informative sites or information regarding 1rst competition
- 11-28-2012, 11:05 PM
- 11-30-2012, 11:51 AM
- 11-30-2012, 11:10 PM
Bro, to be honest my trainer/physique coach is my goto person on any physique competition. He trains pepple for body building, physique, bikini competitors, and he is the man. Without him I would have been lost.
He, himself won the 2012 florida this year in overall bodybuilding. He won the USA's in Vegas before and several other major competitions. Having that pedigree made it an easy descusion who to use. I am forever greatful for the advice, honesty, motivation, tactics, and everything that come with Team IronClad Physiques.
However, if you don't have the funds for a coach hit me up on plans I will hook you up with some sites and any help I can give ya.Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
02-09-2013, 08:55 AM
Having a coach is super important. I keep one year round, so does my wife.
Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions
02-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Google and read, read and then read some more. Ask a few questions, then ask more questions and then go read some more
I only say google because it will be able to field a more direct question in what you may be wondering <shrugs>
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wilcox in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2012, 03:30 PM
- By LG Sciences in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2009, 09:47 PM
- By neoborn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2008, 12:51 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-25-2006, 10:13 AM
- By Squats in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 09-15-2005, 09:33 AM