What are some the the BEST Tanning Accelerators/Tingles?!?!?

  1. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0

    What are some the the BEST Tanning Accelerators/Tingles?!?!?


    I'm looking to get a Deep Dark Exotic looking Tan. What are some of the Best indoor tanning accelerators/tingles on the market? Also, once it gets warmer i plan on doing most of my tanning outdoors, so what would be the best outdoor tanning lotions? Thank You

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I'm looking to get a Deep Dark Exotic looking Tan. What are some of the Best indoor tanning accelerators/tingles on the market? Also, once it gets warmer i plan on doing most of my tanning outdoors, so what would be the best outdoor tanning lotions? Thank You
    Atomic Meltdown.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Atomic Meltdown.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

    Thank You

    Is Atomic Meltdown ok to use on your face? Also, is it safe for outdoor use cuz I know that they say tingles shouldn't be used outdoors? Thank
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Thank You

    Is Atomic Meltdown ok to use on your face? Also, is it safe for outdoor use cuz I know that they say tingles shouldn't be used outdoors? Thank
    I didn't use it on my face, but I don't see why you couldn't if you wanted to. And yes, it is fine for use outdoors - pretty much anytime you want to increase your tan, inside OR out.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Chubbinmuffin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    696
    Answers
    0


    I've used tanning lotion on my face. INSTANT breakouts. If you aren't acne prone then it should be ok. They do sell tanning lotion specifically for your face (so I've heard).
  6. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0
  7. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...ELAID=61247262
    Good outdoor tanning oil.
    Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Original Moisturizing
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Thank You

    Is Atomic Meltdown ok to use on your face? Also, is it safe for outdoor use cuz I know that they say tingles shouldn't be used outdoors? Thank
    Atomic meltdown is NOT an oil-based tanning lotion. As well, some of the ingredients/extract help prevent acne.

    Fat mobilization and acne prevention are closely related.

    I've been using it on my face for over 2 years regularly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Registered User
    Chubbinmuffin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    696
    Answers
    0


    Nice, dsade. I might have to try that.
  10. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    Any good tinglers out there?
  11. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Melanotan II, look into it...Research it... Not a lotion by any means though.
  12. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Melanotan II, look into it...Research it... Not a lotion by any means though.
    I've actually looked into that before, the stuff sounds great only problem is you have to inject it and a few side effects
  13. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    Has anyone tried Swedish Beauty Bonfire?
  14. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    An accelerator vs. a tingle? whats better?
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    An accelerator vs. a tingle? whats better?
    They work best if in the same formula. Accelerators provide tyrosine/l-dopa based substrate for melatonin formation. Tinglers increase blood supply to the skin surface...sort of a catalytic reaction.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    They work best if in the same formula. Accelerators provide tyrosine/l-dopa based substrate for melatonin formation. Tinglers increase blood supply to the skin surface...sort of a catalytic reaction.
    What brands have both in the same formula?
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What brands have both in the same formula?
    Atomic meltdown has both.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Registered User
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Answers
    0


    melanotan II is insane. You will get dangerously dark if you use it long enough.

    However, I makes me loose my appetite really bad. I started it for a few days and went a shade darker, but I discontinued and froze the rest. I am saving it for a cut as it will help tremendously in crushing carb cravings.
  19. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    melanotan II is insane. You will get dangerously dark if you use it long enough.

    However, I makes me loose my appetite really bad. I started it for a few days and went a shade darker, but I discontinued and froze the rest. I am saving it for a cut as it will help tremendously in crushing carb cravings.
    Aren't their side effects to melanotan II tho? Can you get it from a doctor?
  20. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Aren't their side effects to melanotan II tho? Can you get it from a doctor?
    Dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness and loss of appetite are the usual sides. You cant get it from a Dr., you buy it from a research chem site that sells peptides.
  21. Registered User
    iForce Dave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Atomic meltdown is NOT an oil-based tanning lotion. As well, some of the ingredients/extract help prevent acne.

    Fat mobilization and acne prevention are closely related.

    I've been using it on my face for over 2 years regularly.
    Both me and my girl are using this, we love it!
    Highly reccommend it
  22. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    What about Tanning Oils, are their any out their that anyone would recommend?
  23. Registered User
    may19th2001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0


    That stuff will make you dark...
  24. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by may19th2001 View Post
    That stuff will make you dark...
    Tanning Oils?
  25. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    When I used to go tanning in the beds a while ago, i remember once they sold me this little capsule in which you crack and it had some kind of oil in it, i think it was called a tear drop or something. but that gave me an excellent tan. i could never find it after that.
  26. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    Atomic Meltdowns been out of stock for a while. Im really trying to get some of this stuff
  27. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    Figure i try to revive this thread
  28. Registered User
    Z28Luver7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    641
    Answers
    0


    What kind of tanning bed works the best with Atomic Meltdown
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My skin tingles...
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:07 PM
  2. Leg tingles after exercise, should I worry?
    By marius in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 11:23 AM
  3. Spine Tingles
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 09:22 PM
  4. help on tanning
    By snowtiger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 12:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in