Mr. Madds is competing!

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Awesome man!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Now that you're back on track what's your stats? How you looking? Peptides and epistane? Should be a good ride.
    •   

3. leg extensions 5 sets of 25
    leg press 5 sets of 8
    dumbbell military press 5 sets of 10
    lateral raises 5 sets of 12
    100 crunches
    3 sets of 15 rope cable crunches
    30 minutes cardio

the epi has been awesome. I have been able to lean out a little bit. I'll take pictures when I get home. I'm working my week on of work.
    I'll also be doing another log of derma therm.
    it will be helping on losing weight on hard to loose places.
    I'll be using this for my chest my quads and also my glutes
    I'm really having a hard time losing the fat off my chest.that is around the nipples.
    the peptides I'm hoping will help me lose more weight and cut up while holding onto muscle
    peptides and anabolics tend to go hand in hand so I'm thinking that will make pretty decent gaines off of itwhile holding lean muscle.
    also bought atomic meltdown from nutraplanet and the stuff really really burns. I use it while I'm tanning on a tanning bed.
    the epi I'm on 30 milligrams a day I'm not pulsing anymore.
    I'm up to 8 grams on fish oil
    I'm also taking all your basic post cycle supplements
    lycogenic I'm not really sure about what it's doing it might be keeping my inflammation down, but I'm taking so much stuff that I really can't even figure out if it's
    helping or not I'm not sure but it's the anti inflammatory in the supplement that's helping my joints feel better but my joints are feeling fantastic.
    also taking glucosamine
    zMA is also giving me great libido every morning I wake up
    also taking 2 grams a day of tyrosine

this past week I have been eating 0 carbs
    my protein is still at 200 of my fat probably about 100 I think I'm gonna cut that down.
    I'm really wanting to see that cut cut to see my veins in
    I want to be shreaded. I'm kinda worried about it at 6 weeks out.
    cardio im doing 30 minutes for 4 * a week.

still drinking a gallon of water a day sometimes more but not all the time.
    I'm still on the fat burner still have a ton of it left I don't know if it's working.
    I am way to use to stimulants right now though. after I'm done with this contest im going to do a detox.

but just wanted to give you all some of what's been going on I know I haven't been real informative on the posting.
    so catching up...

4. peptides coming in tomorrow!!! tomorow will be nuts! ready for a real good workout....

50 fat, 50 carbs, 200 protein
    will be trying that out for a while... I wont be adding fat any, only the fat thats in my meat...

5. Pretty low on Cals .. is this your daily intake or do you cycle...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. daily intake.... I have it to low cause im six weeks out.... and I ceant seem to move some of this fat... no worries I ****load sometimes to... I looked flat so I did that yesterday... im all bulked up now... did nt gain any fat...

7. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    daily intake.... I have it to low cause im six weeks out.... and I ceant seem to move some of this fat... no worries I ****load sometimes to... I looked flat so I did that yesterday... im all bulked up now... did nt gain any fat...
    Yah lowest I ever went in daily intake was 2000 cals you are down to 1450 but the loading will probably keep your metabolism going, I would do it once a week at least though...

8. yeah I think so too man... I mean I dunno... imma look at myself this week and see what happens... I have gotto buy me amirror for work....

9. but I just want to mention im not counting veggies....

10. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    but I just want to mention im not counting veggies....
    Yah you could use the grazing method and take in a significant amount in fibrous vegtables, it's rough but effective...

11. or cooked or steamed

12. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    or cooked or steamed
    Any way you want but it's tough to carry cooked vegtables around the have a tendancy to be quite odorous...

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Any way you want but it's tough to carry cooked vegtables around the have a tendancy to be quite odorous...
    hmmm I always have a microwave near me... I get the steamables... they are a little bit more butit makes it real easy...

14. I was exhausted yesterday, but still got my workout in...

yesterday I did chest and tris.

decline hammer press 8x20,15,12,8,6,4,3,3
    machine bench 4x12
    machine flys 3x20,15,12
    incline machine 4x15, 10, 8, 8
    cable flys 4x12
    dips 5x20
    rope pushdowns 4x12

this morning did my 30 minutes of cardio.
    started my peptides 125mcg ghrp2 100 mcg cjc no dac 3 x daily.
    already seeing the pumps.
    working out yesterday I looked amazing.... ill get my girl to take a picture today...

15. Good deal homie, stay the corse!

16. woke up this morning and was at 165!!!

legs yesterday.
    superset
    squats and leg press squats 20 reps and lp 20,12,6,4
    one legged hack squat 5x10
    leg extensions 8x8
    rdl 3x15,8,6

100 crunches

Name:  ForumRunner_20120829_121324.png
Views: 91
Size:  343.4 KB I dont know if yall can tell but my love handles had a huge difference over night....
    I basically last night watched my salt intake and didnt add any... and really tried to only have 50 carbs and fat... I think I was having to much fat... so im continueing this...

17. Looking good, how do your poses look? You been practicing?

18. yeah man I forgot to get my girl to take some pics of me practicing poses... ill see if she can do that today for me...

19. Progressing well my friend. Keep up the good work!

20. Turned a corner keep at it ...

21. thank you guys! I was starting to worry but I see that now im stoked lol.... I think the peptides are prob already kicking in...

22. did back yesterday

lat pulldowns 3x20,15,12
    latpulldown superset with back flys machine 3x15
    hammer lat pulldown 5x20,15,12,10,8,6
    seater rowe cable 3x15
    lat pulldown reverse grip close grip
    3x15,12,6
    crucifix cable curls 4x12,10,8,6
    concentration cable curls 3x8
    preacher curls 4x12

the pump was amazing!!! my arms looked freekin ripped... veins arent all showing yet but my big ones were bulging...

did a brisk walk before lunch just about to eat before I start cleaning up the house... ill be working out later tonight maybe five...

23. last night I was going crazy on wanting something sweet... so I grabbed my tub of peanut butter and just ate slow amounts of peanut butter lol.... I was dissapointed in myself afterwards... but it could of been worse lol

24. Late but in.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

25. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    last night I was going crazy on wanting something sweet... so I grabbed my tub of peanut butter and just ate slow amounts of peanut butter lol.... I was dissapointed in myself afterwards... but it could of been worse lol
    Bro I hear ya! I'm about a week out and I'm going nuts! Try sugar free jello, it's only 10 calories and has zero fat, sugar and carbs!

26. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    last night I was going crazy on wanting something sweet... so I grabbed my tub of peanut butter and just ate slow amounts of peanut butter lol.... I was dissapointed in myself afterwards... but it could of been worse lol
    I would chug a diet pop, does 2 things.....

1.) tastes pretty sweet
    2.) hurts my stomach and gives it a full feeling and I don't want to eat.

27. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

Bro I hear ya! I'm about a week out and I'm going nuts! Try sugar free jello, it's only 10 calories and has zero fat, sugar and carbs!
    I was trying to find those... I didnt see em at walmart... must have glanced over em.... cause that would of been crazy.... the cravings are freekin bad lol.... I was drooling! no joke lol

28. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

I would chug a diet pop, does 2 things.....

1.) tastes pretty sweet
    2.) hurts my stomach and gives it a full feeling and I don't want to eat.
    ill try that... I have green teas arizona diet soda cans. they are pretty good... and very light...

im taking out fat and adding in carbs. the only fat that im going to get is from my meat.
    so basically what im counting is 40 carbs bfast and preworkout and then still 200 protein sometimes more if im still hungry... might drink a protein shake...

29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Late but in.
    welcome hts! cant wait to add derma therm.

30. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

ill try that... I have green teas arizona diet soda cans. they are pretty good... and very light...

im taking out fat and adding in carbs. the only fat that im going to get is from my meat.
    so basically what im counting is 40 carbs bfast and preworkout and then still 200 protein sometimes more if im still hungry... might drink a protein shake...
    Bro be careful with calories, you don't need to look contest ready 2 weeks out! You still have 6 weeks (well 5 1/2 I guess) don't get carried away.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mr.Cooper69, Is This A Good Pre-Workout Stack?
    By SquatOrTwat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 06:36 PM
  2. Where is MR.50?
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 04:12 AM
  3. Mr friend is an idiot, u agree?
    By strongman24 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 07:22 AM
  4. Is Jay Cutler going to win Mr. Olympia 2008 ?
    By ReaperX in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 08:13 AM
  5. Why Mr. Barker is King!
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:01 PM