tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to pick a show for 2014, so i can get dedicated. Cant be a tested show seeing as i use peptides and orals every now and again.

Thanks!

njphysique

Awards
No program. I am a NPC Men's Physique Division Competitor. That site has everything. It's the amateur of the pro ranks.

njphysique

Awards
No problem. I am a NPC Men's Physique Division Competitor. That site has everything. It's the amateur of the pro ranks.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need to pick a show for 2014, so i can get dedicated. Cant be a tested show seeing as i use peptides and orals every now and again.

Thanks!
Peptides cant be tested.

Good luck finding 2014 show dates.. prolly wont find any until later in the summer and even then there wont be many listed. What size show are you looking to do?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Peptides cant be tested.

Good luck finding 2014 show dates.. prolly wont find any until later in the summer and even then there wont be many listed. What size show are you looking to do?
Any size really. Its a competition reguardless of the size of the show.

njphysique

Awards
Any size really. Its a competition reguardless of the size of the show.
Why don't you look into competing in a NPC show later this year and crack the whip now.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why don't you look into competing in a NPC show later this year and crack the whip now.
Need to add more muscle to this frame first, im just a little guy lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks!
I know they usually have a few in KC and Liberty as well as Springfield every now and then. I know that doesn't help with dates but..at least MO doesn't suck much that and they have shows lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'd rock a local level comp. I think you'd fare just fine at end of the year.
Appreciate it
I know they usually have a few in KC and Liberty as well as Springfield every now and then. I know that doesn't help with dates but..at least MO doesn't suck much that and they have shows lol
I went and scoped the springfield show last summer (mr missouri) and it was a pretty decent sized show. The one i prepped for last year was in october and in STL