letro cycle for contest prep

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
hey guys, i will be doing some shows in late sept early oct and was thinking about running a letro cycle. So far from what i have read, it takes letro 60 days at least to build up. is it too late to start the cycle then?? If not, does 8 wks sound alright to start it? From what ive read, im thinking about .25mg ED through until after the last show, then switching to arimidex (not sure how much) for 2 weeks (???) then to nolva or toremifene for a month pct to counter the rebound. how does this sound??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats 60 days or so to build "stable blood levels" or whatever, but its extremely effective after even one dose. Dont listen to that 60 day bullsh*t, I use it every now and then to combat estro, and one dose does wonders, so im sayin a 3 week cycle prior will be very effective. 8 weeks of letro sounds kinds overkill, i wouldnt see a reason to do more than maybe 4.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
yeah thats kind of what i thought too. looks like thats what i will be doing then! does the arimi to nolva part sound alright too? or should i just go right to nolva? and im not quite sure on the arimi dosing if thats what i need to do

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is the point of letro pre contest? i thought it was only a gyno fighter. what is the dosage for this 8 wk thing.... pls input as much as possible thanx

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane would work much better than letro for pre-contest... and you won't have to chance painful joints, loss of libido, and general misery. I didn't notice any positive physical changes from a lengthy letro cycle, but transdermal formestane definitely helps with leanness and vascularity in a very short period of time. Plus, it's an AI that's easy on the joints and actually elevates libido and mood.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
oh wow yeah i never really thought about formestane. so it must be because it is a mild ph or something that you had good results with it because doesnt it only knock estrogen down to 80% versus letro to 90%? but yeah i would like smooth joints haha so maybe this is what i wil go with! thanks bro!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
are you just using letro or is there aas involved in this precontest plan as well?

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
are you just using letro or is there aas involved in this precontest plan as well?
not sure what else i would run. dont know a whole lot about pre contest aas stuff and i have never taken injectables before. just orals. thinking about trying a basic superdrol kicked test e cycle in the fall, but not so much before my first shows. still not sure why formestane would be better than letro?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still not sure why formestane would be better than letro?
You read my post... what else is there to say? Research letro a bit more. It's extremely harsh. It absolutely crushes estrogen, which is not a good thing unless you're trying to get rid of gyno. Your libido will disappear, your joints will ache, and you'll feel like t-total sh#t. I say this from experience. With transdermal formestane, you'll see a libido increase while achieving the hardness/vascularity you're looking for precontest.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive never run form....so i cant comment....but i have used letro to help "dry out" precontest.....

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
You read my post... what else is there to say? Research letro a bit more. It's extremely harsh. It absolutely crushes estrogen, which is not a good thing unless you're trying to get rid of gyno. Your libido will disappear, your joints will ache, and you'll feel like t-total sh#t. I say this from experience. With transdermal formestane, you'll see a libido increase while achieving the hardness/vascularity you're looking for precontest.
ok sweet. just ordered some trans form. from here. im guessing it is a similar time frame to letro (start 4 wks out?)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
interesting info, good to hear. please check back with us to let us know how the transdermal form goes. any chance you'd be able to post before and after pics of your 4 week form cycle? i havn't seen anything like that on here and i know it would be very interesting to everyone to see just how big the difference is after a cycle like that. i have something similar in october and am interested in doing the same thing.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
your joints will ache, and you'll feel like t-total sh#t. I say this from experience.
i totally disagree, i have used letro as an AI during my last cycle and it worked jsut fine. no joint pain, felt fine, and sex drive was high as hell.

it varies person to person, not fair to say that it will DEFINATELY happen

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
interesting info, good to hear. please check back with us to let us know how the transdermal form goes. any chance you'd be able to post before and after pics of your 4 week form cycle? i havn't seen anything like that on here and i know it would be very interesting to everyone to see just how big the difference is after a cycle like that. i have something similar in october and am interested in doing the same thing.
for sure bro i will do that! my shows are two weeks apart so i will have to start two weeks out from the first show i guess. i will be more ripped that i would be if i started 4 weeks out from the first show which may make a difference since as one of the guys posted above, i wont have as much fat to store the estrogen so it wont be as big of a difference i guess.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
i totally disagree, i have used letro as an AI during my last cycle and it worked jsut fine. no joint pain, felt fine, and sex drive was high as hell.

it varies person to person, not fair to say that it will DEFINATELY happen
i was thinking about running a big letro cycle in the fall after a superdrol/tren/m1,4ad stack i will be doing to try to kill kill some of this gyno i have so i will let you guys know what the difference between the two was for me. thanks for everybody's help!!

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
oh, one last question, if form isnt as big a estrogen killer as letro is, do i still need to run nolva or clomid afterwards to cancel rebound? i am thinking yes, but i'm sure someone has a for sure answer. thanks!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh, one last question, if form isnt as big a estrogen killer as letro is, do i still need to run nolva or clomid afterwards to cancel rebound? i am thinking yes, but i'm sure someone has a for sure answer. thanks!
If you taper off of the formestane, there should be absolutely no need for a SERM. Btw, the negative effects of letro come when you run > 1mg a day. I misunderstood your original post, and I see now you're only doing .25mg. That should be fine. However, when you run a cycle to try and kill the gyno, I suggest not going over 1mg, despite the protocol out there that calls for going as high as 2.5mg daily. That dose will definitely suck... no matter who you are.

Good luck.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
for sure bro i will do that! my shows are two weeks apart so i will have to start two weeks out from the first show i guess. i will be more ripped that i would be if i started 4 weeks out from the first show which may make a difference since as one of the guys posted above, i wont have as much fat to store the estrogen so it wont be as big of a difference i guess.

awesome man, would be good to see some before and after pics.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
If you taper off of the formestane, there should be absolutely no need for a SERM. Btw, the negative effects of letro come when you run > 1mg a day. I misunderstood your original post, and I see now you're only doing .25mg. That should be fine. However, when you run a cycle to try and kill the gyno, I suggest not going over 1mg, despite the protocol out there that calls for going as high as 2.5mg daily. That dose will definitely suck... no matter who you are.

Good luck.
haha ok. yeah i will stick with .25mg then! thanks for the help!

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
got some clen as well. i will start this next week when i get it (starting sept 7th for a 6 week cycle) and letro will be started Sept 14th then run for 4 weeks. clen will be run for 3 weeks then 50mg benadryl to reboot beta receptors, then 2 more weeks up to the show. sound good? I will be taking pictures next week the 7th before clen cycle so you guys can see what 2 weeks of clen does before i start letro so you can distinguish between clen and letro changes.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
i am finishing up a week of benadryl currently since i have been on ephedra for the last month or so, so my receptors will be ready for clen

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
started clen today. pictures on here will most likely be tomorrow

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
thinking of starting a clen/form log separate from this. do you guys want one?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thinking of starting a clen/form log separate from this. do you guys want one?
Go for it... I'll subscribe. Especially since this is for precontest. I have little patience for clen and/or form logs started by retards with 28% body fat.:lol:

You plan on putting up before and after pics?.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Go for it... I'll subscribe. Especially since this is for precontest. I have little patience for clen and/or form logs started by retards with 28% body fat.:lol:

You plan on putting up before and after pics?.
HAHA!! yeah no crap huh! yeah i am already down around 5% or so now so its just to help me get to show condition.

Yes i am practicing posing with our college team tomorrow and i will bring a camera to take pics and I will put them up then.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
HAHA!! yeah no crap huh! yeah i am already down around 5% or so now so its just to help me get to show condition.

Yes i am practicing posing with our college team tomorrow and i will bring a camera to take pics and I will put them up then.
your college has a bodybuilding team?

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
yeah me and 4 other guys started a club up here

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
yeah me and a few other guys started one up there

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
haha yeah its pretty sweet. since its a club, we get money from the college. we got 2500 this year and we can pretty much buy whatever we want with it as long because they have no idea what bodybuilding even is! we have the shows, hotels, transportation, and food paid for so its wayyy sweet

bfresh6221

Awards
for me letro took like 1 week to start noticing less estro sensitivity.