Sauce for chicken and steak pre contest diet

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone recommend me some good sauces or mustards for precontest diet. I'm getting tired of my lightly seasoned chicken and steak!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thermogenesauce. So good. Hot and has flavor.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
get the chili hot sauce at walmart... delicious.... it has a rooster on it

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
tobasco.... do you marinate your chciken... for steak ive been using mcormicks smokehouse maple, applewood rub, and molassas bacon ( i love the smoke flavor stuff) the smokehouse maple taste slamming on salmon..its legit, as for chicken are you boiling it or grilling it? marinading it does alot jsut marinade it in zety italian salad dressing over night, as for sauces lost acres farms makes a really good spicy and sweet pepper relish its hard to find though, my favorite is making some caramlized onions (cheat meal haha) but it makes the flavor of the chicken so good and you can control the ingredients you put in... maybe make some tiziki sauce (like on a gyro).... hummus is good...... hell even spreading some avacado on your chicken is tastyy... ketchup.... throw some pickels on chicken( sounds gross but isnt too bad) peanut butter on your chicken... i could think of more let me know if you want

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Franks buffalo sauce for chicken or thermogensauce.