20 Week 1st Contest Log

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. I agree w Danger Dave about the var. **** is awesome. But know your source or do a small test to make sure it's legit bc it's faked alot. Would suck to blow 2months worth at 100mg a day.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Anavar would do you great to drop fat. Being around your BF% hitting 75mg-100mg everyday for 6-8 (side depending) weeks would be amazing. If money isn't an issue this is what you should look at.
    That seems pretty high dosage for what I'm looking for. My muscle mass is solid right now and doesn't seem to be threatened with 600mg test EW, so really just looking for the fat loss properties which I thought could be seen as low as 20-50mg ED

    Quote Originally Posted by kmh23 View Post
    I agree w Danger Dave about the var. **** is awesome. But know your source or do a small test to make sure it's legit bc it's faked alot. Would suck to blow 2months worth at 100mg a day.
    I have a reputable source at school, praying he has this miracle drug you guys speak of haha .
    •   
       


  3. It's not a miracle drug. But it is one of the best when cutting. IMO it works better when already leaner. It's really not worth the money until you pushing 70mg plus a day. That's why it's so expensive. 20mg would be pretty affordable but that's kind of dose a female would take.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kmh23 View Post
    It's not a miracle drug. But it is one of the best when cutting. IMO it works better when already leaner. It's really not worth the money until you pushing 70mg plus a day. That's why it's so expensive. 20mg would be pretty affordable but that's kind of dose a female would take.
    Agree 100%. Sub 8% bodyfat is who sees amazing results at 50-75mg ed. If bodyfat is more then doseage needs to be around 100mg. Less than 40mg is female doseage and will be a waste of money plus you will be disappointed.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Prop Mast Var = the best my body has ever looked. My size is about the same but prolly not gonna see that look again wo assistance.
    •   
       


  6. Ahhhh I see, understandable. What about 4 weeks of HDrol to kick it up a notch while I'm still getting leaner?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tkc0mand3r View Post
    Ahhhh I see, understandable. What about 4 weeks of HDrol to kick it up a notch while I'm still getting leaner?
    Run it 6 side depending. I see guys getting best results week 3-5 usually.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  8. Whats your diet like? I know you posted your macros. But specifically what are your most used pro, cho, n fat sources? We spoke about fatburners earlier as well, dont know if I mentioned one I have quite a bit and just started using again... Nicotine patch. Good energy and good fatburner. Actually makes me sleep better which is weird but important when dieting bc me sleep goes to **** as soon as I start cutting calories.

  9. Var + low bodyfat= win

    Use var when your around 12% or lower you will see great results. under 10% really great results, and the lower you get the better it works.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. @02sixxer, I asked the other day bc I just moved here in the summer. I'm around west palm. Weather is crazy. I've been wearing shorts for six months.

  11. My diet is pretty "clean" my protein sources are: whey, chicken, egg whites, Greek yogurt. Carbs: oats, fruits, whole wheat bread, any type of rice and I'm not afraid to throw in a frozen yogurt or skinny cow ice cream if carbs are low. My fats: basically whatever comes from the protein sources and all natural peanut butter if I have any left before bed. I think I will stick with the test, oxyeca, yohimbine and add vanillean until I'm at least seeing abs flexed. Thanks for your help guys had a minor set back yesterday but back on track and back to school tomorrow, will be tunnel vision for awhile!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kmh23 View Post
    @02sixxer, I asked the other day bc I just moved here in the summer. I'm around west palm. Weather is crazy. I've been wearing shorts for six months.
    I am about 2 hours north on 95 from west palm. I family down there though in west palm bch. Also a lil south of there in Fort Lauderdale. Love FL weather. Short 90% of the time. The only bad thing is rain comes from nowhere in the summer time.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Hey guys, hope I'm not intruding here, just trying to get some help on my upcoming cut... do you think that an hdrol/ trenazone stack would spare a lot of muscle? And what dosage for h drol? Thanks!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Hey guys, hope I'm not intruding here, just trying to get some help on my upcoming cut... do you think that an hdrol/ trenazone stack would spare a lot of muscle? And what dosage for h drol? Thanks!
    I personally never understood ph use. Except maybe sd. What I mean is if ur ****ing with that stuff then natural is out the window. So why do an injectable that is much less of a health risk and more potent. But I'm prolly the wrong one to ask but if u were I would say hop on some test if u wanna cross over

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kmh23

    I personally never understood ph use. Except maybe sd. What I mean is if ur ****ing with that stuff then natural is out the window. So why do an injectable that is much less of a health risk and more potent. But I'm prolly the wrong one to ask but if u were I would say hop on some test if u wanna cross over
    Yea. I've thought about test injections... just that I don't even know anyone that's done it, and idk about a legit source. From what I hear, the board sponsors on elitefitness.com are legit. Would you agree?

  16. Hey guys, tomorrow is 17 WEEKS OUT! I'm back at school now and love my gym here workouts have been great and hitting macros/cardio perfect. Changing a few things now this week I've noticed I don't need my fat at 60g, 50g will be fine and I'm going to add in 1 refeed day where carbs are 350g instead of 250g. So macros are 6 days 220p/250c/50f, 1 day (probably leg day) 220p/350c/50f. Since back at school my activity level is definitely higher because of walking around campus and too class, but I will still up cardio slighty 5 minutes to all the low intensity sessions. So cardio is 4x35 min LISS, 1x20 min HIIT. I also just picked up Lean Xtreme (a non-stim fat burner) I'll be adding. So supplements this week are Test E 600mg/week, 1xAM OxyECA, 3mg Yohimbine before the 5 cardio sessions and 1xPM Lean Xtreme. Weigh ins have been all over the place this week because usually I use the gym scale at home. One day I weighed in at my room upon waking, after peeing at 204.5 so I assume thats where I am around right now, I will have more constant weigh ins now at the same time.

    Progress is coming along starting to see outline of abs little by little, I am hoping by 12-13ish weeks out I have abs flexed.

    Thanks guys! P.S. has anyone tried this new Versa-1 by USPLabs? I love new supplements and my gym should be getting this soon, might try it out for some fun.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Yea. I've thought about test injections... just that I don't even know anyone that's done it, and idk about a legit source. From what I hear, the board sponsors on elitefitness.com are legit. Would you agree?
    Hey man, coming from someone who has used PH's and AAS, I can back up the fact that injections is by far superior in all aspects. PH's are so up and down that one day I'm lethargic, one day I'm mad, but the gym is always a good pump. Test E injections you will not notice a big jump like PH's but I feel like thats for the best. It doesn't hurt, you don't feel sick or any different, yet after a few weeks you will be in the gym lifting heavier and recovering faster. I can't answer your question on dosage or if that cycle is good because I haven't used either of those. I would use Test to maintain if not add some muscle while cutting like I am now and once in lower bodyfat% add a hardening compound or PH like winny or epistane like I will around 8-10 weeks out. Good luck bud

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tkc0mand3r

    Hey man, coming from someone who has used PH's and AAS, I can back up the fact that injections is by far superior in all aspects. PH's are so up and down that one day I'm lethargic, one day I'm mad, but the gym is always a good pump. Test E injections you will not notice a big jump like PH's but I feel like thats for the best. It doesn't hurt, you don't feel sick or any different, yet after a few weeks you will be in the gym lifting heavier and recovering faster. I can't answer your question on dosage or if that cycle is good because I haven't used either of those. I would use Test to maintain if not add some muscle while cutting like I am now and once in lower bodyfat% add a hardening compound or PH like winny or epistane like I will around 8-10 weeks out. Good luck bud
    Okay thanks a lot!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

    Yea. I've thought about test injections... just that I don't even know anyone that's done it, and idk about a legit source. From what I hear, the board sponsors on elitefitness.com are legit. Would you agree?
    Lol I really couldn't say. There r tons out there. I hear about people getting burned all the time but if you put in the time you can find rock solid reliable and quality sources online. Just takes some effort

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Hey guys, hope I'm not intruding here, just trying to get some help on my upcoming cut... do you think that an hdrol/ trenazone stack would spare a lot of muscle? And what dosage for h drol? Thanks!
    Haven't used either of those bro but I'm a fan of dpi while cutting. I was on a steel calorie deficit and i got stronger every week...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tkc0mand3r View Post
    Hey guys, tomorrow is 17 WEEKS OUT! I'm back at school now and love my gym here workouts have been great and hitting macros/cardio perfect. Changing a few things now this week I've noticed I don't need my fat at 60g, 50g will be fine and I'm going to add in 1 refeed day where carbs are 350g instead of 250g. So macros are 6 days 220p/250c/50f, 1 day (probably leg day) 220p/350c/50f. Since back at school my activity level is definitely higher because of walking around campus and too class, but I will still up cardio slighty 5 minutes to all the low intensity sessions. So cardio is 4x35 min LISS, 1x20 min HIIT. I also just picked up Lean Xtreme (a non-stim fat burner) I'll be adding. So supplements this week are Test E 600mg/week, 1xAM OxyECA, 3mg Yohimbine before the 5 cardio sessions and 1xPM Lean Xtreme. Weigh ins have been all over the place this week because usually I use the gym scale at home. One day I weighed in at my room upon waking, after peeing at 204.5 so I assume thats where I am around right now, I will have more constant weigh ins now at the same time.

    Progress is coming along starting to see outline of abs little by little, I am hoping by 12-13ish weeks out I have abs flexed.

    Thanks guys! P.S. has anyone tried this new Versa-1 by USPLabs? I love new supplements and my gym should be getting this soon, might try it out for some fun.
    Aren't you cutting?? Why would you increase your carb levels while cutting?? Your on 500mg test, that will preserve your muscle! I'd be slowly dropping carbs week by week and increasing your good fats to make up the calories. Keep the refeed day, if anything bump it up while your cutting your carbs down week by week. Just my .02c

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Aren't you cutting?? Why would you increase your carb levels while cutting?? Your on 500mg test, that will preserve your muscle! I'd be slowly dropping carbs week by week and increasing your good fats to make up the calories. Keep the refeed day, if anything bump it up while your cutting your carbs down week by week. Just my .02c
    Not increasing carbs just adding a refeed day 1 time a week. I'm not adding a refeed day to preserve muscle lol I'm adding it because I'm hungry and this will still leave me in a deficit even on the refeed day because my carbs are low. I will decrease carbs/fats more as weeks go by to increase the deficit as needed.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tkc0mand3r View Post

    Not increasing carbs just adding a refeed day 1 time a week. I'm not adding a refeed day to preserve muscle lol I'm adding it because I'm hungry and this will still leave me in a deficit even on the refeed day because my carbs are low. I will decrease carbs/fats more as weeks go by to increase the deficit as needed.
    250g of carbs is not low man. I bulk with that much lol.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    250g of carbs is not low man. I bulk with that much lol.
    Really??? That sucksss I need atleast 500+ for bulking. 250 could be keto for some NPC guys. But, the key is too keep carbs as high as possible while still in a deficit. I will keep lowering carbs and/or fat (personal perference) to stay in a large deficit as weeks go by!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tkc0mand3r View Post

    Really??? That sucksss I need atleast 500+ for bulking. 250 could be keto for some NPC guys. But, the key is too keep carbs as high as possible while still in a deficit. I will keep lowering carbs and/or fat (personal perference) to stay in a large deficit as weeks go by!
    Well remember that carbs are your bodies preferred source of fuel so taking in 250g+ daily your bodies going to want to use that source of fuel first before burning bodyfat. But your still a long way out so there's plenty of time for adjustment later
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 20 Week cycle log
    By timmmah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:00 PM
  2. My Best PCT Ever *hands down* after 20+ weeks ON
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 04:39 AM
  3. Bloodwork after 20+ weeks on. GOOD NEWS!
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 11:14 AM
  4. IGF1 1st timer log
    By wantmoresize in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:51 PM
  5. What do BBers do the the week b4 contest?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 12:27 PM
Log in
Log in