question about anavar pre-contest

1. question about anavar pre-contest

Hi there , i'm about 12 weeks out from my competition . i weigh 193 pounds at 5`7 , a bout 9-10% bodyfat . I'm running test enanthate and boldenone 1ml each twice a week and i'll be switchin' to test propionate and trenbolone at 6-7 weeks out ( same dosing ) . A friend of mine gave me a bottle of anavar 100 caps 10mg and i was wondering how to fit that into pre-contest ....i was thinkin' maybe doin' 30mg ed for the last 4 and half weeks ( until the day of the contest ) . Does this sound good ? No hgh by the way ( way too expensive for me ) and my diet , training and cardio are spot on . Thanks for the help !

2. Quote Originally Posted by JOE2007 View Post
    Hi there , i'm about 12 weeks out from my competition . i weigh 193 pounds at 5`7 , a bout 9-10% bodyfat . I'm running test enanthate and boldenone 1ml each twice a week and i'll be switchin' to test propionate and trenbolone at 6-7 weeks out ( same dosing ) . A friend of mine gave me a bottle of anavar 100 caps 10mg and i was wondering how to fit that into pre-contest ....i was thinkin' maybe doin' 30mg ed for the last 4 and half weeks ( until the day of the contest ) . Does this sound good ? No hgh by the way ( way too expensive for me ) and my diet , training and cardio are spot on . Thanks for the help !
    That is pretty much exactly what I did, but ran the var for 8 weeks at 80mg. You don't need it, it's pretty damn weak and tbh not worth the money. I also ran clen at 120mg, one week on one week off. Got me down to 3.1% bf(at 170lbs).

Might aswell run that var, but don't expect it to do much.
    •   

3. run it at 30 for 2 weeks then ramp to 50-60 for final 2 weeks. should cut a little bit of fat.

I would probably sell it or trade it if u know the right people, t3/clen would get more results
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    run it at 30 for 2 weeks then ramp to 50-60 for final 2 weeks. should cut a little bit of fat.

I would probably sell it or trade it if u know the right people, t3/clen would get more results
    that sounds good....my last show i only used tren for the last 6 weeks and i got in very good condition . This time i'm addin' propionate and hopin' that Var will improve my condition even more....i can add t3/clen if needed but i rely mostly on my diet , traiing and cardio....

5. ull be good, fat loss starts at 25mg on vat so ull be primed when u up the strength for more LBM and strength
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    ull be good, fat loss starts at 25mg on vat so ull be primed when u up the strength for more LBM and strength
    thanks man , appreciate your help !
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yet another Anavar question.
    By EddyRay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 02:04 PM
  2. hey bro's anavar question
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:35 PM
  3. Anavar question