Dallas Europa

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I'm now 4 weeks out from the show and im doing physique. First contest!

On the left I was about 16 weeks out and on the right I was 8 weeks.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid. Do you have any pics from now i.e. 4 weeks out?

The only thing to worry about is how the slight gyno that you look to have will look with lower fat on your chest.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Looking solid. Do you have any pics from now i.e. 4 weeks out?

The only thing to worry about is how the slight gyno that you look to have will look with lower fat on your chest.
I will take some photos this weekend, I went to Vegas this last week for vacation and it was hard to stay on diet.
Yeah I hate that, I'm gonna have surgery this next year and get that **** removed!
But when my nipples are extra hard it doesn't show at all. So I might put ice cubes on them before I go on stage! Lol

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
25 days out now! The bottom right was me in June 2011. I feel like I've made some great improvements in 12 months!

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge improvements bro you should be proud.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great job. 25 days youve got this- your lean enough and youve got good size.

doesnt it feel much better to be leaner?

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looking good and the gyno is hardly noticeable at all.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
great job. 25 days youve got this- your lean enough and youve got good size.

doesnt it feel much better to be leaner?
Thanks bud! And it feels so much better be lean!
I started working out serious 3 years ago and have done 4 cycle in my life. I have done nothing but bulked because I was skinny fat(if you know what I mean) I got all the way up to 235 when I did a power lifting meet back in November. Benched 465! But I went on a trip to California and had to do a lot of walk, and I thought I was gonna die! I felt so fat and out of shape! So I started slowly cutting in February. Then got super serious when I hired my trainer to prep for the show! I don't think I will ever bulk like that again!!!! I will probably do a lean bulk after this but nothing crazy, I wanna keep the six pack!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Definitely looking good and the gyno is hardly noticeable at all.
Man it's nuts when I pump up and my nipples are hard you can't tell at all! But then when I wake up in the morning it's very noticeable! Pisses me off!
I'll end up getting the surgery in another year. I started taking nolva at night before bed. And might get some Letro to see if that helps.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Check out pics from the NPC USA's last weekend. Handed out like 12 pro cards for that show. Should give you a good gauge for "leanness". I know it's still a puzzle for myself to figure out what they're looking for too.
I've already been looking man. Actually one of my good friends won the overall in bikini! She straight killed it!
From what I saw I felt like those guys were petty big but still lean. I think I have a couple of the guys beat as far as abs go but I guess we will see
Come August 18th

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've already been looking man. Actually one of my good friends won the overall in bikini! She straight killed it!
From what I saw I felt like those guys were petty big but still lean. I think I have a couple of the guys beat as far as abs go but I guess we will see
Come August 18th
Oh right on, my bb show is the same days as your show. There's a show 9 weeks after mine in LA, may try giving physique a go. A lot depends on how i feel/look 2 weeks post THIS show. Also, probably how YOU look & do, lol.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Oh right on, my bb show is the same days as your show. There's a show 9 weeks after mine in LA, may try giving physique a go. A lot depends on how i feel/look 2 weeks post THIS show. Also, probably how YOU look & do, lol.
Nice! Good luck on the BB show! Its smart to do
Shows right after another... You've already paid
The 100 for a card why not use it when you are in condition!
Their is a show called The Heart of Texas 3 weeks after my Europa show. Depending on how I do, I might do that show as well!

Man I was look at the USA's this morning and those guys have some big arms! I feel like it would take me a couple years to get even close to that!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Good luck on the BB show! Its smart to do
Shows right after another... You've already paid
The 100 for a card why not use it when you are in condition!
Their is a show called The Heart of Texas 3 weeks after my Europa show. Depending on how I do, I might do that show as well!

Man I was look at the USA's this morning and those guys have some big arms! I feel like it would take me a couple years to get even close to that!
Thanks man, good luck to you also.

Yeah that's what I figured. Get my monies worth! Also, about the arm size. Remember it's all in relation to the size of the actual competitors. 17" will look HUGE amongst a few 15" guys.

Ever hear what Mikey Mantle said about girls with small hands?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Thanks man, good luck to you also.

Yeah that's what I figured. Get my monies worth! Also, about the arm size. Remember it's all in relation to the size of the actual competitors. 17" will look HUGE amongst a few 15" guys.

Ever hear what Mikey Mantle said about girls with small hands?
Hahaha true true... I guess I didn't take into consideration some of those guys are 5'7"-5'10" and I'm 6' lol

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
best wishes dude. ill be there are the show

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Failure sucks! I could say a bunch of gay sh!t... Next show 3 weeks right? Smash it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2