20 Week 1st Contest Log

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Unhappy 20 Week 1st Contest Log


    Hey guys Ill be doing my first show May 18th, 2013. Ill be prepping for about 20 weeks starting Dec 18th, 2012, just wanted to get this log up and running for last minute critiques regarding my diet, cardio, cycle and training because its a local show I don't plan on hiring a coach.

    Stats:
    23, 5'11, 210, 14-15% bf. Have run two cycles of Test E 500mg/week

    Diet: (will change throughout prep)
    220 protein, 250 carbs, 60 fat
    1 refeed day 200 protein, 400 carbs, 60 fat
    Mostly clean foods, 30+ grams of fiber a day

    Cardio: (will change throughout prep)
    3x 30 minute step mill or incline treadmill a week

    Cycle: (subject to change/open to critiques)
    Week 1-4 Epistane 30mg/day
    Week 1-10 Test E 500mg/week
    Week 11-19 Test P 75-100 EOD (dropping one week out)
    Mast/Winstrol/Epistane during last 10 weeks? (No tren)
    Fat burner all 20 weeks probably oxy elite pro or some other over the counter

    Training:
    Legs, chest, back, shoulders, arms, rest, repeat, abs EOD

    I will be posting once weekly throughout all 20 weeks with current weigh ins and any adjustments to my cardio/diet or cycle

  2. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Winstrol and Epi together? Wow those joints are going to ache

    be subbed to watch this.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Winstrol and Epi together? Wow those joints are going to ache

    be subbed to watch this.
    Hey! Thanks for the input. I wouldn't run together, I'm questioning what I should do with those last 10 weeks. Those are 3 compounds I have in mind. Any advice/recommendations?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    test + mast + winny= ripped

    but epi is pretty damn good. Why not run epi 6 weeks as a front and tail with winny mast.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    test + mast + winny= rippedbut epi is pretty damn good. Why not run epi 6 weeks as a front and tail with winny mast.
    Yeah Epi is easy for me to get too sell right at my gym. I was using upfront 4 weeks cause that's how long a bottle lasts and the test would be kicked in by then, I could go longer if I wanted I suppose. And I believe it will be test p 75/mast 100mg EOD with winny 50mg ED. How's that sound for last 10 weeks (dropping test p with one week left)
  6. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tkc0mand3r View Post
    Yeah Epi is easy for me to get too sell right at my gym. I was using upfront 4 weeks cause that's how long a bottle lasts and the test would be kicked in by then, I could go longer if I wanted I suppose. And I believe it will be test p 75/mast 100mg EOD with winny 50mg ED. How's that sound for last 10 weeks (dropping test p with one week left)
    I'd use epi longer its very slow, but very good. It takes 21 or so day to start showing how good it is, although it active from day 1. Six weeks, 40+mg is the shiznit. Seriously it shreds as good as winny if not better for some. the last 10 weeks is a very nice set up. I am jelly. all nati right now.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I'd use epi longer its very slow, but very good. It takes 21 or so day to start showing how good it is, although it active from day 1. Six weeks, 40+mg is the shiznit. Seriously it shreds as good as winny if not better for some. the last 10 weeks is a very nice set up. I am jelly. all nati right now.
    Ok I just got the bottle actually it's 10mg servings so I'd be using 20mg a day. I've seen people use it and look very good within the 4 weeks, I may run it longer and I may use it the last 10 instead of the winny (I don't really know anyone with winny and I've heard some horror stories from it). I've been natty for a longggg time now can't wait for this, shredding up will be hard though I'm pretty fat haha. Date of show has changed to May 25th but I will still begin Dec 18th as I need all the time I can get.
  8. New Member
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44499
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by tkc0mand3r View Post

    Hey! Thanks for the input. I wouldn't run together, I'm questioning what I should do with those last 10 weeks. Those are 3 compounds I have in mind. Any advice/recommendations?
    What about winnie/mast/tren ace?

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  9. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    What about winnie/mast/tren ace?

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

    I'd like to stay away from tren unless at 10 weeks out I'm far from where I need to be. Test p/mast/winny or epi will mostly be the last 10 weeks. Any suggestions on an over the counter fat burner? Probably will just use oxy elite pro I'd like to stay away from clen/t3 as well. I am already prescribed adderall so tren and clen are too much. Thanks for input though, first pin is Tuesday .
  10. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    What about winnie/mast/tren ace?

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    I d stay away from tren ace this time around. But def good to add in once you know how your body responds to a hardcore pre comp cut. The last few weeks you will already be pushing yourself.

    20mg is very light Epi. Very light. I know girls who run 20mg pre comp.
    I am a hardcore Epi supporter. It one of my favs, I keep it stock and sell tons. If you run it right it will cut you up hardcore.

    With Epi this far out from comp I would slowly cut carbs not all at once. I would keep protein high and bust my azz in the gym. Also slowly add cardio and slowly up it each week. No reason to risk muscle waisting.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I d stay away from tren ace this time around. But def good to add in once you know how your body responds to a hardcore pre comp cut. The last few weeks you will already be pushing yourself.

    20mg is very light Epi. Very light. I know girls who run 20mg pre comp.
    I am a hardcore Epi supporter. It one of my favs, I keep it stock and sell tons. If you run it right it will cut you up hardcore.

    With Epi this far out from comp I would slowly cut carbs not all at once. I would keep protein high and bust my azz in the gym. Also slowly add cardio and slowly up it each week. No reason to risk muscle waisting.

    I see what your saying with the dosage. I may keep 20mg and if I run it for last 10 weeks make it higher depending how I look. Dec 18th it shall begin I'll be hitting those macros and cardio perfect for 20 weeks adjusting as it goes on. Thanks for the input I will post Dec 18th after first pin.
  12. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Subbed bro! Very interested in this. I love winny personally but it has never really made my joint hurt very bad.

    You should look into vanillean on nutraplanet for a fat burner. It just released and has a sick promo price.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  13. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Epi by itself can hurt a lot of peoples joints because its so dry. When using EPI which is dry and Winny which is dry its pretty rough on the joints. However, not stacked I agree it does not bothy my joints, but does dry me out.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer
    Epi by itself can hurt a lot of peoples joints because its so dry. When using EPI which is dry and Winny which is dry its pretty rough on the joints. However, not stacked I agree it does not bothy my joints, but does dry me out.
    If I'm cutting or trying to dry out I love winny. I would never stack it with another dry compound. Var is my other go to for cutting... too bad its damn expensive
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    If I'm cutting or trying to dry out I love winny. I would never stack it with another dry compound. Var is my other go to for cutting... too bad its damn expensive
    Lets talk Var. How does it compare in terms of results to winny. Var and I have a date very soon.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer

    Lets talk Var. How does it compare in terms of results to winny. Var and I have a date very soon.
    Anavar... I absolutely love this steroid. I can best describe it as winny on steroids lol. It does not have the same drying ability probably because winny has great AE properties. Anavar doesn't aromatize which is a plus just like winny. You can expect very fast fat loss, strength increase, crazy pumps, increased "density" and "hardness" in your muscles. Those last 2 are most prominent in someone sub 8% bf.

    Doseage range from 50mg+ ed usually. For a contest prep in a male that is 8%- bodyfat doseages are around 75-100mg. I like the rule of thumb 2lbs means 1mg. Diminishing gains start past 100mg ed for most people.

    This is all from my experience, my buddies I cycle and train with, and what I have seen other AM members run.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  17. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Subbed bro! Very interested in this. I love winny personally but it has never really made my joint hurt very bad.

    You should look into vanillean on nutraplanet for a fat burner. It just released and has a sick promo price.
    Thanks bro! I will look into those fat burners ASAP
  18. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Just did my first pin of test today! Feels great to be back on it, started EPI yesterday going to use it twice a day they are 10mg pills and the enanthate is actually 300mg/cc so that will be 600mg/week. I did my first cardio yesterday but couldn't last very long on the step mill haha. Need to ease my way back into it and start dropping pounds fasttttt
  19. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Ok so I will be posting here every Sunday with how many weeks out I am, weekly weigh in, macros, cardio and if any changes in cycle take place.

    As of Dec 23 I am 22 weeks out, weighed 211.2 in the gym, haven't exactly dialed in the macros yet still getting used to being home from college and enjoying not studying, cardio was 30 minutes (stair/tread), 45 minutes (elliptical) and 30 minutes (stair/tread) this week, couldn't get through a full 30 minutes on stairmaster so had to do treadmill for the last 15 mins. I have pinned twice and been taking 2 epistane caps a day (10mg each) since Tuesday Dec 18th.

    This week I will enjoy Christmas eve and Christmas then dial in macros 220p/250c/60f, cardio will be at least 3x 30 minute sessions still and cycle will stay the same. Want to add fat burner in ASAP, anyone know any good ones I can grab?
  20. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Check vanillean out on nutraplanet. It has its promo sale going now. Its like $17 a bottle.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  21. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Check vanillean out on nutraplanet. It has its promo sale going now. Its like $17 a bottle.
    Awesome! Have you used it and had good results? Appetite suppressed and energy? Thanks bro.
  22. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Its brand new just got my bottle. Some people are running it and are having good appetite suppression. Its a non stimulant fat burner. I can't wait to try it in my spring cut.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  23. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Its brand new just got my bottle. Some people are running it and are having good appetite suppression. Its a non stimulant fat burner. I can't wait to try it in my spring cut.
    Cool, that site has some great prices, think I'll be stacking OxyECA with Vanillean very soon!
  24. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tkc0mand3r

    Cool, that site has some great prices, think I'll be stacking OxyECA with Vanillean very soon!
    That sounds like a sweet stack. Some of the guys using vanillean say they are sweating like crazy.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  25. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Hey so 21 weeks out now was getting an average weigh in around 214 this week gained a few because I think the test e and epi are starting to work I'm feeling fuller and harder plus I enjoyed the holidays. Diet still isn't totally in check but cardio was done 3x 30 minutes (averaging 300 calories burned a session) and I ordered my fat burners. I'm cleaning up even more this week and next Saturday (20 weeks out) I will be on the diet 100% for the rest of prep.
  26. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tkc0mand3r View Post
    Hey so 21 weeks out now was getting an average weigh in around 214 this week gained a few because I think the test e and epi are starting to work I'm feeling fuller and harder plus I enjoyed the holidays. Diet still isn't totally in check but cardio was done 3x 30 minutes (averaging 300 calories burned a session) and I ordered my fat burners. I'm cleaning up even more this week and next Saturday (20 weeks out) I will be on the diet 100% for the rest of prep.
    Good stuff bro. What have you decided for fat burners?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  27. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Good stuff bro. What have you decided for fat burners?
    For my photo shoot I'm doing 6 weeks of DCP, Vanillean thermadex (to replace caffeine) and the big E and maybe a transdermal of some sort should be a killer specially with xtract the last 2 weeks
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  28. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Good stuff bro. What have you decided for fat burners?
    OxyECA and the Vanillean, might be adding in Yohimbine HCL too everyday since I have a 60 cap bottle for free
  29. New Member
    kmh23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    3023
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    18.37%

    Do you really think an OTC fat burner is gonna have any effect on top of the twenty week cycle your about to run? I personally don't. Waste of money or more taxing on your body sure. but make you burn more fat or more effeciently than diet training and cardio for twenty weeks is going to with winny, epi, and possibly mast with test the whole way through? I doubt it.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kmh23 View Post
    make you burn more fat or more effeciently than diet training and cardio for twenty weeks is going to with winny, epi, and possibly mast with test the whole way through? I doubt it.
    That's a ridiculous statement.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  31. New Member
    kmh23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    3023
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    18.37%

    Just my opinion. I think we have a tendency of way over doing things. I've done it both ways and the difference I've noticed is without the fat burners I feel way better. Sleep better. And get lean at the same rate. If drugs weren't involved my opinion would be different.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kmh23 View Post
    Just my opinion. I think we have a tendency of way over doing things. I've done it both ways and the difference I've noticed is without the fat burners I feel way better. Sleep better. And get lean at the same rate. If drugs weren't involved my opinion would be different.
    I do understand where you're coming from, getting lean is one thing. Getting in contest prep is another. Maybe you have experience in prep vs "getting lean"? If so, my apologies for assuming you did not.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  33. New Member
    kmh23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    3023
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    18.37%

    I'm sure you will view my opinion as out of turn bc I have never been on stage. I've been wanted to do a show for a while and two times in last four years I've let life get in the way. So my hat is off to anyone who stay focused and follow through with such a demanding process. Both times have been within 5weeks were I've backed out so I have a pretty good idea of what it takes to get there and I know every little bit can.... Even if its only in your mind. But he is talking about running a fat burner for twenty weeks. All that's gonna do is **** up his thyroid. Save it for the end where your body needs the help bc you've been staving it for months. And yohimbine is a great fat burner but taking it everyday is a mistake. If ur gonna take it and not know how it works its a waste. And maybe he does know how it works I just assumed he did bc he said he was gonna dose it till his bottle was done.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kmh23 View Post
    I'm sure you will view my opinion as out of turn bc I have never been on stage. I've been wanted to do a show for a while and two times in last four years I've let life get in the way. So my hat is off to anyone who stay focused and follow through with such a demanding process. Both times have been within 5weeks were I've backed out so I have a pretty good idea of what it takes to get there and I know every little bit can.... Even if its only in your mind. But he is talking about running a fat burner for twenty weeks. All that's gonna do is **** up his thyroid. Save it for the end where your body needs the help bc you've been staving it for months. And yohimbine is a great fat burner but taking it everyday is a mistake. If ur gonna take it and not know how it works its a waste. And maybe he does know how it works I just assumed he did bc he said he was gonna dose it till his bottle was done.
    You make good points, 20 weeks of a fat burner is not a good idea. 8 weeks out is a ideally where you would want to add them. That's what I call "the grind" that's when prep suuuuuuuuucks. The other weeks just suuuuuck haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  35. New Member
    kmh23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    3023
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    18.37%

    Lol the grind. Once I figure I how to manage the grind with 50 hour plus work weeks I'm good to go. Either way look forward to following along. Good luck.
  36. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Hey guys! Thanks for your help you both make great points. For starters I don't plan on using winny+epi, one or the other probably epi for last 8-10 weeks. Secondly, I wanted to add a fat burner now because honestly the same reason this prep is so long is because I am higher body fat% then I should be and I have a hard time dropping fat as is. If you think its not safe to run for 20 weeks I will absolutely listen, maybe 4 weeks off 4 on? Also, I got the bottle of yohimbine free didn't say how I was going to use it, I was thinking 3mg in the morning, 3mg 15 minutes before the workout ends because that's when I get in my cardio sessions. Let me know what you two think!
  37. New Member
    tkc0mand3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Here is my update for this week I am now EXACTLY 20 weeks out. Average weigh in is about 212 which is good looks like I am steadly losing the weight I have been using OxyECA for three days and got in my 3x30 minute cardio sessions burning around 300-350 calories per session. I have been tracking my macros for three days as well so I guess you could say the diet and prep is completely in gear now.

    For next week: I am going to add in another cardio session (I have a lot of fat that needs to go quick) so 4x30 minute cardio sessions usually post-workout or in the morning if I'm not training that day. Macros will stay the same 220p/250c/60f (with 2 fruits in those carbs, at least 1 servings of veggies and a total of at least 25 fiber). Supplements will still be test 600mg/week with the epistane 20mg/day, OxyECA 1/day with yohimbine 3mg/day.

    Thanks everyone excited for this prep to really start getting serious!
  38. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    For fat burners I think you could run it 4 weeks and take 14 days off. Then start again.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  39. New Member
    kmh23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    3023
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    18.37%

    I would take 5 to 7.5mg of the yohimbine if u can tolerate it. I would only take it on an empty stomach half hour prior to fasted cardio in am. Since u said u can only do am cardio few days a week u don't have to worry about receptors down regulating. I personally like doing three days on three days off. I got good results from that. Only u know ur metabolism but if ur stats are accurate and ur macros are as stated the fat should fall off.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kmh23 View Post
    I would take 5 to 7.5mg of the yohimbine if u can tolerate it. I would only take it on an empty stomach half hour prior to fasted cardio in am. Since u said u can only do am cardio few days a week u don't have to worry about receptors down regulating. I personally like doing three days on three days off. I got good results from that. Only u know ur metabolism but if ur stats are accurate and ur macros are as stated the fat should fall off.
    It shines in a fasted cardio regimen. I've worked my way up to 10mg but BP sides were rather prevalent.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 20 Week cycle log
    By timmmah in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:00 PM
  2. My Best PCT Ever *hands down* after 20+ weeks ON
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 04:39 AM
  3. Bloodwork after 20+ weeks on. GOOD NEWS!
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 11:14 AM
  4. IGF1 1st timer log
    By wantmoresize in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:51 PM
  5. What do BBers do the the week b4 contest?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 12:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in