Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well besides him being a big dude he has one hell of a PR guy :p

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Please tell him to change his hair.... But Huuuuge dude!

powerlifter6920

Yeah, the mugs you could purchase from Kodak just crack me up! I'll tell Bryce about changing his hair. The funny thing is I think he got it done today before I met him at the gym.:icon_lol:

I won't be doing any kind of PR after the Jr. Nat., he won't need it. Just signed a contract today with a major supplement company for him.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I don't really see him as the next pro, he looks like alot of guys at the national level. He def needs to bring up his shoulders and quads if he wants to become a pro.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
The guy is hyoooge, but, is it just me or does his face look a lot more aged than 29 years old? :blink:

powerlifter6920

The guy is hyoooge, but, is it just me or does his face look a lot more aged than 29 years old? :blink:

It's ****ty photography by me I think. He'll be having a photoshoot right after the show (jr. Nat.) by a professional photographer.

b-boy

Awards
what weight class??? if light-heavy then he'll have his hands full with a guy that got third in the northamericans last year... johnathon johnson, and if he's a heavy then he'll have his hands full with this years jr. usa overall winner who is also doing jr. nationals!!!!! good luck to him anyways.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
what weight class??? if light-heavy then he'll have his hands full with a guy that got third in the northamericans last year... johnathon johnson, and if he's a heavy then he'll have his hands full with this years jr. usa overall winner who is also doing jr. nationals!!!!! good luck to him anyways.
I thought the guy who won the overall jr usa's should have been beaten by the guy who won the super heavy class.

powerlifter6920

he'll be onstage at about 50 more pounds than anyone you've mentioned. I will politely disagree with you.:trout:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
he'll be onstage at about 50 more pounds than anyone you've mentioned. I will politely disagree with you.:trout:
Unless he is like 6'2 I don't really see the extra 50 pounds he is carrying compared to other guys.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to your friend. He has potential but still has some work to do (which is to be expected, filling out that frame isn't going to be easy).

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That dude is huge, but in his side poses his delts/arms looks small compared to his thorax. Im one to talk though Ill *never* be that jacked!:D

BV

powerlifter6920

That dude is huge, but in his side poses his delts/arms looks small compared to his thorax. Im one to talk though Ill *never* be that jacked!:D

BV
His arms in that picture are 21 inches cold. It's amazing how much mass someone has to pack on a frame that size. It's also hard to get a feel for how big he actually is unless he is standing next to other competitors.

I believe his arms were 22 at 12 weeks out this year.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Damn, he has one MASSIVE body then, to make 21" arms look like they're not big enough!! Damn!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
He needs to change the hair, other than that ya he does have potential i dunno about him being the next pro though, their are some straight up freaks out their now. He needs to work on bringing up his hamstrings, calfs, biceps and triceps. Pounding adductors should help with hamstring thickness from the back. And ya i believe it that his arms are 21" i'm also 6'2 and it takes ALOT to fill out your frame.

b-boy

Awards
I thought the guy who won the overall jr usa's should have been beaten by the guy who won the super heavy class.
You mean Justin Harris aka troponin my prep guy,,,, yea it was close, chads a thick boy though, I was proud of justin, and would of loved to see him take the overall..... but now he has to get me ready for nationals in november.... yea baby!

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
power. do you know what his waist measurement is at that height? around 32-34?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Damn, he has one MASSIVE body then, to make 21" arms look like they're not big enough!! Damn!

I agree with you BV! He makes those look like 17 inch arms. I also thought the same as you did from the side poses! But hey , Like you , I will never be nearly as big as that dude:bb:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
How is his training coming along? Is he at 5 weeks out and what is his weight. I was showing his picture to a good friend of mine who is a chairman for a region for NPC. He was impressed.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I don't really see him as the next pro, he looks like alot of guys at the national level. He def needs to bring up his shoulders and quads if he wants to become a pro.
I was thinking chest/traps?

powerlifter6920

How is his training coming along? Is he at 5 weeks out and what is his weight. I was showing his picture to a good friend of mine who is a chairman for a region for NPC. He was impressed.
tomorrow will be three weeks out I believe. I have some four week pictures posted also. he is 270 right now and 6-2.

superheavy1

Awards
I think the cat is pretty bad for where he's at right now. You can't expect to be Ronnie Coleman in the beginning even the top dogs had to develop to where they are now.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in no position to critic his acheivements and these guys mean no disrespect, i'm sure. They are just giving their position from their knowledge of following the sport and seeing who makes it and who doesn't and using that among other information to give an opinion. No one is knocking the guy, he's freakin huge.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know how he did, this post seemed to have dropped off the map

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well he definitely didn't win the overall or even his class

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Gosh that hair just cracks me up......:wtf:

powerlifter6920

He took sixth in his class. Did the NPC Missouri and won the overall about two months later. Is currently in a bulking phase and is about 320 now, and will hit 350 before changing diet. Will be competing next year in the Nationals.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell him good luck and hopefully he can stop by and say hi himself sometime.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
He took sixth in his class. Did the NPC Missouri and won the overall about two months later. Is currently in a bulking phase and is about 320 now, and will hit 350 before changing diet. Will be competing next year in the Nationals.
How about he just stay lean and put on muscle instead of wasting extra weeks of muscle growth trying to cut down with the extra fat he put on?

6-9 months isn't going to bring up the parts in which he is lacking if he spends and extra 5-10 weeks trying to cut down...

powerlifter6920

How about he just stay lean and put on muscle instead of wasting extra weeks of muscle growth trying to cut down with the extra fat he put on?

6-9 months isn't going to bring up the parts in which he is lacking if he spends and extra 5-10 weeks trying to cut down...
He did the Missouri so he would be qualified for an extended period for the Nationals. Go to the Designer supps forum and ask him personally.