Evan's 17 Weeks out, from NPC Pittsburgh. Teen.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20
    If the calories are right you can get away with red meat easily. I prefer to get more cals from carbs for energy. I am currently 5 weeks out now and man oh man I can't wait to crush some steak! (stomach growling) haha literally
    The joys of being hungry for literally 12 weeks straight! Lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The joys of being hungry for literally 12 weeks straight! Lol
    Distilled, I wish it was 12! I had 25 pounds to lose so I wanted to lose it slow to preserve LBM. It's been 10 weeks exactly today and I got 5 more left! haha, no cheats, re-feeds, carb ups.. Nothin. I did however have 8 Pepsi maxes yesterday
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20

Distilled, I wish it was 12! I had 25 pounds to lose so I wanted to lose it slow to preserve LBM. It's been 10 weeks exactly today and I got 5 more left! haha, no cheats, re-feeds, carb ups.. Nothin. I did however have 8 Pepsi maxes yesterday
    Slow and steady, I like your style & the Pepsi Max ;-) that & diet dew is how I roll!

4. Bro, no doubt. Have to throw in some coke zero to spruce things up lol. At sam's club they have 12 packs of pepsi max for 1.35$ (once they were gone deal was over). I shoulda bought the whole pallet!

5. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20
    Bro, no doubt. Have to throw in some coke zero to spruce things up lol. At sam's club they have 12 packs of pepsi max for 1.35$ (once they were gone deal was over). I shoulda bought the whole pallet!
    What?!?! Heck yeah you should have, would have probably only set you back like $40 too lol
    •   

6. Sirlion or flank steak is the leanest. Sirlion is cheaper though.

7. Evandem: Get your A$$ back in here man. You're 5 weeks out. Lets see how everything is progressing. Hell, maybe you can convince me to do a show in the near future.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

8. How's it goin, man? Any updates?

9. gl w/ ur goal
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Evan's sleeping with 3Z!!
    By evandem27 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 04:27 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 11:37 PM
  3. Looking for Johnny Forearms (Pittsburgh)
    By BB12 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 01:39 PM
  4. Looking for TRT Dr. Pittsburgh/Cleveland area
    By crankyballs in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:09 PM
  5. Evan Tanner!
    By UNCfan1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 03:48 AM