bit nasty!

    Oh and the Hack squats were replaced with Leg Extensions w/ 3 second negatives.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 516"/>

    Weight is on the way UP! Not sure why considering I am only getting in 2450 cals a day, only thing that makes sense is the methyls are doing there job. Now yesterday I woke up and was 203.9 which was quite lean for me, much leaner than last Monday's 203.9. THis morning I woke up 205.2 not sure where the weight came from but seems it must all be water. I can only assume I had a bit more salt in my diet yesterday since I had a lot of seasoned meats. Either way I still look leaner than last week in these pics with the added weight, but I wish I had snapped a shot yesterday morning when everything was looking so tight. Biggest difference to me is in my rear double biceps and the most muscular.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 519"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 518"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 517"/>
    Definitely looks like you're gaining size, and getting tighter.....

    back , shoulders and legs look awesome....the most muscular has to be your best pose, freakin Beast
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com

  2. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    keep chasing us, you'll get there someday

    (old, I mean)
    LOL Right cuz he is already a big fugger!
    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Definitely looks like you're gaining size, and getting tighter.....

    back , shoulders and legs look awesome....the most muscular has to be your best pose, freakin Beast
    Thanks Edge! I tried it the way Snags does his and it makes my shoulders look huge but highlights the fat pockets under my chest right now. However the crab has always highlighted my traps and Columbo style striations in my pecs. Will be showing some variations as I get leaner and asking opinions.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    work the plan, do not count on any anabolic help
    you will lean just fine, trust me
    ha too funny
    oh yeah man - Ames is a very cool lil town - coolest in the whole state imo
    des moines sucks balls..davenport kinda weird too..and Sioux city, well it is - different
    that covers the whole state, from east to west (des moines in the middle of it all)
    Umm... you forgot Burlington! Which happens to be where all the cool people are! And Iowa City is certainly an interesting place but cool people all the same. The rest of what you said... agree 100%
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Okay so lunch today was HIIT circuits of step ups, push ups, horizontal body rows with hill walks as intervals. Total interval time was 35 minutes and 30 minutes walking warm up and cool down.

    Got home and went to the garage triceps with 30 second rest periods.
    3x 12 reps, 1x9 reps of rope extensions resistance not really known, 50 was on the apparatus but it is on a rusty pole and was feeling MUCH heavier due to increased friction.
    Close grip bench press 195x12, 220x9
    EZ Bar French Curls - 75x15, 75x15, 75x12

    I came in and was cooling down a bit before eating and decided to take a couple shots to see how I looked in brighter light. I was actually pretty pleased considering I had a relatively full stomach from eating all day and having just downed a half gallon of water in the garage.

    You can actually see some of the vascularity I was talking about in my biceps and arms in these. I figured I would share. I can really see the added size in my shoulders on the Most Muscular that is a little more like Snags, but less impressive at this point. That and in my side triceps shot. Arms seem to have come up and are getting lean and vascular as you can see in my Front Double Biceps.

    Name:  8-6-13 Behold.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  233.1 KB
    Name:  8-6-13 FDB.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  226.9 KBName:  8-6-13 Side Chest and Triceps.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  108.9 KB
    Name:  8-6-13 MM.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  89.7 KBName:  8-6-13 RDB.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  137.7 KBName:  8-6-13 MM 2.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  92.4 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Registered User
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana, Pa.
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    417740

    Nicely done Kleen!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  6. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858
  7. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,033
    Rep Power
    9777682

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I figured I would share.
    a sharing, caring guy you are
    pics lookin great brother - you are large, well done! digging the most muscular too
    all-around good show, can't wait to see you at the end of this gig
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  8. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,981
    Rep Power
    2351798

    Been in NY making yogurt and just caught up in this log! Blink, what happened to Kleen? Is it possible he looks more chiseled? Holy mackerel! Smile brother, you have a lot to be proud of!
  9. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Looking awesome Kleen, nice pipes... side shot really shows off those tri's..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  10. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Nicely done Kleen!
    Thanks!
    I know ain't it sexy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    a sharing, caring guy you are
    pics lookin great brother - you are large, well done! digging the most muscular too
    all-around good show, can't wait to see you at the end of this gig
    Thanks, things really seem to be kicking in more and more.

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Been in NY making yogurt and just caught up in this log! Blink, what happened to Kleen? Is it possible he looks more chiseled? Holy mackerel! Smile brother, you have a lot to be proud of!
    Thanks, I was using the voice command picture thing on my phone. So I had to say "Shoot" then it snaps the pics and i forget to try to smile right after.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Looking awesome Kleen, nice pipes... side shot really shows off those tri's..
    Thanks working on them big time.

    Doing cardio tonight, had an early AM doc appointment to get downtown an hour earlier than normal so did not get my cardio in this morning. I think I may take a page out of Snags book and do cardio after my last meal of the day. I already woke up this morning looking night and day leaner than these pics. Curious how I will look tomorrow upon waking. I need to check it out because tomorrow is a carb day.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Well I did my cardio last night and it woke me up big time. After finally falling asleep I woke up to not being able to breathe, sinuses shut and a pounding sinus headache about 2:30AM. I finally got back to sleep 30-45 minutes later and when I got up at 4:00 to go to the gym standing up had my head pounding again. So much so that going to the gym was just not going to happen. I took some non stimulant sinus/allergy meds and some ibuprofen and crawled back in bed.

    My allergies have just been horrendous the last few days and seems they peaked last night. Totally sucks to wake up to that but it wasn't that much of a surprise my ears popped on the way down from my office in the elevator yesterday which is a tell tale sign that my head was getting congested. Last night I did the elliptical for 350 calories and cleaned up went to bed to wind down.

    I will say that this morning I did look good. Definitely leaning up, and muscle bellies are staying nice and full which is always a plus. Although surprising since I am only getting in 60 grams of carbs a day other than my 2 higher carb days. Since I did not lift this morning I had a high protein moderate fat breakfast and limited carbs my first few meals. This will keep my insulin sensitivity higher later in the day when I want to store the carbs more. I will have moderate carbs the last few meals before my workout and then have the remainder in a post workout meal then a carb meal similar to Snags just before bed this evening.

    Tonight should be a great workout since I will have had 2 meals with carbs prior to the lift, increasing the pump substantially. I expect higher performance for this lift as well but we shall see what happens due to how many people are in the gym at that time.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Allergies can be bad, yours seem worse than mine though. Mine are manageable but if things get too bad I run the risk of bronchitis been a long time since that hit me in the summer, it ain't pretty though, breathing gets so bad you are afraid to go to sleep for fear you won't wake. The shots do help a lot have you ever gotten them ?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    No, never had the shots. We have just had several days of severely high ozone which gradually wears on your. When ozone is high I can step outside and come back in completely congested well not even congested just my nasal passages swell to the point I can't breathe. I have the same issue with the bronchitis which is why I use a steroidial nose spray. Keeps the post nasal drip under control.

    Going to be going to the gym after work pretty stoked!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,033
    Rep Power
    9777682

    bronchitis..ain't nobody got time for that
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  15. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    bronchitis..ain't nobody got time for that
    You said it.

    Hope things clear up for you Chris. Sucks to be feeling congestion in the situation you're in.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Thanks Doug!

    Today has been a busy day, last night I had an amazing workout. I went up on just about everything some of the highlights from the workout
    Meadow Rows 140x8
    Dead stop rows 115x8
    Wide Grip Pull down partials to eye level with stretch at top - 300x8
    Wide grip supported rows 215x10
    Cross Body Hammer Curls 50x10
    EZ Bar Curls w / 3 second negatives 90x8

    I did a couple more things but these are the ones I improved on.

    I got in 175 grams of my 250 after my workout in a 75g post workout meal and a 100g carb only meal about an 60 minutes later... So not surprising that this morning I woke up looking big as hell! I went and did my HIIT/LISS combo burning 550 cals and then did some weighted crunches followed by 200 crunches on a crunch bench with my feet in various positions. Shirt I was wearing was soaked by the end.

    Tonight I am taking my Dad to Outback for some Prime Rib to celebrate his birthday. I haven't been there in years and know that finding food in my macros is going to be hard. I intentionally lowered intakes throughout the day in anticipation of a little extra protein and fat tonight. Will be looking for a reasonable size sirloin or just some grilled chicken and of course veggies.

    Who wants to get pumped up? GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!! Logging Opp!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,033
    Rep Power
    9777682

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Tonight I am taking my Dad to Outback for some Prime Rib to celebrate his birthday. I haven't been there in years and know that finding food in my macros is going to be hard. I intentionally lowered intakes throughout the day in anticipation of a little extra protein and fat tonight. Will be looking for a reasonable size sirloin or just some grilled chicken and of course veggies.
    smart way to maneuver the meal into the day brother, kudos and happy birthday dad!
    Who wants to get pumped up?
    ME! ME!! ME!!!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  18. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Thank you Sir, ended up getting an Oak Grilled Sirloin and double order of grilled asparagus. YUM! Sirloin was nice and lean and I trimmed off the tiny bit of visible fat on it. Came home ran the macros and just finished them off with some almonds to round out the day with damn near perfect macros and all high quality.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thank you Sir, ended up getting an Oak Grilled Sirloin and double order of grilled asparagus. YUM! Sirloin was nice and lean and I trimmed off the tiny bit of visible fat on it. Came home ran the macros and just finished them off with some almonds to round out the day with damn near perfect macros and all high quality.
    Good choice, can't go too wrong with Sirloin and grilled asparagus sounds really good. Hey if you guys were to grill it would you just throw it on the bbq with your steaks ?... I never tried grilling it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    9509236

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay so lunch today was HIIT circuits of step ups, push ups, horizontal body rows with hill walks as intervals. Total interval time was 35 minutes and 30 minutes walking warm up and cool down.

    Got home and went to the garage triceps with 30 second rest periods.
    3x 12 reps, 1x9 reps of rope extensions resistance not really known, 50 was on the apparatus but it is on a rusty pole and was feeling MUCH heavier due to increased friction.
    Close grip bench press 195x12, 220x9
    EZ Bar French Curls - 75x15, 75x15, 75x12

    I came in and was cooling down a bit before eating and decided to take a couple shots to see how I looked in brighter light. I was actually pretty pleased considering I had a relatively full stomach from eating all day and having just downed a half gallon of water in the garage.

    You can actually see some of the vascularity I was talking about in my biceps and arms in these. I figured I would share. I can really see the added size in my shoulders on the Most Muscular that is a little more like Snags, but less impressive at this point. That and in my side triceps shot. Arms seem to have come up and are getting lean and vascular as you can see in my Front Double Biceps.

    Name:  8-6-13 Behold.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  233.1 KB
    Name:  8-6-13 FDB.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  226.9 KBName:  8-6-13 Side Chest and Triceps.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  108.9 KB
    Name:  8-6-13 MM.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  89.7 KBName:  8-6-13 RDB.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  137.7 KBName:  8-6-13 MM 2.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  92.4 KB
    My lord kleen! You are looking damn good! (FUll homo)

    Way to stay with it and kill this shizz as always sir! That side shot with the tricep definition has your arm size looking insane! Very excited to see how well this progresses.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thank you Sir, ended up getting an Oak Grilled Sirloin and double order of grilled asparagus. YUM! Sirloin was nice and lean and I trimmed off the tiny bit of visible fat on it. Came home ran the macros and just finished them off with some almonds to round out the day with damn near perfect macros and all high quality.
    That steak and asparagus sounds amazing right now!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,033
    Rep Power
    9777682

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good choice, can't go too wrong with Sirloin and grilled asparagus sounds really good. Hey if you guys were to grill it would you just throw it on the bbq with your steaks ?... I never tried grilling it.
    wrap it in aluminum foil, put on top rack of grill if you have dual rack
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  22. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good choice, can't go too wrong with Sirloin and grilled asparagus sounds really good. Hey if you guys were to grill it would you just throw it on the bbq with your steaks ?... I never tried grilling it.
    There are a few ways, as Steve mentions you can wrap it up in aluminum foil, I picked up a veggie grill tray for my grill. Was about $10 has kind of a non stick surface with a lot of holes in it. So the veggies get the full on grill flavor especially since I use wood charcoal and sometimes add some wood chips for a smoky flavor I like the veggies to be in the open. Both ways produce excellent results.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    My lord kleen! You are looking damn good! (FUll homo)

    Way to stay with it and kill this shizz as always sir! That side shot with the tricep definition has your arm size looking insane! Very excited to see how well this progresses.

    That steak and asparagus sounds amazing right now!
    Thanks LTL, I can't even begin to tell you how exciting this is starting to be. I am responding so well to everything we are doing. All I have to do is work hard and follow the plan and I am going to look crazy when this is all said and done!
    Yeah it was good, I was actually impressed with how lean the meat was too. There was no strip of fat around it that was trimmed before weighing which is a major plus! I think they just put sea salt, and fresh ground pepper on it too, but really just let the wood flavor and meat speak for itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    wrap it in aluminum foil, put on top rack of grill if you have dual rack
    This way is great I do mine both ways.

    Oh yeah Doug I also do them on the foreman grill sometimes. I will cook my meat and leave the char from it on the grill then put the asparagus on the grill with a dash of salt and pepper on top of them and close it up for about 5 minutes. I just eyeball it the thicker the better using this method but the smaller ones you just have to roll over if you want a touch of char on each side.

    Just for grins since I was looking pretty lean this morning I weighed in and I am 204.8, weight finally going back down a little but man I am DEFINITELY leaner. I can not wait to see how this ends up I am going to big so much bigger than my last show it is unreal!

    Taking my daughter to her first Ballet class today and will be heading to the gym shortly after. This was her on Thursday before her first day of Jazz or dance of any kind. You can tell she is extremely excited!
    Name:  Trinity first day of dance class.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  148.5 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  23. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Taking my daughter to her first Ballet class today and will be heading to the gym shortly after. This was her on Thursday before her first day of Jazz or dance of any kind. You can tell she is extremely excited!
    Name:  Trinity first day of dance class.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  148.5 KB
    She's a doll Kleen! All of my kids are in dance, even my son is in a boy's hip hop group lol (He takes after his dad) :-) Nothing quite like the feeling of seeing your kid perform on stage. Seriously, I always tear up because you just know they are having so much fun!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  24. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    There are a few ways, as Steve mentions you can wrap it up in aluminum foil, I picked up a veggie grill tray for my grill. Was about $10 has kind of a non stick surface with a lot of holes in it. So the veggies get the full on grill flavor especially since I use wood charcoal and sometimes add some wood chips for a smoky flavor I like the veggies to be in the open. Both ways produce excellent results.


    Thanks LTL, I can't even begin to tell you how exciting this is starting to be. I am responding so well to everything we are doing. All I have to do is work hard and follow the plan and I am going to look crazy when this is all said and done!
    Yeah it was good, I was actually impressed with how lean the meat was too. There was no strip of fat around it that was trimmed before weighing which is a major plus! I think they just put sea salt, and fresh ground pepper on it too, but really just let the wood flavor and meat speak for itself.



    This way is great I do mine both ways.

    Oh yeah Doug I also do them on the foreman grill sometimes. I will cook my meat and leave the char from it on the grill then put the asparagus on the grill with a dash of salt and pepper on top of them and close it up for about 5 minutes. I just eyeball it the thicker the better using this method but the smaller ones you just have to roll over if you want a touch of char on each side.

    Just for grins since I was looking pretty lean this morning I weighed in and I am 204.8, weight finally going back down a little but man I am DEFINITELY leaner. I can not wait to see how this ends up I am going to big so much bigger than my last show it is unreal!

    Taking my daughter to her first Ballet class today and will be heading to the gym shortly after. This was her on Thursday before her first day of Jazz or dance of any kind. You can tell she is extremely excited!
    Name:  Trinity first day of dance class.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  148.5 KB
    Chris she's such a gem, I still remember the vid what a great personality too.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    She's a doll Kleen! All of my kids are in dance, even my son is in a boy's hip hop group lol (He takes after his dad) :-) Nothing quite like the feeling of seeing your kid perform on stage. Seriously, I always tear up because you just know they are having so much fun!
    Yeah I am sure I will be the same. I used to dance a lot but never took a class. Now I dont really at all. We dont go to clubs because to much drama with all the young punks when you have a hot wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Chris she's such a gem, I still remember the vid what a great personality too.
    Yeah she is a beauty and full of personality for sure.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  26. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I am sure I will be the same. I used to dance a lot but never took a class. Now I dont really at all. We dont go to clubs because to much drama with all the young punks when you have a hot wife.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean! A lot of people know who we are around here though so I can't say there's ever really been an issue. I have to say I'm surprised anybody would mess with YOU though. "Wow, she's hot...Hey baby *wink* *wink*...oh that's your husband..."
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  27. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Hey Kleen, I've got a thread going that I would really like to invite you to...well...that I'd like to invite everyone to. You mind if I post a link here? It's going to be legen...wait for it...DARY!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  28. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,389
    Rep Power
    1162412

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I am sure I will be the same. I used to dance a lot but never took a class. Now I dont really at all. We dont go to clubs because to much drama with all the young punks when you have a hot wife.

    Yeah she is a beauty and full of personality for sure.
    I've danced with a few married women at clubs lolol . Once a girl showed me her ring and said she just got engaged and still grinded on me like a freak. Marriage today...I tell ya!
  29. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,523
    Rep Power
    4575632

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I know EXACTLY what you mean! A lot of people know who we are around here though so I can't say there's ever really been an issue. I have to say I'm surprised anybody would mess with YOU though. "Wow, she's hot...Hey baby *wink* *wink*...oh that's your husband..."
    Well alcohol and gang mentality can cause some bad decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Hey Kleen, I've got a thread going that I would really like to invite you to...well...that I'd like to invite everyone to. You mind if I post a link here? It's going to be legen...wait for it...DARY!
    Since this is in the FINAFLEX section I dont mind as long as it is not for another company. If a training or anabolic type of log feel free but I think it may be inappropriate to post in here if for another company. If so please pm me and I will be happy to follow. That and maybe put the url to it in your sig.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I've danced with a few married women at clubs lolol . Once a girl showed me her ring and said she just got engaged and still grinded on me like a freak. Marriage today...I tell ya!
    Well if my wife did that her and I would have an issue. I am referring to disrespectul guys coming on to her or by grabbing at her. I just dont have tolerance for it at my age and am not one to throw punches. Would rather avoid it or injure them severly instead of box.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  30. Registered User
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    1584190

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well alcohol and gang mentality can cause some bad decisions.
    Since this is in the FINAFLEX section I dont mind as long as it is not for another company. If a training or anabolic type of log feel free but I think it may be inappropriate to post in here if for another company. If so please pm me and I will be happy to follow. That and maybe put the url to it in your sig.

    Well if my wife did that her and I would have an issue. I am referring to disrespectul guys coming on to her or by grabbing at her. I just dont have tolerance for it at my age and am not one to throw punches. Would rather avoid it or injure them severly instead of box.
    Very true, you can come across that sort of thing anywhere. It's probably a good thing you know your tolerance because it would suck if I couldn't follow your thread anymore because you're in jail for putting some dumb punk in the hospital.

    My thread isn't company related at all. I'm no rep or anything lol. The thread is purely anabolic and would love to have you in it.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. From 205 to 178, in 45 days.
    By PumpYouUp in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 08:01 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:20 AM
  4. cutting from 180 to 155 in 1 month
    By dayday87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:40 PM
  5. Proper Tapering from Toremifene to Nolva in PCT
    By ITguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 01:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in