Polygraph

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about doing a show in a couple months and theres no way im gonna try to shred down without some help. Ive seen lists and Im sure what I plan to use in on there.

I just want to know how the polygraph screening works.. anybody ever passed and been "on"? And what exactly will they do if you dont pass? Im sure these machines have flaws. I want to hear some personal experiences

And if youre gonna flame me dont bother posting at all.. i dont wanna hear how i shouldnt do a "natural" contest if I know ive used banned substances and the morality issue with it. I know for a fact that not everyone in these shows is natural.

Im gonna try out the npc soon but no shows coming up in my area so i wanna get some more experience in the meantime.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
lol i guess its a personal choice

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
If your a psychopath/sociopath you will have no issue passing.

You can also try cailmitive type drugs. I saw on a movie that you can put a thumb tac in your big toe and just push it in and out randomly during the questioning the pain response will set off that you are lieing ... so make sure you push it when you make confirmed truthful statements yes thats a queen of hearts ouch ... basically the operator will have to conclude you have an invalid test result ...

Of course they also might not work and you get busted, named and shamed ...

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
When they ask you a question, ask another to yourself and answer that question honestly. have one yes question and one no question.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't do the tac thing in my damn foot or tell myself fake montra's over and over again to pass. If anything just go in and lie, and see if it works! If you don't want to go that sketchy route then go to a non-tested show. I mean to compete is to compete, you should be more concerned with looking better each time you step on stage then thinking about "first place." Personal growth and betterness, compete in an organization where you believe you truly belong. Best of luck

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't do the tac thing in my damn foot or tell myself fake montra's over and over again to pass. If anything just go in and lie, and see if it works! If you don't want to go that sketchy route then go to a non-tested show. I mean to compete is to compete, you should be more concerned with looking better each time you step on stage then thinking about "first place." Personal growth and betterness, compete in an organization where you believe you truly belong. Best of luck
Well I def dont think I belong in a "natural" organization. Even if I hadnt dabbled with PED's, I think my broad shoulders and overall mass doesnt fit in with a lot of natural shows. I like the npc but i want to work up to it..

thanks for the advice.. just wanted to hear how reliable the test is, bc i wanna do this upcoming show but i know ive used prohibited substances in the past and dont wanna fail the test and be scrutinized.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
I've heard 20mgs of valium works wonders on polygraphs..then again there might be an issue with the drug screen lol

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
doug2.jpg
My friend, don't think of us naturals as small. Take a look at the man! Have fun competing with him ;) View attachment Doug.bmp

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure, but in all honesty I think you'd be alright. I am sure their has been guys who have passed man, don't worry about it. Go have fun and get your experience. Now if you look like jay cutler then I'd say you aren't foolin anyone lmao!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
nah, your just not familiar with the top dawgs. Most people don't bodybuild naturally (perfectly) for 5+ years. The slow gains gets to people and they find another route. We are out there my friend, go hard son!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
nah, your just not familiar with the top dawgs. Most people don't bodybuild naturally (perfectly) for 5+ years. The slow gains gets to people and they find another route. We are out there my friend, go hard son!
to be honest hes ripped but hes lacks mass. I dont want to look like that.. even though i admit its very admirable its too little for me. I wanna look big with a shirt on lol and not a size xxs. Not saying hes not natrual, but simply you claiming he is doesnt hold merit.

Ive been lifting seriously for 3+ years.

I dont wanna get into a natural guys are just as good argument, im not interested in hearing that. If you train natural good for you. I train harder than most and being older and more experienced than you, im defenitely not your son.

Anybody else with polygraph experience?

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Haha your funny! I was just messing with you and not causing an arguement, but i won't back down lil man! You think he's little? Your dumb as a brick, wait till you shred to 3% bdoyfat and you'll be a small stringy little terd. I am sure 5 foot 8 and being 200 lbs isn't small, in fact it's only a few inches too tall to qualify for the 200 class Mr. O. Yea he's small he has 20 inch arms at no bodyfat, you don't even have 20's at 25% fat you troll. Who do you think you are, haha i laugh in your face. You don't even respect hard working people, because your probably one to bash others in order for you to make yourself feel better through your mantra's and inferiorities. Lifting for three years and you think your something, I laugh in your face. You couldn't even carry my gym bag, SON!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Haha your funny! I was just messing with you and not causing an arguement, but i won't back down lil man! You think he's little? Your dumb as a brick, wait till you shred to 3% bdoyfat and you'll be a small stringy little terd. I am sure 5 foot 8 and being 200 lbs isn't small, in fact it's only a few inches too tall to qualify for the 200 class Mr. O. Yea he's small he has 20 inch arms at no bodyfat, you don't even have 20's at 25% fat you troll. Who do you think you are, haha i laugh in your face. You don't even respect hard working people, because your probably one to bash others in order for you to make yourself feel better through your mantra's and inferiorities. Lifting for three years and you think your something, I laugh in your face. You couldn't even carry my gym bag, SON!
Wow you are really riding this guys ****. I looked him up.. doug miller. Yea his physique is quite impressive but what about you? Instead of holding this guys picture up with one hand and jerking off with the other why dont you show me what you look like. 25%? Ohh i dont even know why im wasting this 60 seconds of my life on this. Im 220, 12% and 19 inch arms but hell i could get on here and say anything, like "im natural". Who gives a ****. Stop being a little fan boy and do something for yourself. And with 225 posts since 2008 I wouldnt be calling anyone else a troll you frail little s**t

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Okay buddy boy so we are almost the same size but I am 2% lower body fat and same weight. You should choose your words carefully lil mang. I look up to him because he is something I will achieve, he has alot of time on me like 7 years. Oh and honestly dont be a puhhsy, if you took **** man up and get last place you scrub. People like you are weak, and dishonest.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Man up, all this thread says is "I am a scared bit*h that took stuff and don't want to compete with people who do, please help me find my baIIs."

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Are we running on the assumption that no one that competes in natural shows are using some form of PED?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I look up to him because he is something I will achieve, he has alot of time on me like 7 years. Oh and honestly dont be a puhhsy, if you took **** man up and get last place you scrub. People like you are weak, and dishonest.
choose my words carefully "mang"? you are a real internet thug arent you lol. Keep whining about me being dishonest and keep being a little twirp who thinks to get ahead you gotta be "pure" and "natural". Youll never achieve **** i guarantee you wont look like "your friend" lol. Keep trying and keep sucking **** though, you little keyboard warrior
Man up, all this thread says is "I am a scared bit*h that took stuff and don't want to compete with people who do, please help me find my baIIs."
****ing troll you love to talk **** dont you? Youre the one in the gym running his little dicksucking trap the whole time you emaciated little twirp i dont believe your stats and all the bull**** youre spewing now GTFO and go promote other people

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Are we running on the assumption that no one that competes in natural shows are using some form of PED?
careful dont burst jaja's bubble it might rehash memories of when he discovered santa claus didnt exist

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
One word to you bezoe "Haha!":toofunny:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
One word to you bezoe "Haha!":toofunny:
Is haha a word? lol Anyhow ill squash it. I got respect for anybody who works as hard as I do natty or not. Just get a little carried away when people act like its alll about the AAS. Sorry

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Ite, haha yeah I get like that too no doubt. Nevertheless, squashed man squashed.
P.S. Haha is not a word.lol

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
Is haha a word? lol Anyhow ill squash it. I got respect for anybody who works as hard as I do natty or not. Just get a little carried away when people act like its alll about the AAS. Sorry
I recognize that the anabolics are not a magic ticket to hugeness. But as a natural competitor who prides himself in being 100% natural and working hard to compete within the rules of my organization.....I gotta tell you that it angers me when I hear of people who purposefully set out to beat the test and compete knowing full well they are cheating. I think its flat out dishonorable. I hope you dont view this as flaming.....im not meaning it that way. But there are huge groups of naturals (pros and amateurs alike) that take the sport very seriously and work hard to attain only what is possible without PED's. Ive got no prob with guys on the gas.....but there are plenty of contests that are untested where that stuff is welcome. Its just not cool, man. Take it for what its worth....I wish you would rethink your decision and just go to the NPC.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I recognize that the anabolics are not a magic ticket to hugeness. But as a natural competitor who prides himself in being 100% natural and working hard to compete within the rules of my organization.....I gotta tell you that it angers me when I hear of people who purposefully set out to beat the test and compete knowing full well they are cheating. I think its flat out dishonorable. I hope you dont view this as flaming.....im not meaning it that way. But there are huge groups of naturals (pros and amateurs alike) that take the sport very seriously and work hard to attain only what is possible without PED's. Ive got no prob with guys on the gas.....but there are plenty of contests that are untested where that stuff is welcome. Its just not cool, man. Take it for what its worth....I wish you would rethink your decision and just go to the NPC.
Point taken. Im not afraid to compete in the npc. Just wanted to do this show because it was local and convenient. I see where you are coming from.. even though its a fact that many "natural" competitors use something. There will always be cheating and if somebody gets around a test then they outdid the system and nobody can do anything about it. I didnt have the intention on going in a trying to beat natural guys and steal somebody's glory (even though it may have happened). I just wanted to do this comp for fun and experience. Nonetheless, after thinking it over Im not gonna compete in a natty show. Trying to find loopholes and weasel in is not my style and Im sure id feel like **** for doing it. And just wanna say i train just as hard as anybody out there, PED's or not. So bro you dont have to worry about me entering your shows but there will be plenty others and thats just how it is. Everybody wants an edge..

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
Point taken. Im not afraid to compete in the npc. Just wanted to do this show because it was local and convenient. I see where you are coming from.. even though its a fact that many "natural" competitors use something. There will always be cheating and if somebody gets around a test then they outdid the system and nobody can do anything about it. I didnt have the intention on going in a trying to beat natural guys and steal somebody's glory (even though it may have happened). I just wanted to do this comp for fun and experience. Nonetheless, after thinking it over Im not gonna compete in a natty show. Trying to find loopholes and weasel in is not my style and Im sure id feel like **** for doing it. And just wanna say i train just as hard as anybody out there, PED's or not. So bro you dont have to worry about me entering your shows but there will be plenty others and thats just how it is. Everybody wants an edge..
I give you respect for changing your mind. That takes some character to realize you were wrong and change your actions. And yes, there are guys who are on the gas who slip by the test. The problem is that it ruins the sport for those of us who follow the rules. It doesnt make it OK that other people have done it. And to be honest, I think its a very small percentage of people. I know the WNBF/INBF routinely nails guys for using anabolics. There was recently a pro who got tossed because he failed the drug test at a pro show.

Anyways, I hope you do well at your NPC show. Keep hammering away and you'll get what you want.

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
I feel exactly the same way Austrian oak! Just didn't wanna flame either lol. But I am hoping for a pro card next year and it would be really frustrating to lose that due to someone cheating. Respect to both of you

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
But I am hoping for a pro card next year and it would be really frustrating to lose that due to someone cheating.
Or....very satisfying to win over someone who is cheating. ;)

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
Touché...haha. Couple of my friends (natural) have done pretty well at npc shows. I still need more size before I'll attempt an npc, but I'm close :)

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Austria and Firm good to see fellow Bro's in here! We are all on the same page. Yahhhhhh buddy