1st Dermacrine run w/Ostar1ne

1. 1st Dermacrine run w/Ostar1ne

Hey guys, I've been on Ostar1ne @ 10mg dose for 8 days now and I'm about to add Dermacrine to my arsenal!
    Couple of questions...
    1. I train fasted AM, should I apply before workouts or after showering post?
    2. I'm 167lbs, how many pumps per application?

Any other advice would be greatly received!

Thanks in advance

2. 1. If you can apply Dermacrine an hour before your workout, that would be best. Personally, I feel after a few weeks, its saturated enough to be taken before or after your workout.

2. Start off at the minimum and work your way. Assess tolerance and adjust as you see fit.

3. Enjoy!
    •   

3. Then, when you discover that you love it. You can sit back and think about the fact that you will never be able to use it again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Then, when you discover that you love it. You can sit back and think about the fact that you will never be able to use it again.
    Haha! And I've only just discovered it! May have to buy a few more whilst it's in stock here

5. Yes! Of course I am assuming you will love it. The majority of people have nothing but good things to say about it and it has been a huge seller for years. So naturally, that means you take it off the market...haha!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yes! Of course I am assuming you will love it. The majority of people have nothing but good things to say about it and it has been a huge seller for years. So naturally, that means you take it off the market...haha!
    Such a wise business decision! 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    Haha! And I've only just discovered it! May have to buy a few more whilst it's in stock here
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st Solo run M-stane Real deal
    By tomgreem_6 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 02:15 PM
  2. 1st decca run
    By stullsy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 06:35 PM
  3. P-mo's Superdrol & Dermacrine run
    By pmo83 in forum Cycle Logs