Evan's 17 Weeks out, from NPC Pittsburgh. Teen. - AnabolicMinds.com

Evan's 17 Weeks out, from NPC Pittsburgh. Teen.

  1. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Evan's 17 Weeks out, from NPC Pittsburgh. Teen.


    Hey fellas.... lady fellas....
    reason for this thread is because, i have not much family/friend support for this competition
    and id really apprecaite some support for you guys!!
    I've been following BB for many many years now, and really want to compete before i get outta my teens.

    I am 18 years old, 185lbs right now. I will be 19 in march.

    The competition is the 1st week of May. Looking to pose down at about 176.

    I currently do not have a coach, due to the fact, my buddy is doing it also whom is 19.
    and its hard for me to trust him, due to the fact he isn't very trust worthy.

    If you guys have ANY tips/tricks for me, lemme know. Im really looking to accually win this thing
    for myself, and to prove to people, mostly the family, that lifting isnt just a hobby for me. I like it as a sport.
    I pick things up... and i put em down...

  2. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    For starters, you have a great physique for only being 18. I have only done one show so I am by no means an expert. I went coachless as well as I wanted to see what I could do by myself.
    What's your diet looking like? Supps? What kind and how much cardio are you doing?
    There are so many variables, it's ridiculous. It seems like a lot of it is trial and error from person to person. Practice your posing...a lot. Plan what you are going to do/eat/ how and when you are going to tan. I am pretty novice as well, there are a lot of very knowledgable competitors on the board who I'm sure will chime in.
  3. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe
    For starters, you have a great physique for only being 18. I have only done one show so I am by no means an expert. I went coachless as well as I wanted to see what I could do by myself.
    What's your diet looking like? Supps? What kind and how much cardio are you doing?
    There are so many variables, it's ridiculous. It seems like a lot of it is trial and error from person to person. Practice your posing...a lot. Plan what you are going to do/eat/ how and when you are going to tan. I am pretty novice as well, there are a lot of very knowledgable competitors on the board who I'm sure will chime in.
    Sup man!
    My diets something like 250g protein, my only carb source is brown rice, and a cup of oats in my morning shake. Tuna,ground chicken/turkey. Steak when I have it. Veggies with 3 meals, typically just
    Broccoli. 4 hard meals, and 2 liquid meals.
    I tan regularly, at a salon. Gallon of water aday.

    Supps, I have 3 bags of 5lb protein
    Shift/oxy elite fat burner
    Cla, oxi omega
    Creatine mono.

    My
    Cardio right now because
    I'm alrdy at a low BF, is 30 mins 4-5 days a week. And 10 the other days on the stepper.

    I'd say my flaws right now are traps/hamstrings, and tummy
    Fat.

    I'll get some pixs up later today
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    Couple things I can think of...
    -figure out before the day of where you are getting your spray tan OR start applying protan the day before, and apply multiple coats (5-8)
    -I honestly think the stairmaster shuld be used everyday, and as your only cardio source. It brings out hammies and glutes, and IMO burns more calories.
    -You would probably be legit upping your protein to 300+

    What would you say your bf is at right now? Everyone is different, your abs might not come in really defined until you reach a certain bf.
  5. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Are you sure there is a teen division? I did the pitt last year, and i don't recall a teen division, but then again.. i was so caught up in myself at the time so I could have missed up. Some things about the pitt show,

    -Make sure you stay at the sponsoring hotel, the holiday inn. Def worth it and its right next door.
    -They move very quick, very strict backstage, almost to much; its like being in a high school assembly as a senior and they tell you, you are acting like freshman lol.
    -Only show I ever did that had a 60 second free posing routine at pre-judging, caught me off guard.
    -The lighting for the show was HORRIBLE last year, not 1 good photo taken IMO.
    -Lots of spectators, good amount of supplement company vendors.

    Name:  mm.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  71.0 KB

    ^Me as a welterweight in pit.

    Good luck bro.
  6. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    Are you sure there is a teen division? I did the pitt last year, and i don't recall a teen division, but then again.. i was so caught up in myself at the time so I could have missed up. Some things about the pitt show,

    -Make sure you stay at the sponsoring hotel, the holiday inn. Def worth it and its right next door.
    -They move very quick, very strict backstage, almost to much; its like being in a high school assembly as a senior and they tell you, you are acting like freshman lol.
    -Only show I ever did that had a 60 second free posing routine at pre-judging, caught me off guard.
    -The lighting for the show was HORRIBLE last year, not 1 good photo taken IMO.
    -Lots of spectators, good amount of supplement company vendors.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=51 272"/>

    ^Me as a welterweight in pit.

    Good luck bro.
    Yeah man, there is one. I went last year to
    Check out the competition. Lots of
    Vendors and grabbed Jay when he was walking through the crowd guess posing, and snag a pic with him in his posing suit
    Which was pretty legit. Talked to Kai for 2 mins since I caught him as he was entering the building. I'll be posing at 176 most likely which I believe weight classics 165-176 I think? Could be wrong about
    The 165 part.

    Thanks for
    The tips, very excited. And Dam
    You looked solid bro
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  7. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Going to the gym Saturday before close since my buddies closing and I'll get some good pics in the Pilate room with lots of mirrors and lights.
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  8. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Name:  image-1367427713.png
Views: 479
Size:  498.3 KB

    16 weeks out, 185lbs, 18 y.o
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  9. New Member
    lamonster14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    14777

    Reputation

    Is this in new brighten by chance? Those mirrors look awful familiar.
  10. New Member
    lamonster14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    14777

    Reputation

    Brighton ....# im from beaver county I can't type.
  11. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    YMCA bound newbrightons
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  12. New Member
    lamonster14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    14777

    Reputation

    I used to lift there all the time but I kind of got sick if the place to be honest. It's always packed and too many people try and bull**** with you. The only reason I recognized those mirrors is because I used to go In there and do the same thing. When Morg used to work there he would open it up for me and my buddy.
  13. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    I used to lift there all the time but I kind of got sick if the place to be honest. It's always packed and too many people try and bull**** with you. The only reason I recognized those mirrors is because I used to go In there and do the same thing. When Morg used to work there he would open it up for me and my buddy.
    Yeah the Y's a joke... Morg is the only one helpin me pretty much with my **** cept he's up at the rock..... I'll be at Alexander's in Chippewa, in march... Moneys tight so I'll have to wait for birthday money.. Contest preps a bitch being a college kid and working.
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  14. New Member
    lamonster14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    14777

    Reputation

    Yeah man I know what your saying. Do what you have to man, whatever it takes. And Morg is the man he really knows his stuff, his competition experience helps too. Just keep at it man your well ahead of the game for your age.
  15. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Any other tips/tricks guys?!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  16. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by evandem27

    Yeah man, there is one. I went last year to
    Check out the competition. Lots of
    Vendors and grabbed Jay when he was walking through the crowd guess posing, and snag a pic with him in his posing suit
    Which was pretty legit. Talked to Kai for 2 mins since I caught him as he was entering the building. I'll be posing at 176 most likely which I believe weight classics 165-176 I think? Could be wrong about
    The 165 part.

    Thanks for
    The tips, very excited. And Dam
    You looked solid bro
    Good stuff man. Welters goes up to 165 so you would be a middle.
  17. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Considering welterweight at the moment. Down 11lbs in 2 months. Morning weight was 178.... 165 might jut happen!! Hoping for a novice trophy at welter, 176 would be rough for a 19yr old agains 30+ yr olds... Pics to come Saturday night
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  18. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Get into a set routine, have meals mapped out and eat the same thing at the same time everyday. That way you will be able to tweak what you need, when you need. Same goes for training and cardio. Not only does this help tweak things but it also helps you get into a routine and lets you stay 100% on top of things. Your diet will most likely change every 2-3 weeks to continue with the fat loss, and/or up your cardio.

    I don't want to sound like a jerk but you'll be competing way below 176, you'll probably drop close to 10lbs of water weight in the days coming into the show.

    From reading your post's, it sounds like you know how to get lean, but being lean and winning a bodybuilding contest are two WAY different things.

    With all that being said, good luck and I will be following your log
  19. Advanced Member
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    138758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Get into a set routine, have meals mapped out and eat the same thing at the same time everyday. That way you will be able to tweak what you need, when you need. Same goes for training and cardio. Not only does this help tweak things but it also helps you get into a routine and lets you stay 100% on top of things. Your diet will most likely change every 2-3 weeks to continue with the fat loss, and/or up your cardio.

    I don't want to sound like a jerk but you'll be competing way below 176, you'll probably drop close to 10lbs of water weight in the days coming into the show.

    From reading your post's, it sounds like you know how to get lean, but being lean and winning a bodybuilding contest are two WAY different things.

    With all that being said, good luck and I will be following your log
    Distilled hit this right on the head. Don't worry about yoour weight being heavier this will not place you any higher! For the man with the shredded glutes and looks like an anatomy chart will place higher than a heavier guy. Conditioning wins
  20. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    1099634

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ^^ Yeah I'm with the last two posts.. Not trying to be a dick at all, but if that pic is you at 185 then you're going to need to lose b/w 25-30lbs. Like these guys said, there is a HUGE difference b/w winning a show and being "beach lean".. To think you can lose 10 lbs and be ready to compete is pretty unrealistic, even for someone who is already "kinda" lean, like yourself.

    ... IDK if you posted anything about how you're eating but you're going to have to clean it right up.. How many weeks out are you??
    anyways man you have a solid foundation to start with, I'll be following. Why dont you post your daily diet right now, and we can critique it?
    good luck brother
  21. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Yeah I know I have more then 10!! Lol... 10lbs of water and 10 of fat

    My meals are 7 meals
    3xshakes. (morning shake 50g protein and 1C of whole oats)
    Other meals are a mix between 2 cans of tuna, 2 chicken breasts, and either another 2 chicken breasts or steak if we have it.
    Everymeal has a Green vegetable, I try to eat my greens raw if we have it, if not steamed. 2 meals have 1C of brown rice. Most of my meals are chicken/steaks salads. With xtra greens

    250G protein
    100-150 grams of carbs. No carbs after 5.
    My fats are from almonds,oils, and occasional lean ground beef.

    Today is 8 weeks out.
    I've 30 mins in morning, and 30 post workout starts today. Of low intensity high incline cardio. Still cold, but wen it warms out I'll be doing HIIT cardio up at the track.
    1Gallon-Gallon and a half aday. With 3 scoops of BSN AminoX to sip all day

    Currently as of today. If anyone has anything to add im all ears. Im not a noob to bodybuilding, been following it for 4 years. Just a noob to the dieting. So much science and cycling behind it, hard to keep up.

    Supps as of today.
    Amino-X
    CLA
    Elite gourmet protein/IsoPure No Carb
    Animal Pak
    SuperHD by Cellucor for morning/afternoon
    1 pill of oxyelite before bed.
    Pre-workout if I need it? Quit taking it for 2 months and been loving being off it for so long.

    Also as a note.. Seeing how fast I went from 185-178 I do realize I will most likely be at 165 weightclass.
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  22. Advanced Member
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    138758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by evandem27 View Post
    Yeah I know I have more then 10!! Lol... 10lbs of water and 10 of fat

    My meals are 7 meals
    3xshakes. (morning shake 50g protein and 1C of whole oats)
    Other meals are a mix between 2 cans of tuna, 2 chicken breasts, and either another 2 chicken breasts or steak if we have it.
    Everymeal has a Green vegetable, I try to eat my greens raw if we have it, if not steamed. 2 meals have 1C of brown rice. Most of my meals are chicken/steaks salads. With xtra greens

    250G protein
    100-150 grams of carbs. No carbs after 5.
    My fats are from almonds,oils, and occasional lean ground beef.

    Today is 8 weeks out.
    I've 30 mins in morning, and 30 post workout starts today. Of low intensity high incline cardio. Still cold, but wen it warms out I'll be doing HIIT cardio up at the track.
    1Gallon-Gallon and a half aday. With 3 scoops of BSN AminoX to sip all day

    Currently as of today. If anyone has anything to add im all ears. Im not a noob to bodybuilding, been following it for 4 years. Just a noob to the dieting. So much science and cycling behind it, hard to keep up.

    Supps as of today.
    Amino-X
    CLA
    Elite gourmet protein/IsoPure No Carb
    Animal Pak
    SuperHD by Cellucor for morning/afternoon
    1 pill of oxyelite before bed.
    Pre-workout if I need it? Quit taking it for 2 months and been loving being off it for so long.

    Also as a note.. Seeing how fast I went from 185-178 I do realize I will most likely be at 165 weightclass.
    Looks like a solid plan man for sure... See how this works for you for about a week and re-evaluate yourself via mirror and scale. I know everyone says the scale doesnt matter, and I agree; but when your trying to get sub 4% bodyfat take no chances and evaluate yourself with both of these tools. Make adjustments accordingly, I personally like to take out some carbs and add some cardio; whereas, others like to just slash a great amount of carbs and add 0 cardio. Whatever works for you! Stay tough man work hard!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Still at 8 weeks, I'd try and keep the red meat in there. Should help with your strength and overall well being. You can cut it in about 3 weeks (plus it's harder to digest so some may give you a little bloated belly look)

    On top of that when you move to chicken it's a cut in calories. I'd also watch the tuna intake bc of the sodium, not a big issue right now but as you move closer, like the 4 week mark. I'd def watch sodium.

    Asparagus is a good green veggie, has a slight diuretic effect and when steamed with some spray butter is pretty tasty IMO.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. Advanced Member
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    138758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Still at 8 weeks, I'd try and keep the red meat in there. Should help with your strength and overall well being. You can cut it in about 3 weeks (plus it's harder to digest so some may give you a little bloated belly look)

    On top of that when you move to chicken it's a cut in calories. I'd also watch the tuna intake bc of the sodium, not a big issue right now but as you move closer, like the 4 week mark. I'd def watch sodium.

    Asparagus is a good green veggie, has a slight diuretic effect and when steamed with some spray butter is pretty tasty IMO.
    Well, Depending on how he looks should constitute whether or not he should eat red meat or not, i personally don't think there's really any benefit but it's dependent on overall calories. I'd rather have more carb calories (sticking to leaner proteins) then have less carb calories and have red meat. To each their own i guess. Another thing watching sodium at 4 weeks out really isn't a big deal, I don't know what you mean by this. I know people who drink a 24 pack of diet soda 1 day before contest (sodium > 850 mg in soda alone) and come in diced and win the overall + pro card. Everyones different of course

    Also if you have been taking in a certain amount of sodium fo a long time, cutting it drastically or upping it drastically will cause an undesired result. Your body adapts bro! Keep up the good work!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20

    Well, Depending on how he looks should constitute whether or not he should eat red meat or not, i personally don't think there's really any benefit but it's dependent on overall calories. I'd rather have more carb calories (sticking to leaner proteins) then have less carb calories and have red meat. To each their own i guess. Another thing watching sodium at 4 weeks out really isn't a big deal, I don't know what you mean by this. I know people who drink a 24 pack of diet soda 1 day before contest (sodium > 850 mg in soda alone) and come in diced and win the overall + pro card. Everyones different of course

    Also if you have been taking in a certain amount of sodium fo a long time, cutting it drastically or upping it drastically will cause an undesired result. Your body adapts bro! Keep up the good work!
    From judging in his picture is why I say the red meat is ok, I fully understand where you are coming from.

    Yeah pro cards, it's his first time. That's why I suggest keeping sodium in check especially at the 4 week mark or 'crunch time', sodium means water retention, if you're not used to dieting keeping the water off helps you get a better gauge of your body. I also know of guys who used a sodium load a few days before a show and come in diced, however they are under supervision of guys who know exactly what they're doing & meeting with the contests on a daily basis.

    I respect what you're saying but, IMO, keeping it as simple as possible for your first show when you don't have a coach.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  26. Advanced Member
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    138758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    From judging in his picture is why I say the red meat is ok, I fully understand where you are coming from.

    Yeah pro cards, it's his first time. That's why I suggest keeping sodium in check especially at the 4 week mark or 'crunch time', sodium means water retention, if you're not used to dieting keeping the water off helps you get a better gauge of your body. I also know of guys who used a sodium load a few days before a show and come in diced, however they are under supervision of guys who know exactly what they're doing & meeting with the contests on a daily basis.

    I also know what you mean, but we don't have to over complicate things. He shouldnt be eating massive amounts of salt now, and judging by his picture like you said; he doesnt look bloated. Therefore, if he keeps doing what hes doing he will be fine. No use changing sodium levels at 4 weeks

    I respect what you're saying but, IMO, keeping it as simple as possible for your first show when you don't have a coach.
    I also know what you mean, but we don't have to over complicate things. He shouldnt be eating massive amounts of salt now, and judging by his picture like you said; he doesnt look bloated. Therefore, if he keeps doing what hes doing he will be fine. No use changing sodium levels at 4 weeks

    I also agree with the asparagus, that stuff is the bomb on the grill. It's a good way to mix up your bland diet!
  27. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Still at 8 weeks, I'd try and keep the red meat in there. Should help with your strength and overall well being. You can cut it in about 3 weeks (plus it's harder to digest so some may give you a little bloated belly look)

    On top of that when you move to chicken it's a cut in calories. I'd also watch the tuna intake bc of the sodium, not a big issue right now but as you move closer, like the 4 week mark. I'd def watch sodium.

    Asparagus is a good green veggie, has a slight diuretic effect and when steamed with some spray butter is pretty tasty IMO.
    I keep red meat up to the show. The last week.. all I eat is red meat.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    I keep red meat up to the show. The last week.. all I eat is red meat.
    Yeah I have a friend who thats all he eats during his contest prep, but you two are both seasoned vets ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  29. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I keep red meat up to the show. The last week.. all I eat is red meat.
    What's cuts of meat do you eat during prep?

  30. Advanced Member
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    138758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If the calories are right you can get away with red meat easily. I prefer to get more cals from carbs for energy. I am currently 5 weeks out now and man oh man I can't wait to crush some steak! (stomach growling) haha literally
  31. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20
    If the calories are right you can get away with red meat easily. I prefer to get more cals from carbs for energy. I am currently 5 weeks out now and man oh man I can't wait to crush some steak! (stomach growling) haha literally
    The joys of being hungry for literally 12 weeks straight! Lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  32. Advanced Member
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    138758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The joys of being hungry for literally 12 weeks straight! Lol
    Distilled, I wish it was 12! I had 25 pounds to lose so I wanted to lose it slow to preserve LBM. It's been 10 weeks exactly today and I got 5 more left! haha, no cheats, re-feeds, carb ups.. Nothin. I did however have 8 Pepsi maxes yesterday
  33. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20

    Distilled, I wish it was 12! I had 25 pounds to lose so I wanted to lose it slow to preserve LBM. It's been 10 weeks exactly today and I got 5 more left! haha, no cheats, re-feeds, carb ups.. Nothin. I did however have 8 Pepsi maxes yesterday
    Slow and steady, I like your style & the Pepsi Max ;-) that & diet dew is how I roll!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  34. Advanced Member
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    138758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bro, no doubt. Have to throw in some coke zero to spruce things up lol. At sam's club they have 12 packs of pepsi max for 1.35$ (once they were gone deal was over). I shoulda bought the whole pallet!
  35. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20
    Bro, no doubt. Have to throw in some coke zero to spruce things up lol. At sam's club they have 12 packs of pepsi max for 1.35$ (once they were gone deal was over). I shoulda bought the whole pallet!
    What?!?! Heck yeah you should have, would have probably only set you back like $40 too lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  36. Advanced Member
    808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    117570

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sirlion or flank steak is the leanest. Sirlion is cheaper though.
  37. Advanced Member
    Legacyfighter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    975
    Rep Power
    17496

    Reputation

    Evandem: Get your A$$ back in here man. You're 5 weeks out. Lets see how everything is progressing. Hell, maybe you can convince me to do a show in the near future.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  38. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    861

    Reputation

    How's it goin, man? Any updates?
  39. New Member
    Blade Icewood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    256

    Reputation

    gl w/ ur goal
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Evan's sleeping with 3Z!!
    By evandem27 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 03:27 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 10:37 PM
  3. Looking for Johnny Forearms (Pittsburgh)
    By BB12 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 12:39 PM
  4. Looking for TRT Dr. Pittsburgh/Cleveland area
    By crankyballs in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:09 PM
  5. Evan Tanner!
    By UNCfan1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 02:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in