Clenbuterol

  1. Clenbuterol


    I have 40 mcg clen pills, I do not have access to empty capsuls and I am just wondering what a good cycle would be. I tried them b4 and they are strong and I got up too three of em a day and just felt soo bad for like 3 hours after taking them. I was thinking a cycle like this 1 pill for 5 days, 2 pills for 9 days, 3 pills for 7 days. any advice would be greatly appreciated, That cycle is not set in stone but just kind of tinkering around with it. I wold like to get to 140 mcgs but I would have to take 4 pills and that would be 160 mcgs but I think that is too much.


  2. Start at 1 per day then move up to two persist one morning one midday, then move to 2.5 a day. Stay at 100mcg a couple days till the sides go away. Then go to 120mcg till you two week cycle is completed. If 120mcg is too much go back to 100.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  3. You shouldn't rele need more than 40mcg if pill.. it should be legit. You can just stick with 40 straight IMO, 2-4 weeks depending on how your body tolerates it.

    Mike
    •   
       


  4. You could also buy a pill splitter.

  5. 40mcg wouldnt do much for me at all. I wouldn't even waist it at that dose. I like 120mcg area.

    I dont even know if 40mcg would be noticable.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  6. Wish I could buy some :'(

  7. Clenbuterol is a bronchodilator designed to treat individuals who suffer from breathing disorders such as chronic asthma. While Clen, as it is commonly called shares some similarities to the popular Ephedrine medication Clenbuterol proves to be far more potent and effective in almost every way; not only as a bronchodilator but as a fat-loss medication as well. While Clenbuterol was developed for breathing disorder treatment it is in its fat-loss abilities for which it is most famous and through the years the use for this purpose has rapidly increased.

  8. Don't mean to derail this thread, but for contest prep purposes how does clen impact fluid retention? If it was being run 2on-1off or maybe 3-1, can it be run straight through the show?
    Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Start at 1 per day then move up to two persist one morning one midday, then move to 2.5 a day. Stay at 100mcg a couple days till the sides go away. Then go to 120mcg till you two week cycle is completed. If 120mcg is too much go back to 100.
    Sounds about perfect.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    40mcg wouldnt do much for me at all. I wouldn't even waist it at that dose. I like 120mcg area.

    I dont even know if 40mcg would be noticable.
    Hi I was just wondering where I could buy some from

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ccpcristian View Post
    Hi I was just wondering where I could buy some from
    Go to another country where it isn't banned?

  12. I had 40mcg caps too and bought Calcium capsule, split those beezys up and fille them half way with Clen and got 20mcg Clen caps. The calcium caps were like 10$ off amazon

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    I had 40mcg caps too and bought Calcium capsule, split those beezys up and fille them half way with Clen and got 20mcg Clen caps. The calcium caps were like 10$ off amazon
    It would be a huge help if u could let me know how to get clen

  14. Admin Edit: Read the board rules!

  15. Some people use clen for non-human research purposes in the USA
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clenbuterol handbook
    By EatNphood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 07:12 PM
  2. Clenbuterol anabolic?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 11:22 PM
  3. Site Specific Clenbuterol
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2003, 03:42 PM
  4. finding clenbuterol
    By jordan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2003, 09:52 PM
  5. Clenbuterol and cardio. oK?
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 05:23 PM
Log in
Log in