• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys I'm starting prep in a few weeks and I'm stuck between a rock and a hard spot.

I work 4, 10hr shifts a week, Mon-thur. My problem is I only have 12hrs from the time I get home from work until I have to return to work. This leaves me roughly a 4 hour window to train/cardio/food prep and get ready for work (with 8hrs of sleep)

Training fasted is working well right now, but I'm putting on mass so eating carbs before bed & during the day isn't an issue. I was thinking of 30gr of BCAA's around my workout to help, maybe even some more leucine.

10gr 30min before with pre-workout supp's
10gr sipp'd during my workout
10gr post workout before i start cardio

I can then go home and have a shake & solid meal before leaving for work. What do you guys think?

seany71

seany71

Awards
Yo dude!! You can't over do bcaa's and or Aminos in general for that matter!! Bcaa's are used by the body to manufacture glycogen without the presence of carbs. So they stop you from beings catabolic and keeps you in a anabolic state without insulin. That's why they are called the recovery Aminos. I'd just add glutamine to this too.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yo dude!! You can't over do bcaa's and or Aminos in general for that matter!! Bcaa's are used by the body to manufacture glycogen without the presence of carbs. So they stop you from beings catabolic and keeps you in a anabolic state without insulin. That's why they are called the recovery Aminos. I'd just add glutamine to this too.
Those were my thoughts! Thanks man, however I lucked out and it looks like I'm moving shifts at work here soon. 06:30-15:00 & 4%BF here I come! HAHAHA