Androcrine PCT?

  1. Androcrine PCT?


    Searched the threads and didn't find an answer.

    I assume no PCT? I'm running two bottles back to back, three pumps daily.

    Thank you for your time.


  2. Androcrine is laxogenin?
    •   
       


  3. Androcrine, no need for a PCT.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Androcrine, no need for a PCT.
    THIS^^^ Androcrine can also be used during PCT to help save the gains made during a a cycle.

    BPS is now owned by Primeval Labs so I am curious to see if they bring any of the topical products back and what they plan to do with the product line.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    THIS^^^ Androcrine can also be used during PCT to help save the gains made during a a cycle.

    BPS is now owned by Primeval Labs so I am curious to see if they bring any of the topical products back and what they plan to do with the product line.
    We have a ton planned for the line - thanks for the interest
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by PRIMEVALVP View Post
    We have a ton planned for the line - thanks for the interest
    I put a lot of work into BPS as a rep before Mitch sold so, I have a bit of a vested interest even if I am no longer a rep. If that makes sense.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I put a lot of work into BPS as a rep before Mitch sold so, I have a bit of a vested interest even if I am no longer a rep. If that makes sense.
    Absolutely if you are still interested you can always reach out to us and we can still have you on board.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androcrine during pct
    By max silver in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2017, 04:06 PM
  2. Coming Off: Need opinions on PCT
    By Old Guy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 04:29 PM
  3. 2 week m1t cycle and no pct?
    By fullycovered in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 12:42 PM
  4. PCT starts today, here's my split
    By Bean in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 12:41 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2003, 09:23 AM
Log in
Log in