shaving..... I keep breaking out!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
anyone have the same problem? everytime I shave I get red bumps all over my legs and ingrown hairs.... I dont want this to be seen when im posing on stage.... any suggestions?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
nair burns my skin... tried to clean my downstairs... and I think I got a chemical burn from it...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
anybody have like a fancy razor that works well for them?

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Mach 4 fusion is what I use

Sent from my HTC EVO

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i use a conair shaver

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
There's stuff that's typically sold at sex stores called coochie cream. Supposed to be pretty awesome. I haven't tried it yet my self, but it's been recommended by numerous chicks.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
There's stuff that's typically sold at sex stores called coochie cream. Supposed to be pretty awesome. I haven't tried it yet my self, but it's been recommended by numerous chicks.
youve gotta be joking? coochie.... cream???

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
anyone have the same problem? everytime I shave I get red bumps all over my legs and ingrown hairs.... I dont want this to be seen when im posing on stage.... any suggestions?
I have the same issue. I get bad ingrown hairs on my stomach(around the belt line) when I shave. I noticed if I use a pair of clipper like when you get a haircut on the lowest setting no problem.. If I shave completely bald with a mach 4 in growns are bad. I think it's from cutting the hair below the skin? I use what called a T- outline trimmer as close to bald as you can get.. Works for me

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right after you shave have super cold water hit the area for a few mins it helps close the pores

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Really?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
foubd tge cure... gillete triple protection! and mach 3 hydro.... no break outs or anything¡! it was beautiful... I didnt even get in grown hairs... awsome...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
foubd tge cure... gillete triple protection! and mach 3 hydro.... no break outs or anything¡! it was beautiful... I didnt even get in grown hairs... awsome...
I'm going to have to try it too..

uvawahoowa

Awards
nair burns my skin... tried to clean my downstairs... and I think I got a chemical burn from it...
Don't leave it on for so long.5 minutes tops. Shave off the rest using a new mach 5 with plenty of barbasol. Worked for me.

coco2

Awards
Maybe you should try to use an epilator, it pulls out the unwanted hair from the roots

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying using hair conditioner or body wash as shaving cream. Won't dry out the skin like shaving cream. I like the ones with Shea/Cocoa Butter. :)

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Trying using hair conditioner or body wash as shaving cream. Won't dry out the skin like shaving cream. I like the ones with Shea/Cocoa Butter. :)
This has always worked well for me. I also with use lotion afterwards... The stuff people who get skin rashes from having too sensitive of skin (it's a condition but i can't remember the name, i'll take a pic of the bottle when i get home).

It never fails, i use that stuff with my shaving cream, and then put it on afterwards no bumps...

my problem areas are like my waist line, or back side of knees... any place that is getting rubbed. I started also shaving at night, right before bed, so that i don't rub areas after shaving, That helped too.