contest ready

daxxer

Awards
So I am doing a show in a few weeks and I was wondering what yall would reccomend to take to get some hardness? I am leaned out really well just feel like I could look harder...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I am doing a show in a few weeks and I was wondering what yall would reccomend to take to get some hardness? I am leaned out really well just feel like I could look harder...
If you're already contest lean, then you should be hard. If you're not, try eating a few more carbohydrates (i.e. carbohydrate cycling), to give your muscles that hard, full look. the other way is to train for more of a pump (i.e. higher reps, at a weight that you can do those reps for). When you dehydrate pre-competition (as most bodybuilders do), you will also harden up.

~Team APPNUT

daxxer

Awards
thanks for the response... Just feel I look soft in some areas.. and I am haveing trouble getting my legs to come in.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks for the response... Just feel I look soft in some areas.. and I am haveing trouble getting my legs to come in.
You have a few weeks. Stop stressing. If you're doing things right, then you'll be fine come the day. Do not underestimate the drastic changes that the week pre-competition can do when doing the carbohydrate/sodium/water manipulation (please note, that these changes do not stay like that, since all you're doing is getting rid of the water, but it makes a huge difference on the day you want it thus).

~Team APPNUT

daxxer

Awards
That is the other thing i'm stressing about!!! Not sure how to do the last week with carbs/sodium/water?