Apowerz6 Ready For War Contest Thread !!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:twisted: Intensity !!! DO YOU SPEAK IT ???

So after many thoughts, set backs, and talks with my coach, and doctor... Apo is going to do the May 27 Gateway Show in Chi-town !!!

Sooo, that means I have to stop being a fat ass, and start DIETING FOR REAL:blink: I am 14 weeks out, and am currently 235 at 6'1" going for the heavyweight class, anything heavier and i will get my ass handed to me. Right now I am worrying about the diet so here it goes, drum roll please.....

1 cup of oatmeal
2 scoops of Lean Dessert protein
3/4 cup of Egg Beaters
1 can of Met Rx 40 RTD

3 Scoops of Muscle Milk

8-10 oz of Chicken Breast of course
1 Baked Potato
1 cup of Spinach (ewwww)
1 can of Met Rx 40 RTD

3 Scoops of Muscle Milk

10-12 oz of Ground Turkey or Chicken Breast
1 Cup of Spinach
1 can of Met Rx 40 RTD

Before Bed 2 scoops of Muscle milk...

3 whole food meals, and 3 liquid...

yielding 3784 kcals
206 grams of Carbs
412 grams of Protein
133 grams of Fat ( I know I know thats a lot of fat, but its from the MCT's in Muscle Milk)

why so many liquid foods Apo?

Because i work with kids, and I cannot eat in front of them, so I have to have Shakes, because they are nasty to them and not appealing.

On a side note pre and postwork out i will be using liquid BCAA's
And when i get some money this weekend some Vitargo/sizeON post workout.

Supps....
Cutting Stack ala' compliments of USP LABS!!!
Ephedrine courtesy of myself
PheraPlex, as my dosages
last week1 20mgs
week 2 30mgs
week 3 30mgs
week 4 40mgs
6-oxo 300mgs daily to combat bloat (doing great so far)

Then from there my coach has a cocktail for me...

NOW training it will be the beginner DC style 3 day a week Split, dont need to go over it now as I will log it on those days.

Cardio
:trout:
30 mins first thing in the morning 4 days weekly, and if need be, after workouts... :wtf:

But all this work is for the greater good...

Showing up Peeled at the show.

Hmmmm...
I would like to thank my wife ahead of time for she will be putting up with a 235 lbs man who likes things his way, and this diet has no cheese or bread in it !!! Also I know I will be difficult, and its difficult for us, and we are working through it, as a Divorce does not look like they are in the cards for us...

Also will be using a good associate of mine Abiu Feliz (second place in Atlanta Welterweight Div)

And My Coach Big D, already he has been a help, and is not charging me a cent, and he listens to me complain about no bread !!!

Pics are coming, as stated my wife is Camera Challenged !!!

Post away, and Bash my diet I know its coming...:run:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
why so many liquid foods Apo? lol

Already getting ready for the questions.

I like your attitutde and will be following along.

As for your diet, I will let the gurus step in as I don't know what to eat :)

oh yes pics pics pics !!!!!!!

CROWLER

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nope why do you ask?
because i say ready for war?
unless you know some extremely tanned armenians...:lol:
take alook see to the left, that is me next to Chris Cook

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
first of all cut the muscle milk, way to much fat. Try a lean body or a meal replacement with low sugar.

Your breakfast get more egg whites and cut the whey , oatmeal is perfect

You need to get some more carbs in your diet or you may lean out to quick, try adding some brown rice and cutting the muscle milk

You need to really dial in your diet now

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, sorry man, I couldn't make out the avatar. I only ask because you were referring to yourself as "Apo" and that's an Armenian name, and well, I'm Armenian.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its cool Iserge, ripped1 I am an endomorph so getting too lean would be great... Brown rice would be a nice addition thanks bro. Sorry, I like Muscle Milk I like how i feel on it, have tried straight whey, On whey, Whey isolate, and dont care for them right now, plus they have no staiety. As is i hate the Met-rx rtd but i got 12 for 5 dollars so you cant beat that..Possibly maybe might do Myoplex but thats alil expensive. Since i am cutting the carbs MCT i thought would be used as an energy source. Lean body is okay still a thought... Egg whites are cool will do... and i use the lean dessert in my oatmeal to give more protein...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Why are you still online? 10 minutes ago you mentioned in the shoutbox you were going to the gym! Now, GO!!!:run:

subscribed

Atlas

Awards
Good luck bro, I've been waititing for this log for quite some time!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
staying in the heavyweight class while beginning at 235 might be hard assuming you are around 12-14% bf

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What's the class cutoff at, glen? Anyone might do better at the top of the previous class than at the bottom of heavies...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glenihan, this is true, Grunt 76er the heavyweight division is 198-225lbs, Atlas, sorry I don't know of any coaches in the NYC area...
Hmm what can i say AM family, this morning was a good one, no cardio this morning, but will do it tonight Its Valentines Nite so you know the deal....
Breakfast was a hundred percent, and I tell you being on a clean diet, you eat alot, I was getting full eating a full cup of oats...

Last nite's training session went a lil' something like this
Deads
15x135, 12x185,10x225, 10x275 up 30lbs from last week

Inclines on Hammer
20x180, 15x230, 10x270, rp 12x290

sitting dumbell tricep press
20x 40, 15x50, 10x70, 12x80 DAMN IT HURTS (pain is good)

Shoulder press on rack
15x115, 15x135, 12x155, 10x 160

Sitting cable row
15x100, 12x120, 10x150, rp16 180 up 2 reps from last week

MY GOD STRETCHES HURT SO BAD!!! AND IF ONE MORE PERSON TRIES TO PUSH THE WEIGHT UP WHEN DOING CHEST STRETCHES ITS GOING TO BE TROUBLE, i am done with my rant now, do not get me wrong I like the pain and the progress of this training, but who knew stretches felt like this?

I am trying to upload pics, but having no suceces so will try in the computer lab later...
:run:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Apowerz where u at as far as body fat percentage..What bodybuilding federation is it and will you be doing any carb load and deplete and sodium load ect..Good luck, nothing like being backstage pumping up before a show...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Madman its a NPC event, at 15% with a lot of it at the gut, and butt so cardio will be my friend. Not quite sure if i will carbload etc, i will be sodium depleting though.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
as for your diet brotha

i would totally ditch the baked potato in favor of a sweet potato

and i really don't like how much you are relying on powders and those metrx drinks

IMHO you are MUCH better off with chicken and tuna for your protein sources using why only for pre and post workout while you're in a contest diet

i'm no diet expert so i'm not sure if 3700+ cals is too much to start off with you'll have to figure that out

but in the event that it is drop your protein down first as your carbs are already pretty low .. after a few weeks start lowering carbs more

also where is all that fat coming from?

i know you say you work with kids can't eat in front of them, but if you can just get to the bathroom for literally two minutes that's about all the time it takes to wolf down 8 oz of chicken breast

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
By the numbers, if you're wanting to concentrating on getting shredded, i'd probably go about 3300 calories this far out.... roughly 14 per lb. of bodyweight.

Random: What flavor of Muscle Milk you liking? I am interesting in switching from my Choc Mint....

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
hope training is going well. As far as your muscle milk is concerned I really insist you stop taking it. The fat content is out of this world. MRPs will provide you with the protein you need. You need to cut fat out of your diet asap if you want to be lean.

I havetaken the advice from a friend of mine who has dialed his diet down to solid food only for contest prep. I will tell you this I have leaned right out and feel great. I was at 4500 calories and I am now down to 3000 and feel tight and full at 13 weeks out. The cost savings are not that bad. A bag of frozen chicken $13-$14. That last three days approx. I use whey in the morning and at night just for the extra protein I need. Other than that it is
8oz chicken
1.5 cup cooked brown rie
peas

4 times a day

It is repetitive and boring but that what it takes to win

Seriously bud get off those muscle milks and lean now before its to late.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ripped1 I thank you, thank you all, Esp Glenihan, and Ripped1 for your insistence... Sorry for the lack of updates, but its been a an hectic week as far ars training, and work, and DIET... my diet was in fact 100 those days, but as I was looking in the mirror, I was not happy at what i was seeing, so I did what I had to do, and I hired a coach who will consult with me weekly, and map out everything... He will remain nameless because I totaly respect BOBO, and his forum, and when the time comes I will give BOBO, a spin. Anywho, back to everything else, I am def. doing lots of visualization, and positive self talk daily, as well as praying, as temptation is a mutha... As for my training, it has been great, but lookin at myself I need to specialize on some important aspects, and Basics just dont cut it when your middle delts have to be pronounced... so training will take a new spin, stay posted my friends...

Last edited:

Atlas

Awards
APowerz, please email me, [email protected] , I may know a name of a guy that helps with visualization techniques and I need to ask you a question, thanks!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
There ya go bro, time to focus on the show and thats all. Hit it hard and stay focused. Remember no one but yourself can beat you. Stay focused and just do the best you can.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well all has changed in contest prep, "I be on it, I'm on it, I'm on, I'm on it!!! A sound diet, I'm on it, a good diet!!!" Got the program from the coach, and so far so good... All I can say is that day one yesterday was great, and its all whole foods, and different kinds to avoid food allergies. Man i have appreciated this board, It would have been to late if I had of listened to myslef and doomed myself with all those shakes. Research helps alot, and the truth has set me free :woohoo: I am on my way to leaness so I can win !!!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Hey man you can never have enough knowledge. I have always relied on shakes even before shows. But when I was given this whole food diet man have I leaned out. I am in the middle of week 13 and I am full as ****. I am currently using
anadrol, Sust and Decca
And oh ya I am solid. I will wait until week 9 or 10 to post pics. I cant wait to start cutting I will be unreal shredded. I will be honest I am not happy with the shape of my legs but I expected that. They will however be shredded and my hamstrings are gonna be great. Keep mme posted Apowerz

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
*News Flash*
Eating this much makes this diet feel like gorging !!! off tot he gym to kick IRON MASS!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Grunt shizzle I am back from the Arnie with Fire lit on my A** !!!
Had a chnace to meet up again with Beast, Layne and the whole Scivation team!!! and guess what the damn xtend sold out by noon on SAT !!! I wasnt to pissed as Beast hooked me up with one so i was pleased but better believe I will be at the JR nationals with my gym bag open ready to load up !!! and Thanks BEast for the RAW CAROLINA BLUE GYM BAG!!! my wife lost the battle for that one... Also want to say whats up to thje DS staff as Nick W was working with no time to really relax as everybody and their mama's mama's was at the bench your bodyweight!!! Twin Peak Robboe Uhockey and the rest I appreciate all the knowledge and the Vigor and Rebound XT... And I am sorry i could not come back Had to get home, and my accountant said i would be in the red if I spent anymore money. TUT and Scorch whas up bro !! thanks for takin the time to talk bro, I wanted to come back to chill some more but the crowds were too large on Sat so I went back to the hotel on Sat a tired man... Sunday I was renewed but stood in line to meet Jay and Ronnie... Jay was quite nice and not as enigmatic as I thought, I even made him laugh, Ronnie was all business and wisked me away, his sister was nice, but his Mom looked like she was not at all happy to be at the event... I met many other pros, and will try to post my pics on putfile or something. Last but not least WITTY you are hillarious bro, I lost you after 3pm I came to the DS both but the crowd had dispersed hit me up on the Cell anytime...

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Great to meet you buddy. I'll be following this thread so no slacking :whip:

Thanks Grunt shizzle I am back from the Arnie with Fire lit on my A** !!!
Had a chnace to meet up again with Beast, Layne and the whole Scivation team!!! and guess what the damn xtend sold out by noon on SAT !!! I wasnt to pissed as Beast hooked me up with one so i was pleased but better believe I will be at the JR nationals with my gym bag open ready to load up !!! and Thanks BEast for the RAW CAROLINA BLUE GYM BAG!!! my wife lost the battle for that one... Also want to say whats up to thje DS staff as Nick W was working with no time to really relax as everybody and their mama's mama's was at the bench your bodyweight!!! Twin Peak Robboe Uhockey and the rest I appreciate all the knowledge and the Vigor and Rebound XT... And I am sorry i could not come back Had to get home, and my accountant said i would be in the red if I spent anymore money. TUT and Scorch whas up bro !! thanks for takin the time to talk bro, I wanted to come back to chill some more but the crowds were too large on Sat so I went back to the hotel on Sat a tired man... Sunday I was renewed but stood in line to meet Jay and Ronnie... Jay was quite nice and not as enigmatic as I thought, I even made him laugh, Ronnie was all business and wisked me away, his sister was nice, but his Mom looked like she was not at all happy to be at the event... I met many other pros, and will try to post my pics on putfile or something. Last but not least WITTY you are hillarious bro, I lost you after 3pm I came to the DS both but the crowd had dispersed hit me up on the Cell anytime...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
some pics from the Arnie, more to follow, as I will update this thread daily after I furthe revise my diet because my current status is not working!!!

Last edited:
Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I cannot post my diet & training protocol but I can say this... This weekend tested my strentgh in so many ways it is not funny. First off I find out that the cop who took off with my liscence wrote me a ticket for 2k!!! the offenses being I was driving on a suspended liscence. Second for not having insurance. the second one is B.S. because I have insurance but I did not put the new card in my glove compartment, so I know that I will beat that. The other part, I dont know about so I will talk to some lawyer friends.
The second test, Moving on Saturday... I helped my mother and law move, and can I say I was exhausted !!! Low carbs and continious lifting did nothing for strength levels. And not to mention she had 3 dozen old fashion fried doughnuts smelling ohh soooo good for the help. I was sooo pissed because I did not partake in them, but happy because I did not blow my diet.
And lastly I paid my parking ticket in Indiana today, so I could get my driver's liscence. Well the effing place to pay is only open today, and the place where they reinstate it is another part of Indiana, and guess what, it is not open today!!! So tomorrow I have to drive back to Indiana and get it reinstated, and drive back to Illinois to get them to reinstate since I live there.
On a positive note!!!

Tried Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

HOLY SHEIOT this is strong...(Dtrain you were SOOO right) One cap in the mid afternoon and guess who was sweating like a whore in church all nite !!! I did cardio yesterday afternoon and I ripped through 30min like it was nothing !!! my shirt was drenched, and I looked like someone poured water over my head!!! I have tried the USP red pills and loved them and thought nothing could get better, but this is on the next level. Steady energy, and focus like no other.

I have added Oranstan at 200mgs a day yesterday, and so far that dosage is nuts !!! itchy scalp thats all so far, but the pumps and workouts speak for itself!!! will be adding Alri's Methoxy Trn in 2 weeks. Sensamin and cla ran all throughout, and 25mcgs of t3 at 8:30 am daily. This is cruch time so I will be writing to stay sane, and just know I will post pics after the show I am a puss, but trust I have people around who will be looking at me closely.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscrizzled..Keep at er A-P!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well i finally got this license thing taken care of, I still have court though, so bets believe Apo will be there, so I can keep on driving legally, ts bad enough to be driving DWB.

Anywhoo, yesterday was hellacious as I had a serious stomache, ohh how precontest diet can leave you open to all types of sickness esp. since your body is so taxed... I went to Subway, to get a wrap, before I could get out the door I projectiled vomitted on the door and outside of Subway, i was sooo embarassed, I got next to my truck, and hurled again, clearing my stomach totally out. But let me tell ya, I felt great after that. Stinky but great!!!

Which brings me to this morning woke up feeling the worse, so no workout, as I think i needed to rest after my Exorcist incident. Tonite I will be grocery shopping and relaxing and spending time with the wifey. Tomorrow It will be arms, :woo-hoo:

BTW if you don't know Venom Hperdrive is not to be played with, and if you are looking for a kick ass appetite supressant look no further...

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Well I cannot post my diet & training protocol but I can say this... This weekend tested my strentgh in so many ways it is not funny. First off I find out that the cop who took off with my liscence wrote me a ticket for 2k!!! the offenses being I was driving on a suspended liscence. Second for not having insurance. the second one is B.S. because I have insurance but I did not put the new card in my glove compartment, so I know that I will beat that. The other part, I dont know about so I will talk to some lawyer friends.
The second test, Moving on Saturday... I helped my mother and law move, and can I say I was exhausted !!! Low carbs and continious lifting did nothing for strength levels. And not to mention she had 3 dozen old fashion fried doughnuts smelling ohh soooo good for the help. I was sooo pissed because I did not partake in them, but happy because I did not blow my diet.
And lastly I paid my parking ticket in Indiana today, so I could get my driver's liscence. Well the effing place to pay is only open today, and the place where they reinstate it is another part of Indiana, and guess what, it is not open today!!! So tomorrow I have to drive back to Indiana and get it reinstated, and drive back to Illinois to get them to reinstate since I live there.
On a positive note!!!

Tried Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

HOLY SHEIOT this is strong...(Dtrain you were SOOO right) One cap in the mid afternoon and guess who was sweating like a whore in church all nite !!! I did cardio yesterday afternoon and I ripped through 30min like it was nothing !!! my shirt was drenched, and I looked like someone poured water over my head!!! I have tried the USP red pills and loved them and thought nothing could get better, but this is on the next level. Steady energy, and focus like no other.

I have added Oranstan at 200mgs a day yesterday, and so far that dosage is nuts !!! itchy scalp thats all so far, but the pumps and workouts speak for itself!!! will be adding Alri's Methoxy Trn in 2 weeks. Sensamin and cla ran all throughout, and 25mcgs of t3 at 8:30 am daily. This is cruch time so I will be writing to stay sane, and just know I will post pics after the show I am a puss, but trust I have people around who will be looking at me closely.

Told you....:D :eek::icon_lol:

BTW me and Mr. Apowerz6 ran into each other over the weekend and hopefully we'll be able to get some training in together. Good luck, man!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well as a matter of fact I did Robboe, and here they go... Well as for today A Beast of a Birdie dropped off a very nice peice of info, so I will be seeing how this information works with me. As for life, I have decided I will not let anything or anyone deter me from competing on May 27!!! the training is strong, and the diet is slowly working... the Cardio, arrrgggh the Cardio is working. Venom upped to 2 caps, and believe you me it helps lots witht the appetitie, its amazing how effecient your body can use Chicken, and veggies. Shakes only fill me for 10min. most, so all those who diet on shakes you must be running eph, cuz thats the ultimate appetite suppressor I know off besides Venom.
Still dosing Oranstan at 200mg, at that dose, its amazing what I am doing!!! This morning fueled by an Substance shake, i db Shoulder pressed them Hundreds Beeyatch !!! may not impressive for all you Pl'ers but for me, I felt like What, who want it, wan test me nah!!! Forgive me sometimes I will break out in to patois' from time to time. Other than that everything is all good :woohoo:

Last edited:
Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Cool photos. Levrone looks like he has totally lost interest in the scene.

By the way, 100lb DB presses is awesome, no matter who you're telling.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh man you got some kick ass pictures with them big boys there. Interesting who smiles the most sincerely of them though... :)

And yeh, DB Press with 100dbs is nothing to sneer at. Wait, you'll get to CURL them one day I'm sure... :)

Yeh well Levrone, who had an incredible physique... Wasn't he such a close 2nd at the O once that half the audience was BOOING when they announced the winner? Anyways... He wants to be a movie star, but his flick never got anywhere... Arnie isn't helping him... I'll bet he's wondering where to now...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well like sorry I have not been updating, this past week was hectic, as I was not on AM like I usually am due to the fat t hat I was at another site, that had earlier hours, and interaction with kids all day!!! Not to mention my diet was thrown off just a little, I used protein drinks, but hey I got my protein requirements. I am down right now 210 and loving it.
Used the diet I got i was able to drop 10lbs quick without sacrificing muscle, as Methoxy TRN was added with 150 of OranstanE, so needless to say I am quite hard, and loving it, my wife is threatening rape... ANywhoo have more updates as they come b/c I gotta go.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a dieting tip for the final week that each and every guy who placed above me used:

drop sodium to next to nothing for the final week at all costs. They all said it made all the difference in terms of water retention.

Additionally, all except one guy used dyazamide on Thursday and Friday night before the show. The guy who didn't do that drank about a gallon of dandelion tea each day for the final 2 weeks.

Personally I'd rather use the dyazamide than have to drink dandelion tea for that long.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You said it as far as Dandi tea, esp since Dyazide is potassium sparring, good looking Null. As for the sodium intake, what week would be optimal in dropping it? Because counting the week of I am officially 6 weeks out, and scared ****less !!!

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Whats up man. How much BF have you dropped so far? Are you carb cycling?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well from the looks of it I am around 9-10% at 210-215 from 235 at 18% with it varying from pre morning ****, so with 6 weeks I am going good...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well If you have seen Team America here it Goes:Team America: World Police lyrics
Movie "Team America: World Police" soundtrack lyrics Trey Parker lyrics,
Montage lyrics

The hours approaching, just give it your best
You got to reach your prime.
That’s when you need to put yourself to the test,
And show us a passage of time,
Were going to need a montage (montage)
Oh it takes a montage (montage)

Sure a lot of things happing at once,
With mind, everyone what’s going on (what’s going on?)
And when every shot you show a little improvement
Just Show it or it will take to long
that’s called a montage (montage)
Oh we want montage (montage)

And anything that we want to know, from just a beginner to a pro,
You want a montage (montage)
even rocky had a montage (montage)

(Montage…montage)

Anything that we want to know, from just a beginner to a pro,
You need a montage (montage)
Oh it takes a montage (montage)

Always fade out in a montage,
If you fade out, it seem like more time
Has passed in a montage,
Montage

Ok seriously though I have been doing great, and been keeping my diet in order, because of my changing schedule I have been relegated to doing only cardio in Morning, while Lifting in the PM which cuts out recoverytime in the form of Sleep.

As for the Supps taking Methoxy Trn has been great in allowing me to keep muscle on deficet calories. In addition, I have been really using my Amino's and Xtend with Substance have been a lifesaver.
As for Venom -MY GOD it shreds, and makes me sweat like Fat man trying to tie his shoes!!! I have added Dicana as well as another 25mcgs of T3 making the total of T3 50mcgs daily. Also started with Retain to see all about this Mbaet stuff, and you know what, my joints are telling me its working, so I will be bcaking off of my aggressive dose of 4 caps daily to 3 caps as stated on the bottle. As for the ZOL I will be starting that again, as MTRN works alot better synergystically.

Life wise, they need to have a support group for the wives precontest. My wife has gone to Hell and back with me, as low carbs are no good for my Bajan bred temper. (Bajan is a Barbados native, Carribean natives are Known for their short temperedness) I can attest to my fuse being shortened dramatically with little Carbs, and TRN use, as for other people, I have ben shutting them out as they are annoying, and I have been keeping to myself at work to reduce stress. I work with children, but due to my closing program, I spend alot more time in an office environmet, as that's great for me, as I do not have to deal with these Bad ass kids, that I love so much, but there are some that I am glad I do not have to be in contact with !!!

Any other updates will follow maybe daily or weekly, or hen I feel needed !!!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well from the looks of it I am around 9-10% at 210-215 from 235 at 18% with it varying from pre morning ****, so with 6 weeks I am going good...
That means no loss of LBM so far... GOOD JOB man, keep it up. :woohoo:

njmuscle66

DS Board Rep
Awards
I had some catching up to do in reading the but seems all is good with your prepping. I am 6 -10 weeks out depending on what damn show I am up doing. I will be watching this thread. I might have missed it, but what show are you doing?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the good news. I was wondering what was happening with this.

Keep shredding, and get some pics up after the contest (or before).

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright Apower,

Where have you been man?? It is time for some updates! Is everything still going well for the contest? How is the carb program treating you, still down? I've heard 5-htp helps some peoples brain chemistry when they are dieting down and way low on their carb intake. Your lady might appreciate it if you took it :)

Hope everything is going well, and you are the man.
M-

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
http://www.npcillinoisbodybuilding.com/contests/state06.htm

Will be entering the Novice and Open heavy. I know i will come in around 199-205 so its day 30 :jaw:
Ironically, had I managed to come in at 199 or higher, I would have gotten 4th in the Open. Reason being at the Met IIRC, there were only 3 heavies. There were however quite a few suspiciously large and heavy-looking lightheavyweights. In fact, 2 of the lightheavies looked a lot heavier than the heavyweights did (a few of us Middleweights had one "lightheavy" guy estimated at about 230 pounds).

It seems like Middleweight is the most popular weightclass, and lightheavy is the designated winner of the overall. You may find a lot of folks who are actually heavies or superheavies managing to miraculously "weigh in" as a light heavy.

In other words, your weight class might wind up being less populated than anticipated. This might be a regional phenominon though.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks are you out now? Just curious looking at your T3 intake.