Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How long does it take to completely get rid of the post contest water retention
Depends on the individual and how long it takes you to get back into a regular eating and training regime. Provided that you get back into training well and don't go too overboard re food it'd be like any other time you'd have a high carbohydrate/cheat days and shouldn't take more than a few days to a week. The period WILL vary between individuals, though.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depends on the individual and how long it takes you to get back into a regular eating and training regime. Provided that you get back into training well and don't go too overboard re food it'd be like any other time you'd have a high carbohydrate/cheat days and shouldn't take more than a few days to a week. The period WILL vary between individuals, though.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Dude, I went from a shredded 4% bf to looking like I was 30%. Now that I look back it was freakin horrible but it comes with the sport and happens to EVERYONE. It took me a good 3-4 weeks to get back to looking pretty shredded again. The worst mistake I made was worrying about it too much. So my advice to you is: Get back to eating right and training right AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and you will be back in shredded condition VERY SOON. Don't get frustrated and I know it's really hard to stop eating all those yummy carbs but just use your self-discipline and you will overcome that nasty isht :D. Just do this and you will be back in A++ shape in NO TIME. Just comes with the sport bro :thumbsup: No biggie

wpf 1

Awards
thanx my man i must say post contest gains are amayzing! strenght wise and muscle wise!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanx my man i must say post contest gains are amayzing! strenght wise and muscle wise!
It's great that you are focusing on post contest gains! Yeah, it can really be an amazing time for lean mass gains if you play your cards right :). Good to see that it's going good for you bro!