Pre contest question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

Pre contest question

I have been training for 6 months now twice a day cardio in morning weights at night due I my trainer can only train me at night my food is healthy 40/40/20 and soon will go with 50/30/20 I am at 11% body fat so I can't see my Abbs and I'm 2 1/2 months away from my very first natural bodybuilding competition will I'll have my Abbs by then?? And any recommendations are welcome!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.39%

Yes, if you are eating correctly and doing your cardio and lifting you should be able to see your abs by then. Are you taking any kind of fat burner or bcaa's?
    I am actually doing a BB shoe saturday march 24th.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog
    Yes, if you are eating correctly and doing your cardio and lifting you should be able to see your abs by then. Are you taking any kind of fat burner or bcaa's?
    I am actually doing a BB shoe saturday march 24th.
    I am taking pro series hydroxy cut other than that none any recommendations?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.39%

Quote Originally Posted by TheB3asT

I am taking pro series hydroxy cut other than that none any recommendations?
    You could take some kind of bcaas during or after your workouts. As far as other fat burners i liked lipo 6 and vpx clenbuterex, which by the way is nasy but it does work.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.89%

No offense but you are not 11% if you cant see your abs
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.34%

May be higher than 11%....

How was your BF tested? Caliper? Hydrostatic? You should be able to see your abs any where round 10-17% I think you should add weight to your ab routine..ie: cable crunches.. sit ups with olympic plates. You may need more ab density and this will help..and man try to switch cardio to later in day, save early energy for serious intensity weight sessions. Practise posing for at least hour a day,,squeeze those abs hard! Clean up your diet every week..less and less fat...and NO cheat days after 6 weeks out..none. You sound close to being ready.. Make your mind Make you ripped n ready! Good luck man..now go eat some high grade tuna that you just rinsed off in a collander..clean!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Chalkblok
    How was your BF tested? Caliper? Hydrostatic? You should be able to see your abs any where round 10-17% I think you should add weight to your ab routine..ie: cable crunches.. sit ups with olympic plates. You may need more ab density and this will help..and man try to switch cardio to later in day, save early energy for serious intensity weight sessions. Practise posing for at least hour a day,,squeeze those abs hard! Clean up your diet every week..less and less fat...and NO cheat days after 6 weeks out..none. You sound close to being ready.. Make your mind Make you ripped n ready! Good luck man..now go eat some high grade tuna that you just rinsed off in a collander..clean!
    Alright sounds good and thanks
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

Calipers ugh

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 03:25 PM
  2. Replies: 191
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 02:39 AM
  3. question about anavar pre-contest