best tattoo removal?
- 04-10-2009, 07:32 PM
- 04-11-2009, 10:04 AM
how big? color? ususally pros dont get them removed. tanning and tanning creams youll be using will cover them up great for the most part. Check out Lee Priest photos during his competition days, has them all over and looks fine.
I wouldnt get more though, i do feel they may hinder your cut a bit, but if youre big and solid it wont matter.
04-12-2009, 07:10 PM
They are maybe 3 inches wide, 4 inches long on each of my pecs. Black, orange, yellow, tiny bit of red
Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920
04-12-2009, 08:37 PM
04-13-2009, 01:06 AM
hmmmm the colors should blend fine with the tanning and then the cream. Youll be able to see it but it wont affect much...are they sparrows? first thing i think of in those colors in that spot....
The onlt issue i see with the make-up is the tanning oil/color may clump it or it may cause discoloration spot in the area.
If you want permanent then yea, laser is it and it requires multiple sessions.
04-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By howwedo107 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 29Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:09 AM
- By Z28Luver7777 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 10Last Post: 07-03-2010, 11:33 PM
- By Wudog in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2010, 11:20 PM
- By Fisha7487 in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:36 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2007, 04:18 PM