HardToTheCore's Pre - Contest Diet Pics

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Whats goin on bros... Just finished my all out bulk, and am now cleaning my diet and getting ready for my 16 weeks in hell. Heres my stats:

18 years old
5'10"
245lbs
bf ?
34" waist
52" chest
18" arms
32" quads

Supplements:
ON 100% whey
VPX BCAAEX aminos
Glutamine
ECA for a pre workout kick in the ass

"cleaning" diet
Albacore Tuna
Oatmeal
Splenda
Chicken Breast
Steak when i can afford it
Egg whites
Whole Wheat Bread
Natty PB

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
sorry guys, forgot a pic of the wheels... here ya go... and forgive the uhhh, not so "hardcore" boxers

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ur gonna do some damage, I couldn;t help noticing how small you left arm looked compared to your right in the back double bi pic, whats up with that?

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
It does really look like my left arms atrophied... but i never really noticed that in real life... i think a lot of it is the angle, cuz my arms are pretty close in size.... actually when my arms are pumped my left appears to be quite a bit larger. weird. anyways, thanks for the props bro

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah man ur jacked especially for your age, what weight are you going to cut down to?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
God damn dude...your a big mofo. Good luck, tear some **** up. You'll look beastly once you get that BF down.

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I plan on being around 215 at my very lightest.

Thanks for the support guys!
I don't mean to diss you, but I'm just speaking from my personal experience. Expect to be lighter than 215 because chances are you aren't going to keep 100% of the muscle and also, after water depletion you'll be about 10 pounds lighter.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
I don't mean to diss you, but I'm just speaking from my personal experience. Expect to be lighter than 215 because chances are you aren't going to keep 100% of the muscle and also, after water depletion you'll be about 10 pounds lighter.
True, i know some muscle loss is inevitable, but i honestly dont think i have 30 pounds to lose... but hey, i also havent done water depletion since i cut down to 198 for the State Powerlifting Championships... so you very well may be right. thanks for the heads up.

Atlas

Awards
You look great bro! I think you should hit up tri's and lats a little harder, but other than that your good too go. How about putting up pics of the mandatories and a pic of the CALVES!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True, i know some muscle loss is inevitable, but i honestly dont think i have 30 pounds to lose... but hey, i also havent done water depletion since i cut down to 198 for the State Powerlifting Championships... so you very well may be right. thanks for the heads up.
You'd be surprised. I started my cut at 217.

I'm currently 189 and still more than 11 weeks out, haven't even touched clen yet.

In contest, in all likelihood I wouldn't be surprised if I was as low as 155. You would be SHOCKED at how much water you carry hidden away in all sorts of places. For every pound of fat you lose, I almost guarantee you'll lose at least 2, 3 or even 4 pounds of water.

The absolute best advice I can give you is forget about aiming for a weight. Your weight in competition doesn't matter. Shoot for the overall, not the weightclass. The overall winner can win as a superheavy, heavy, light-heavy, or even a middleweight. Heck, there have been cases were even a lightweight wins the overall if he's shredded and symmetrical enough.

So keep that in mind and don't shoot for a weighclass. Weigh yourself only to determine how many calories you are burning and if you are losing weight too fast or too slow. Btw, it's ok to lose fast in the beginning; the only time you'll really want to slow down the weightloss is if you are near the end and are peaking too early; i.e. you don't want to come in flat and depleted. But you'll address that when the time comes. On the amateur level, few are capable of achieving the insane shredded look like Dex or Darem have. If you can manage to come in close to that condition, it won't matter your weight, as long as you're symmetrical, you'll demolish everyone.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump to what null said, and you are looking huge do the damn thing !!!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
dude you are thick as **** for your age, got some great legs to boot. Good luck