best tattoo removal?

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
There's a tat on my chest that id like to get rid of before I plan on competing. What's the best way. Does that wrecking ball stuff work?

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
how big? color? ususally pros dont get them removed. tanning and tanning creams youll be using will cover them up great for the most part. Check out Lee Priest photos during his competition days, has them all over and looks fine.
I wouldnt get more though, i do feel they may hinder your cut a bit, but if youre big and solid it wont matter.

goodluck

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
They are maybe 3 inches wide, 4 inches long on each of my pecs. Black, orange, yellow, tiny bit of red

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
do you mean permanent or temporary? laser removal for permanent. or foundation for coverup.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm the colors should blend fine with the tanning and then the cream. Youll be able to see it but it wont affect much...are they sparrows? first thing i think of in those colors in that spot....

The onlt issue i see with the make-up is the tanning oil/color may clump it or it may cause discoloration spot in the area.

If you want permanent then yea, laser is it and it requires multiple sessions.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
There's a tat on my chest that id like to get rid of before I plan on competing. What's the best way. Does that wrecking ball stuff work?

i'm not sure but i think wrecking ball only really gets advertised around houston....