Help with posing routine
- 06-09-2012, 01:45 AM
- 06-09-2012, 02:59 AM
I can't post the link
- 06-09-2012, 07:32 AM
- 5'10" 182 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I know there's some good DVD's out there. Check your library ...seriously. FREEFormutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
06-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Bb.com has some stuff. Basically learn your mandatories. Video yourself and review. See what tweaks to your posing helps you look your best. Posing like someone else can totally wreck what you are trying to show. See what works for you. One common theme is the legs too wide when posing. Also not smiling.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SR83 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2012, 10:08 AM
- By bloodline26 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 18Last Post: 01-15-2009, 10:18 AM
- By mindgame in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2008, 12:42 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2005, 02:11 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2003, 02:37 AM