KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Page 15 of 57 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. If anyone is interested this is the planned split I will be working for now with Mountain Dog Training. I basically got it from John Meadows article on correcting weak points. His was for Arms, mine is for ARMS & Shoulders the only difference being workout 6 is an ARM & Shoulder workout instead of just Arms.

    Day 1 Legs
    Day 2 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps*
    Day 3 Off
    Day 4 Back/Biceps**
    Day 5 Off
    Day 6 Shoulder & Arms***
    Day 7 Off
    * volume for chest is reduced and additional triceps work is added in
    ** volume for back is reduced and additional biceps work is added in
    *** a full shoulders, biceps-triceps workout
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If anyone is interested this is the planned split I will be working for now with Mountain Dog Training. I basically got it from John Meadows article on correcting weak points. His was for Arms, mine is for ARMS & Shoulders the only difference being workout 6 is an ARM & Shoulder workout instead of just Arms.

    Day 1 Legs
    Day 2 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps*
    Day 3 Off
    Day 4 Back/Biceps**
    Day 5 Off
    Day 6 Shoulder & Arms***
    Day 7 Off
    * volume for chest is reduced and additional triceps work is added in
    ** volume for back is reduced and additional biceps work is added in
    *** a full shoulders, biceps-triceps workout
    When are you starting this? Looks great.. I am hunting down something new after 12 weeks of FST-7.. need a change. If it is ok, just might follow your lead. (or might have a run with the big beyond belief program)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ain't nuttin to it, but to do it
    that stuff don't bother me none
    Oh it doesn't bother me it motivates me!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    When are you starting this? Looks great.. I am hunting down something new after 12 weeks of FST-7.. need a change. If it is ok, just might follow your lead. (or might have a run with the big beyond belief program)
    I started it today, but I did the Arm and shoulder workout Saturday if you look at the two workouts in my update those are both MD Routines.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. @wasme PM me your email addy and I will email you the PDF I made with the articles for each body part and the weak point training I put all of them into one PDF.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Haha those rear delt peck decs lit me up every week!! There were time the last set felt like it took me 5 mins because I had to stop and catch my breath for a second or two (or 10)
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    @wasme PM me your email addy and I will email you the PDF I made with the articles for each body part and the weak point training I put all of them into one PDF.
    Sent.. thanks man.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    @wasme PM me your email addy and I will email you the PDF I made with the articles for each body part and the weak point training I put all of them into one PDF.
    Kleen can you get me a copy as well.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Sent.. thanks man.
    Congrats on the gig buddy!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Congrats on the gig buddy!
    Thanks bro. This will be my first kick at the can ... should be fun.

  11. You're your own worst critic....do see leaning, and definitely some fuller bodyparts, shoulders look like boulders...

    yeah buddy!!! you're going to give them hell.

    Wonder what Matt has instore for you....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Congrats on the gig buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks bro. This will be my first kick at the can ... should be fun.
    indeed - great pick-up for those guys
    very cool simon!

  13. Sometimes it's harder to see progress than others then you focus on areas where you know progress is bound to show and you see it more clearly. Near the end the progress is off the chain. You're 12.5 weeks out and very on track, plenty of time to make a move if need be.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed - great pick-up for those guys
    very cool simon!
    Thanks Steve. Appreciate it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Haha those rear delt peck decs lit me up every week!! There were time the last set felt like it took me 5 mins because I had to stop and catch my breath for a second or two (or 10)
    Yeah, today was a beast I will update it below the replies!
    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Kleen can you get me a copy as well.
    Sure thing shoot me your addy.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Congrats on the gig buddy!
    Yeah Congrats Wasme!
    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    You're your own worst critic....do see leaning, and definitely some fuller bodyparts, shoulders look like boulders...

    yeah buddy!!! you're going to give them hell.

    Wonder what Matt has instore for you....
    Thanks Edge! I am definitely my own worst critic, however I can not help but be impressed with how my shoulder development is coming along. If my arms follow suit I will be one hell of a beast on show day. Even if not, If you have to have a weak point there are worse body parts than arms and if I can just keep them at this size while leaning I will be on stage with 18s flexed when I have a pump. Maybe even more with MAX PUMP!

    I got a chance to see the changes for next week and we are moving to carb cycling, and a tiny bit higher fat intake which I like. Also the beginning of Mechabol, then back on the bridge, then will end it all up with Triton and a little extra EPI. With all of that in my corner no reason I can not grow into my show, at least in the points I am working on now while maintaining the rest of my body.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Sometimes it's harder to see progress than others then you focus on areas where you know progress is bound to show and you see it more clearly. Near the end the progress is off the chain. You're 12.5 weeks out and very on track, plenty of time to make a move if need be.
    Yeah it is hard to see on ourselves sometimes, at least at this point. My abs are at a point where other things are leaning out while they are not going as fast again. Once back fat comes down a bit more my abs should really tighten up and get freaky like I know they can look.

    So here is my workout from earlier: RP @ and numbers means I had to rest and pause before I could finish the prescribed set. Some were finished with partials as listed. Fascia Stretches at the end were triceps stretches holding a DB behind my head letting it pull down basically a DC triceps stretch.

    Name:  _7-16-13 Chest and Arms.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  235.3 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. nice log!
    I know you know this, but is important to underscore for others who may not be experienced in the contest-prep form..
    each and every workout, always train to retain and build muscle while losing as much fat as possible
    how do we do this? a three-pronged approach:
    increase reps w/ same weight
    increase weight for same reps
    decrease rest intervals between sets

    these principles can be applied to everyone for a variety of everyday training endeavors, all yr long!

    and -- a log allows easy tracking of the last time thru the workout
    very professional here, chris

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah Congrats Wasme!
    Thanks Kleen.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice log!
    I know you know this, but is important to underscore for others who may not be experienced in the contest-prep form..
    each and every workout, always train to retain and build muscle while losing as much fat as possible
    how do we do this? a three-pronged approach:
    increase reps w/ same weight
    increase weight for same reps
    decrease rest intervals between sets

    these principles can be applied to everyone for a variety of everyday training endeavors, all yr long!

    and -- a log allows easy tracking of the last time thru the workout
    very professional here, chris
    Absolutely, and thank you. I definitely agree you have to keep pushing to improve during contest prep. No resting on your laurels or using your weight loss as an excuse to allow for less intensity. Certainly I may see a little bit of drop initially when I move to carb cycling but I will be giving it my all and tracking it all the way through. A log is a great way to keep track of your progress and as you can tell I tend to know when I have made increases all year long, or know the exact reason why I see a drop. This comes from keeping a log. I highly recommend it for everyone who has interest in continuously improving in one way or another.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks Kleen.
    You are very welcome.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice log!
    I know you know this, but is important to underscore for others who may not be experienced in the contest-prep form..
    each and every workout, always train to retain and build muscle while losing as much fat as possible
    how do we do this? a three-pronged approach:
    increase reps w/ same weight
    increase weight for same reps
    decrease rest intervals between sets

    these principles can be applied to everyone for a variety of everyday training endeavors, all yr long!

    and -- a log allows easy tracking of the last time thru the workout
    very professional here, chris
    That's a great way to state it Steve.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Nice lookong workout dude. That destroyer set at the end must have been rough. Ive never went about the 35's for the first set. You sir are a beast. Maybe you can answer this question. On the partial lat raises meadows says to keep yiur head back and look up during those. Why does that make it so much harder?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice lookong workout dude. That destroyer set at the end must have been rough. Ive never went about the 35's for the first set. You sir are a beast. Maybe you can answer this question. On the partial lat raises meadows says to keep yiur head back and look up during those. Why does that make it so much harder?
    It takes the traps and upper back out of it more, ever notice when you want to shrug or row heavy you tend to crane your neck forward? It allows you to squeeze the traps better when the head is forward. Plus it kind of arches your back a bit making the weight more in alignment for the medial delts to be activated by going out more so than back.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    It takes the traps and upper back out of it more, ever notice when you want to shrug or row heavy you tend to crane your neck forward? It allows you to squeeze the traps better when the head is forward. Plus it kind of arches your back a bit making the weight more in alignment for the medial delts to be activated by going out more so than back.
    Makes sense. I must use my upper back and traps alot more than I think. Ill catch my self not looking up from time to time and then correct it and the weight feels like I added 15lbs to the db's. Thanks man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Makes sense. I must use my upper back and traps alot more than I think. Ill catch my self not looking up from time to time and then correct it and the weight feels like I added 15lbs to the db's. Thanks man
    Another way to limit them although you can not go quite as heavy is to stand up straight and start with the weight directly at the side of your legs with your back straight, but then you can't really do the swings and part of the work with that is stopping the weight before it hits in the middle. It takes a lot of force to stop that weight when it is swinging back down to keep it from hitting together. Think of all that momentum you have to overcome.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. Oh man the Sand Man had his grip on me this morning, I just could not justify getting out of bed. I was so ridiculously tired my body must be adjusting to the increasing demands I am putting on it. No problem, I will just do my HIIT tonight.

    Today to get my engine up and running I decided to take PX White since it seems to have a little more stim kick, got me moving even though my body was telling me it wanted to go back to bed. I took my second dose about 30 minutes ago and am definitely feeling the overlapping stim effect since the first pill is not out of my system as of yet.

    Since I don't have any training to discuss right now I wanted to go just mention some things that are occuring with my physique as well as things others are noticing. Once of my co-workers asked me yesterday "Why it looks like your BIG HEAD is shrinking and your shoulders are getting bigger?" She is my homegirl up here, we are total buddies who mess with each other non stop. We call each other "BIG HEAD!" As you can imagine we both have large domes... Anyway, I told her hopefully because my face is thinner and my shoulders are growing. She says "Well it looks like your shoulders are swelling up..." I am thinking AWESOME! Then later in the conversation she pats me on the shoulder laughing after snapping on me and is all like DAYUM Chris you are getting bigger! HELL TO THE YEAH!!!!

    Also we have mirrored doors on the inside of our elevators with some gentle overhead lighting via flood lights. So I see myself every time I get in the elevator under the flood lights, IE pretty flattering lighting. Lately I have been looking extremely large in the chest and shoulders. Not sure if the chest is growing or if the additional width and fullness of my delts is just making my entire upper body look that much better. Either way my upper body just looks thicker and more full, muscles look more well rounded. All good signs!

    To touch on supplementation, I have been continuing to use all of my FINAFLEX Staples, and can not say enough about how well they have treated me. Also the combination of 20mgs of Ostanish and 3 caps of 1-Alpha during this bridge recently has provided for continuous leaning while adding in some size.
    I also attribute some of the growth to BCAA SAA, and Creatrona, on any given training day I take at 2-3 scoops of BCAA SAA normally pre and intra workout. As of right now I think my favorite flavor has become the Blue Raspberry, however I am also extremely fond of the Apple Fusion. I also take 1-2 scoops of powdered Creatrona on training days and 2-3 caps of Creatrona on non training days. I think this combo is really going to prove itself even more as I have more low carb days and my body begins to rely more on them as a source of ATP. Saving my muscle from being broken down to do so.

    Early next week I will begin running Mechabol going up to 100 maybe 125 a day, just depends on how everything is feeling. I will be using Talos and TUDCA throughout the rest of this prep to keep liver and lipids all in check since I will spend most of this time "On" in one way or another, either being a methyl, or running 1-Alpha /1-Andro and Ostanish at high doses bridging to the next methyl. In other words I am going on a 12 week rolling oral cycle similar but maybe a bit more aggressive than what you have seen Snags do recently.

    Now for a quick comparison... This is where I started my prep, a 2 month difference while eating to increase metabolism instead of just cutting. A weight loss of only 3 lbs tells a story of some obvious muscle gain during this time. In the coming weeks with the carb cycling and increased HIIT we should really see a big difference in body composition on top of what we have already seen here! VERY EXCITED!!!!



    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Impressive transformation happening right there... can see it pretty much everywhere Chris.

    By the way nice a$$... wait wut?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. From 205 to 178, in 45 days.
    By PumpYouUp in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 09:01 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 09:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 01:20 AM
  4. cutting from 180 to 155 in 1 month
    By dayday87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 01:40 PM
  5. Proper Tapering from Toremifene to Nolva in PCT
    By ITguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Log in
Log in