First Contest Cut progress

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. congrats and good work...i still have much to gain and learn before im show material but i solute you all who have got to comp level and pulled it off.thats what bodybuilding is all about.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gidemon View Post
    congrats and good work...i still have much to gain and learn before im show material but i solute you all who have got to comp level and pulled it off.thats what bodybuilding is all about.
    yea he looked damn good, first show or not.
    as for you bro, unless ur only competeing to win, any time is a good time to get on a stage. well, for u anyways from what i can see in ur pic. u look like u have a solid build. the experience and knowledge gain is worth more than a 1st place trophey....at least for ur first show
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Canadianguy View Post
    yea he looked damn good, first show or not.
    as for you bro, unless ur only competeing to win, any time is a good time to get on a stage. well, for u anyways from what i can see in ur pic. u look like u have a solid build. the experience and knowledge gain is worth more than a 1st place trophey....at least for ur first show
    thanks for the words,motivation is the key and your right,ive heard their is alot of experience to be gained from doing a show even if you dont make the cut

4. Very nice. What do you feel this first competition taught you the most? Sorry if the question is a bit vague and blunt

5. Thanks guys! This show taught me the most about my diet and nutrition and how my body responds. It was a fantastic experience and I recommend it to anyone who can. Can't wait for my next one.

BTW I'm still holding at under 6% bf and gonna try to stay under 8 always. It will be much easier to cut next time.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 191
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. Contest** Best Formula Contest
    By CustomCapsule in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 12:18 PM