Androcrine during pct

1. Androcrine during pct

Hello, I am nearing the end of a 6 week RPN Havoc/Sup3r-dhea cycle, and intend to incorporate Androcrine during my pct. What is the recommended dosage for use during pct? The product writeup suggests a low dose. Am I incorrect in thinking that full label dose would be of more benefit during this time?

2. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Hello, I am nearing the end of a 6 week RPN Havoc/Sup3r-dhea cycle, and intend to incorporate Androcrine during my pct. What is the recommended dosage for use during pct? The product writeup suggests a low dose. Am I incorrect in thinking that full label dose would be of more benefit during this time?
    I would do 3-5 pumps during PCT..
    •   

3. I just reread the label this morning, full dose is 8 pumps! I likely don't have enough skin on my entire body for that amount...

4. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I just reread the label this morning, full dose is 8 pumps! I likely don't have enough skin on my entire body for that amount...
    If you have the will, break it up to 4 in the morning and 4 at bed time. Makes distribution way easier and keeps dosage consistent. Enjoy!

5. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    If you have the will, break it up to 4 in the morning and 4 at bed time. Makes distribution way easier and keeps dosage consistent. Enjoy!
    I do find a profound energizing effect from this product, so I am slightly concerned that could keep me awake at night.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I do find a profound energizing effect from this product, so I am slightly concerned that could keep me awake at night.
    Not impossible but certainly unlikely. Its a natural energy, not a stimulated energy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting on Cycle/During PCT/Off Cycle
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 10:35 PM
  2. Creatine during PCT?
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 09:36 AM
  3. Training during PCT
    By savagery in forum Anabolics