I am doing a show March 27th. I am currently running test-prop and am going to run it until 4 weeks out. From there I would like to run either winny or anavar or maybe even clen to really dry up.
What do you guys think about this? Which option would be the best? Should I just keep my cycle of prop going right up to the show or is stopping 4 weeks out a good idea, and if I stop 4 weeks out, should I do PCT as planned, or wait until after the show when I finish the winny, var, or clen?