Mr. Madds is competing!

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

    Not if the dose is within reason. One train of thought I have heard is this. Bulking is more about quantity. Cutting is more dependent on compound. I would say bloat wouldn't be a problem 100mg 3 times a week. Could coincide with your tren ace shot.
    I can make some prop....
    what dose would you take prop? for cut.... tren... 25?


  2. doing an hr cardio now.
    50 fat 165 carbs 230 protein... see how this goes
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    I can make some prop....
    what dose would you take prop? for cut.... tren... 25?
    My guess would be that 100/50 test prop/tren ace dosed 3 times a week would be good for your cut. Should be plenty to keep your muscle without having to worry about bloat.

  4. Does your body naturally bloat from its test production? The test is needed to feel normal while you're on tren, which can kill your libido and cause ed. It's generally accepted at a 2-1 ratio, but I ran deca without prob at about 1-1 because I was doing .5 caber twice a week. So 50/50 eod or 25/25 ed should be minimal on bloat and other sides.

  5. Brooooooo! Don't be so worried about compounds for your first show! Use it as a learning experience. You're still young and have plenty of time to tweak on the next prep. Not to mention you're in decent shape for 10weeks. Proper nutrition and cardio will do an amazing number on bodyfat. Just my input, sub'd
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Brooooooo! Don't be so worried about compounds for your first show! Use it as a learning experience. You're still young and have plenty of time to tweak on the next prep. Not to mention you're in decent shape for 10weeks. Proper nutrition and cardio will do an amazing number on bodyfat. Just my input, sub'd
    your righttoo homie.... I was thinking about it.... they got me freaking out lol.... I might get some bronkaid though.... I talked to my nitritionist... we cranked down the carbs and increased cardio.... I got this!!! cant be loosing my head lol.... he says im doing fine... and I work out with him... he is seeing the results.... I might get on some epi later.... but im learning that my body holds on to water and sugar really well in my midsection in my chest and legs.... so well see how that does after two weeks. on 160 carbs...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    your righttoo homie.... I was thinking about it.... they got me freaking out lol.... I might get some bronkaid though.... I talked to my nitritionist... we cranked down the carbs and increased cardio.... I got this!!! cant be loosing my head lol.... he says im doing fine... and I work out with him... he is seeing the results.... I might get on some epi later.... but im learning that my body holds on to water and sugar really well in my midsection in my chest and legs.... so well see how that does after two weeks. on 160 carbs...
    Fml, I just wrote a long inspiring post for you and i got a phone call during sending it & didn't post lol

    Good man, stay on course. You have a lot of time to prep, keep it clean and be amazed!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Ya you're a lot more ready than me at this point and I'm in the gym all the time. Seems like the discipline is all there. Why are you opposed to running epi a long time, I've seen some long epi cycles.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Fml, I just wrote a long inspiring post for you and i got a phone call during sending it & didn't post lol

    Good man, stay on course. You have a lot of time to prep, keep it clean and be amazed!!!!
    haha dont you hate that when it happens lol....
    I appreciate it fellas.... im def givimg it 110% so I should get good results.... I would think... just nervous... I wanna win lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Ya you're a lot more ready than me at this point and I'm in the gym all the time. Seems like the discipline is all there. Why are you opposed to running epi a long time, I've seen some long epi cycles.
    it is man... just using the stimulants like crazy for energy... the fat burner only works somewhat... lol...
    I might imma give this change in diet sometime to kick in... then I might take some epi...
    im always on something and im kinda liking the going natural route right now...
    I respond to epi very very well. and I know my body would lookfantastic on that... but I think iwanna see how much further I can get it without anything first....
    •   
       


  11. also... anyone ever heard of prepping the chicken in bioiling water? my buddy told thats his secret on getting cut.. and thats all he ate fpr his protein.... hmmm would taste terrible....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    also... anyone ever heard of prepping the chicken in bioiling water? my buddy told thats his secret on getting cut.. and thats all he ate fpr his protein.... hmmm would taste terrible....
    Yeah I have a friend who does this but only in the final weeks. Helps cut out sodium
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. FWIW I found CLA 1000g for 45bucks. Some SMART bulk POWDERS site.
    :blindfold:

  14. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash
    FWIW I found CLA 1000g for 45bucks. Some SMART bulk POWDERS site.
    oooo how mich bulk monster?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    oooo how mich bulk monster?
    Ya let me know too, Im going to need more soon. Also do you know what source it is? Clarinol? Safflower? I know there's some that are considered bad, and I think its because it has linoleic acid in it as well... Isn't there a ratio isomers and polymers you're supposed to look for? I'm still researching the stuff...

  16. You'll know if you need to kick into a higher gear as you start getting closer, and if you respond well to epi throw it in. I've been wanting to try a long epi cycle for awhile, I hear it gets pretty sweet after 5 weeks, and I'm thinking 9. Plus if it really does block aromatizing then it seems like a good stack with test...

    Boiled chicken is alright, I've done it when I've been low on cooking options... Seems pretty prime if you're trying to lock in your diet.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Ya let me know too, Im going to need more soon. Also do you know what source it is? Clarinol? Safflower? I know there's some that are considered bad, and I think its because it has linoleic acid in it as well... Isn't there a ratio isomers and polymers you're supposed to look for? I'm still researching the stuff...
    Was reading about this today as well and I'm . It has a 1000 count tub of 1g caps for $45 dollars US (Not sure I can directly name the company since it's a direct competitor as NP- it's not hard to deduce what company it is if you can google ). It just says standardized for 70% cla but I believe they are a sister company of Primaforce which also uses a 70% standardization

    Primaforce label-

    Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 Softgel
    Servings Per Container 180


    Amount Per Serving
    %Daily Value
    Calories
    9.0

    Calories from Fat
    9.0

    Total Fat
    1.0 g
    2%
    Saturated Fat
    0.0 g
    0%
    Polyunsaturated Fat
    1.0 g
    Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
    700.0 mg

    Sunflower/Safflower Oil (High Linoleic Acid)
    1000.0 mg

    Cis-9, Trans-11 Isomer
    300.0 mg

    Trans-10, Cis-12 Isomer
    330.0 mg

    *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.



    :blindfold:

  18. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash

    Was reading about this today as well and I'm . It has a 1000 count tub of 1g caps for $45 dollars US (Not sure I can directly name the company since it's a direct competitor as NP- it's not hard to deduce what company it is if you can google ). It just says standardized for 70% cla but I believe they are a sister company of Primaforce which also uses a 70% standardization

    Primaforce label-

    Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 Softgel
    Servings Per Container 180

    Amount Per Serving
    %Daily Value

    Calories
    9.0


    Calories from Fat
    9.0


    Total Fat
    1.0 g
    2%
    Saturated Fat
    0.0 g
    0%
    Polyunsaturated Fat
    1.0 g
    Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
    700.0 mg


    Sunflower/Safflower Oil (High Linoleic Acid)
    1000.0 mg


    Cis-9, Trans-11 Isomer
    300.0 mg


    Trans-10, Cis-12 Isomer
    330.0 mg


    *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

    ooooo likin it.... gotta get me some... wish I had more money lol

  19. dang dude.... hr of cardio then legs front squats and 100 reps lunges each leg.... immmmm done..... cranked the heater on to 85.... that was toasty....

  20. getting in hour of cardio, and some times splitting it up 30 min twice a day.... dont really have a regimin right now.... just kinda doing it when I can....
    anyone recommend a good fat burner just curious... mine give me energy... but I dont think its working fat wise

  21. by the way 6 wks out im starting epi... right now im going to get my joints lubricated as much as possible.
    I have a huge bag of epi pills... think there estane... I can run forever lol but was thinkin two pills majority of the run.... ill be pregaming my liver juice...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    by the way 6 wks out im starting epi... right now im going to get my joints lubricated as much as possible.
    I have a huge bag of epi pills... think there estane... I can run forever lol but was thinkin two pills majority of the run.... ill be pregaming my liver juice...
    You can throw me 6 weeks worth if you want haha.

    Fasted AM, post workout & late evening are all solid times for cardio. Make sure there's a 6hr gap between them (generally speaking) and you're good to go
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    getting in hour of cardio, and some times splitting it up 30 min twice a day.... dont really have a regimin right now.... just kinda doing it when I can....
    anyone recommend a good fat burner just curious... mine give me energy... but I dont think its working fat wise
    Ephedra/caffeine/aspirin is effective, clen is good if you can handle it, the stuff makes me feel like ****. And when you're on cycle t3 is said to work really well - you just need to he on cycle cause it burns muscle too. Personally I'd just do 2 weeks on eca 1 week off with benedryl.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904

    Ephedra/caffeine/aspirin is effective, clen is good if you can handle it, the stuff makes me feel like ****. And when you're on cycle t3 is said to work really well - you just need to he on cycle cause it burns muscle too. Personally I'd just do 2 weeks on eca 1 week off with benedryl.
    never ran that old school cycle... why benadryl after?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    You can throw me 6 weeks worth if you want haha.

    Fasted AM, post workout & late evening are all solid times for cardio. Make sure there's a 6hr gap between them (generally speaking) and you're good to go
    haha im sure you would like that.... I bought it back when nutra sold the stuff lol.... I would love to do cardio at those times but this week... work has been throwing everything at me, so the only time we are at the dock is 2200... then I can work out for two hours ...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    never ran that old school cycle... why benadryl after?
    Cause your nervous system down regulates, and the benedryl will resensitize you to the stack so it stays effective.

  27. oooo after one week off do you go back? and what are the dosages on aspirin and caffeine... already have a ton of caffeine lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    haha im sure you would like that.... I bought it back when nutra sold the stuff lol.... I would love to do cardio at those times but this week... work has been throwing everything at me, so the only time we are at the dock is 2200... then I can work out for two hours ...
    That sucks. Begging of my prep was like that. Actually, I ran epistane for 8 weeks. Totally bunk, did nothing. I'll never buy an IBE product as long as I live.

    About the ECA stack, 25/200/81 (e/c/a) is what most do, and myself. I don't think you really need to take time off. I don't take benadryl either, I don't think it's needed. The pro v. con of doing it isn worth it. Maybe take 1 before bed while still taking it. ECA still gives me a heck of a boost and I'm going on 5 weeks non stop.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  29. ok ill loom into it... you think I could stack it with epistane?

  30. Yeah. No problem there.

    Smash, I don't want it to seem like I'm saying you're wrong. Your suggestion of ECA/Benadryl cycle makes sense (just like with clen) I was merely stating, to myself. The advantage of doing that, to me, doesn't outweigh the benifits from getting the fat burning for contest prep.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mr.Cooper69, Is This A Good Pre-Workout Stack?
    By SquatOrTwat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 06:36 PM
  2. Where is MR.50?
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 04:12 AM
  3. Mr friend is an idiot, u agree?
    By strongman24 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 07:22 AM
  4. Is Jay Cutler going to win Mr. Olympia 2008 ?
    By ReaperX in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 08:13 AM
  5. Why Mr. Barker is King!
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Log in
Log in