prep pics at 39 days

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. 10 days out from my physique show!
    What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. From what I can see you are right where you need to be man! Maintain what you have and you should do very well. Leanness is good but not too much. You don't seem flat and your abs are popping. Good job!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by burnstacp
    From what I can see you are right where you need to be man! Maintain what you have and you should do very well. Leanness is good but not too much. You don't seem flat and your abs are popping. Good job!
    Ok here is a better picture from this morning! Right when I woke up!
    I'm competing in the largest show in Texas! Us with it being a national qualifier the competition is gonna be tough!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

Ok here is a better picture from this morning! Right when I woke up!
    I'm competing in the largest show in Texas! Us with it being a national qualifier the competition is gonna be tough!
    Christ..... give this Guy a reason to post a pic with no shirt he's all over it!... its indecent! Put some cloathing on u animal

Looking good !!
    Do we have the Texas champ right here on AM!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

5. Yeah dude you look good. Work on your posing and smiling. Smiling was probably the hardest thing for me so my girlfriend was in the crowd and she'd scream stuff out to make me laugh. Definitely helped. Make sure you know how to stand to bring out your best assets for each turn.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Christ..... give this Guy a reason to post a pic with no shirt he's all over it!... its indecent! Put some cloathing on u animal

Looking good !!
    Do we have the Texas champ right here on AM!
    Damn right! I've never had abs in my life until now, I'm gonna show crap off! Lol

And it's gonna be pretty cool when I can put IFBB PRO next to BigTex lol

Quote Originally Posted by burnstacp
    Yeah dude you look good. Work on your posing and smiling. Smiling was probably the hardest thing for me so my girlfriend was in the crowd and she'd scream stuff out to make me laugh. Definitely helped. Make sure you know how to stand to bring out your best assets for each turn.
    Yeah that was 430am I don't smile that early in the morning! Lol
    But thanks for the advice bud! I'll definitely work on the smiling

7. I was wondering if I would have a better chance in physique or bodybuilding? Everybody here seems pretty knowledgable. I've never trained pure aesthetics, just for football and powerlifting

Name:  image-3659859156.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  572.2 KB

8. Stats and more pics would be better. Height/weight usually tells quite a bit. Regardless, bodybuilding has weight classes. It's really up to you, how much time you can devote, and how intense your prep is going to be.

9. Alright I'll post more pics. But I'm about 5'8" 185

10. You look pretty lean as it is. You could do middle weight and try to come in around the upper portion of your weight class. I think the cutoff is around 176.5. Just diet slow and smart in order to preserve as much mass as possible and come in as close as you can to the top.

11. Alright cool. Thanks for the advice. Definitely helpful. I have a PL meet October 20 at 181 so 176 won't be a far stretch!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:43 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:44 PM
  4. 15 Days in Oxyguno- Before and After Pics
    By bigbeasta4 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 04:22 PM