BPS must say goodbye to topicals

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. BPS must say goodbye to topicals


    I am sad and excited to announce that BPS has decided to move in to a new year without our topical lineup: Dermacrine; Sustain Alpha; Androcrine. They were undoubtedly a big part of our lineup but for the sake of brand longevity, it's not where we see ourselves ending up - no offense to those brands that still continue to make and sell topicals. We feel the sale of supplemental topicals, while effective and easily produced, have an expiration date. We are no longer comfortable waiting for that rug to be pulled from underneath our feet. We have planned a long time for this exit strategy to coincide with a new launch of products. Let this much be clear, we are not pushing out placeholders or [insert generic supplements here] to bridge the gap and keep BPS relevant. BPS is a brand because we WANT to be a brand. We want to bring you effective and inexpensive products.

    A new product launch will be announced very soon. We won't keep you waiting much longer! BPS will remain strong and active with this community. Though sad to watch your favorite products go, the new year has a lot of promise to show for it. More to come from BPS!

    Until out of stock, topicals are being liquidated on our site at $24.99! And of course, don't forget to throw a bottle or two of Epidrone in your cart!

    CLICK HERE!

    Name:  bps-slide.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  150.3 KB


  2. 24.99 ?!?! That's crazy guys get in on this
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    24.99 ?!?! That's crazy guys get in on this
    Trust me. I did

  4. Dermacrine was and is a great product. Will anything be taking its place?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  5. Yes, we have a new lineup of products to come. Stay tuned and you won't be disappointed!
    •   
       


  6. What is it about topicals that are so concerning to your company? Is this delivery method competing with any kind of pharmaceutical products, or does it simply make it easier for the FDA to ban these products as being a drug delivery system?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    Yes, we have a new lineup of products to come. Stay tuned and you won't be disappointed!
    Will there be a sale on the new products?

  8. sad day .. love sustain and dermacrine

  9. Noooo, not Dermacrine. Ugh. That is a staple for me, I doubt anything can replace it. It is such a great product and I've been using it since the days of Primordial.

    Speaking of Dermacrine, I'm not seeing it on your products page for sale. Is it not part of this deal?

  10. There is always LifeFlo TestroMax transdermal. It has dhea plus tboosting herbal extracts like LJ and trib.

  11. Damnit! I loved Dermacrine back in the day! And I've been wanting to try Sustain Alpha too. Guess I'm thawing out the credit cards that's frozen in the fridge. Shh! Don't tell my wife!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    What is it about topicals that are so concerning to your company? Is this delivery method competing with any kind of pharmaceutical products, or does it simply make it easier for the FDA to ban these products as being a drug delivery system?
    Technically supplements are not allowed to be sold trasdermally. Supplements are to be ingested internally.

    Transdermals are usually for prescription drugs only.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ironhulk View Post
    Noooo, not Dermacrine. Ugh. That is a staple for me, I doubt anything can replace it. It is such a great product and I've been using it since the days of Primordial.

    Speaking of Dermacrine, I'm not seeing it on your products page for sale. Is it not part of this deal?
    Ugh...why do my favorites keep going away! First PES turned Alphamine into Crystal Light. Now I will no longer have Dermacrine? I don't see how dermacrine can be replaced. It is only effective because of the fact that it is transdermal.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Ugh...why do my favorites keep going away! First PES turned Alphamine into Crystal Light. Now I will no longer have Dermacrine? I don't see how dermacrine can be replaced. It is only effective because of the fact that it is transdermal.
    LifeFlo! Many transdermal dhea and test products

  15. Quote Originally Posted by shanedoolie1 View Post
    LifeFlo! Many transdermal dhea and test products
    Hmm...did not see anything all that interesting there, unless I missed something. OL UK Super DHEA seems like the logical alternative but they seriously have to look into improving the actual pumps (dispenser) with their transdermal products. Maybe it is better with Super DHEA? I just know that it was not user friendly by any means with DermaSTRENGTH, Super-11, or the Formestane product they had a few years ago. The carrier could be improved upon too by utilizing more of a cream type consistency as opposed to an extremely thin liquid that is difficult to control. BPS had flawless pumps and carriers in all their transdermals. No disrespect, but it would be worth OL's time to try to learn from BPS in an effort to improve their own transdermals.

  16. Looks like there is no Dermacrine left. I'll pick up a couple bottles of SA this week if they are still available.

  17. Do you have something to replace sustain alpha as well?
    Dermacrine and Sustain are staples for me..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Hmm...did not see anything all that interesting there, unless I missed something. OL UK Super DHEA seems like the logical alternative but they seriously have to look into improving the actual pumps (dispenser) with their transdermal products. Maybe it is better with Super DHEA? I just know that it was not user friendly by any means with DermaSTRENGTH, Super-11, or the Formestane product they had a few years ago. The carrier could be improved upon too by utilizing more of a cream type consistency as opposed to an extremely thin liquid that is difficult to control. BPS had flawless pumps and carriers in all their transdermals. No disrespect, but it would be worth OL's time to try to learn from BPS in an effort to improve their own transdermals.
    Bro, im tellin ya! The LifeFlo Testro Max is very underrated but mainly because it's unheard of. The pump is perfect and it is like a cream or lotion that comes out and it smells like shea butter. It's only around $25. But in that specific one it only has 15mg of dhea per pump along with a boosting complex of natural test boosters. There is about 45 pumps in a bottle. They also offer just dhea at a higher dose for like $18 or a dhea and preg only for about the same price.

  19. I'm not affiliated with anyone whatsoever. I just recently found out about the stuff am and extremely happy I did.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by shanedoolie1 View Post
    Bro, im tellin ya! The LifeFlo Testro Max is very underrated but mainly because it's unheard of. The pump is perfect and it is like a cream or lotion that comes out and it smells like shea butter. It's only around $25. But in that specific one it only has 15mg of dhea per pump along with a boosting complex of natural test boosters. There is about 45 pumps in a bottle. They also offer just dhea at a higher dose for like $18 or a dhea and preg only for about the same price.
    OK...thanks! I will check it out again..

  21. Just found out about this - sad day indeed. I have yet to try out Super-DHEA though. You guys really think .gov is going to come after transdermals, huh? You should sell your Dermacrine IP to somebody like Evomuse.

  22. Anyone else having problems with the BPS website? I've been trying to place an order for 2 sustain alpha and keep getting a message that says they cannot process payment try again in a few mins.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the BPS website? I've been trying to place an order for 2 sustain alpha and keep getting a message that says they cannot process payment try again in a few mins.
    Checking on this for you.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    Checking on this for you.
    Thanks. Maybe it was an issue with Amex? I can always try with another card.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    Thanks. Maybe it was an issue with Amex? I can always try with another card.
    Can you please email us at [email protected]?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex G8 mini review - say goodbye to sleepless nights
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 04:46 AM
  2. Say Goodbye to P-5-P
    By Bionic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:32 AM
  3. Saying Goodbye to Mother (A Joke)
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 01:52 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 09:16 PM
  5. Say goodbye to UCP-1.
    By db682 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 12:11 PM
Log in
Log in