First contest April 6,2013 advice for a newb
- 03-27-2013, 04:09 PM
- 03-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Thank you for the support and wise words. I'm just talking time to enjoy food ,( as much as I can with these problems ) and once I've been cleared to start training again I'm going into my off season bulk and coming back next year.
- 03-29-2013, 01:16 PM
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Man that's really unfortunate but you live and you learn so I'm sure you will come back next year and tackle things a bit differently.
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
This thread is awesome! I want to do a show just to say I did! A year ago I was 264 at 46% bf decided I was tired of watching life go by and made some plans! Ran a half marathon last month in Chattanooga in 2:12 and weigh 186 at 19% bf prolly need to weight 165 to compete
04-04-2013, 08:53 PM
The experience you gain from prepping for a showed is life changing man. Hardest thing I've ever done , just wish I could be on stage Saturday. Keep up the hard work and push forward and that goal of competing and being on stage is yours brother!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Xfitkunky in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2012, 12:42 PM
- By sfdeadhead in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:11 PM
- By anabolicandre in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 9Last Post: 11-02-2006, 10:07 PM
- By Size Up in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 07-14-2004, 09:18 AM
- By Dump1567 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2004, 04:04 PM