BPS must say goodbye to topicals

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    Can you please email us at [email protected]?
    Yes thanks. Sent.

2. Well can't wait for ur products to come out!!!!
    •   

3. Do you guys ship to New Zealand? And if so what kind of price am I looking at for shipping costs?

4. Anyone here tried RS TRANSADERM? - used to be the best of the best next to BPS. They took everything off the shelves last year due to FDA pressure....this is interesting stuff guys. Why is the .gov pressuring all these companies to stop selling this stuff? What is it that is banned? I emailed several people with no reply. I think this stuff is like gold, I dont even need to run a cycle with this stuff.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Blazin604 View Post
    Anyone here tried RS TRANSADERM? - used to be the best of the best next to BPS. They took everything off the shelves last year due to FDA pressure....this is interesting stuff guys. Why is the .gov pressuring all these companies to stop selling this stuff? What is it that is banned? I emailed several people with no reply. I think this stuff is like gold, I dont even need to run a cycle with this stuff.
    RS Transderm was over-priced to the hilt, it probably wasn't selling - you have links to the "FDA Pressure"? Transdermal DHEA and Preg is all over Amazon. .Gov pressure is a myth until I see some proof. It is "ok" at increasing Testosterone, but in no way compares to AAS/DS/PH/SARM

http://www.prohormonepodcast.com/pro...est-test-base/

Oh, and Olympus Labs is still selling TD DHEA, as is AlphaGainz.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I want to hear your thoughts on the matter. Why do you think they would have to get rid of transdermal? Not just BPS, but other companies?

The life cycle of supplements is not long lived, and the constant dilemma is staying a step ahead of the pharma / FDA / DEA gang (*if that is the case, open ended) Are they responding earlier than the rest because they choose to? Who knows?

I sometimes think it's an uphill unworthy battle. This stress of many lifters to remain 'natural' while obtaining a supplement that can come somewhat close to the illegal operatives, but it will be a never ending reach and cash flow moving towards the marketing schema of supplement companies.

A rare few such that includes BPS keep it simple and direct. This. is. what. we. do. way of thinking.
    Your move.
    The FDA needs to realize that this is supposed to be a free country.

7. I'm still salty as **** about Dermacrine being discontinued. Hopefully some other company will pick it up. It really sucks losing a staple of your regime.

8. Agreed. It is to the point that I don't even have any staples left! Things I could always count on to deliver. Dermacrine, Original OEP, Alphamine, Norcodrene, ABE (far less potent than back in the day)...all gone. I also just happened to see that Sparta Nutrition destroyed Sparta PCT...that original formula was out of this world!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Agreed. It is to the point that I don't even have any staples left! Things I could always count on to deliver. Dermacrine, Original OEP, Alphamine, Norcodrene, ABE (far less potent than back in the day)...all gone. I also just happened to see that Sparta Nutrition destroyed Sparta PCT...that original formula was out of this world!
    It's frustrating as hell. And the fact that BPS hasn't provided an explanation as to why they are killing it makes me not want to try out any of their future products.

I realize they might perceive a threat from the FDA, but to pull such a popular product from their lineup without waiting to see what's in store with the new administration is a very poor business decision in my opinion. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha have been proven for years and I can't imagine BPS being able to match profits with a new lineup.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ironhulk View Post
    It's frustrating as hell. And the fact that BPS hasn't provided an explanation as to why they are killing it makes me not want to try out any of their future products.

I realize they might perceive a threat from the FDA, but to pull such a popular product from their lineup without waiting to see what's in store with the new administration is a very poor business decision in my opinion. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha have been proven for years and I can't imagine BPS being able to match profits with a new lineup.
    Well I think Hi-Tech bought them out or BPS sold out...whatever. So it really is Hi-Tech that we have to thank for this.

11. Why are all these DHEA based supps gone now ( RS - Transaderm, T-Base( mr supps) , Dermacrine) ? - seems like no one from BPS can give a straight answer as to why they discontinued a product with so much demand.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Well I think Hi-Tech bought them out or BPS sold out...whatever. So it really is Hi-Tech that we have to thank for this.
    I never knew that... interesting.

13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Well, it's NOT a free country. If it were, one could grow their own pot and smoke at will. That's freedom.
    It's a fact, a majority of law enforcement want pot legal, and a great many want all drugs legal.

That said, as far as I am concerned, only good healthy food is necessary, staples, then 'other'.
    You only live once, it's your life, you choose.
    Well in Boston we can grow and smoke! Just have to many liberals

14. Quote Originally Posted by ironhulk View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin604 View Post
    Why are all these DHEA based supps gone now ( RS - Transaderm, T-Base( mr supps) , Dermacrine) ? - seems like no one from BPS can give a straight answer as to why they discontinued a product with so much demand.
    It could be a case of being able to get the raws to produce the product. Possibly the cost of raws went up and it was no longer feasible to continue. With the supplement market constantly changing, people are always looking for the newest and greatest product and while there are still some that continue to buy the older products that are very effective, there might not be enough in the overall sceme of things to continue. Then there's also the possibility that in order for BPS to be able to have the funds to move on to new products, they had to drop old ones that, while still selling, were not selling as good as they once did. It's a very cut-throat industry and staying relevant is difficult if you're not continuing to "wow" the consumers with new products on the regular.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    Well in Boston we can grow and smoke! Just have to many liberals
    Same here now in Maine. If you can buy alcohol and drink in public, obviously one should also be able to do the same with marijuana, which is far less destructive to yourself and others.

16. No more dermacrine?! Will you be coming out with an oral version of it in its place?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Romie425 View Post
    No more dermacrine?! Will you be coming out with an oral version of it in its place?
    Unfortunately, Dermacrine is gone. As far as what products are in the works, that information has yet to be released.

18. Yikes! That's depressing. It's literally the only product I take along with pre workouts and protein. I'm in mourning. Lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by Romie425 View Post
    No more dermacrine?! Will you be coming out with an oral version of it in its place?
    You don't want that in oral

20. lol I know, I just wasn't sure if you found a way to make an oral version that was effective as the topical version. There's so many dhea orals on the market, I was hoping that you discovered the magic bullet of the dhea universe

21. Yup really sad...

22. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    There are literally hundreds of effective Oral DHEA supplements on the market, and there are transdermal creams out on the market beyond the walls of AM. If the goal is weight loss, or muscle retention, one can use VII-KT which is non-hormonal and is pretty amazing, from http://www.iron-legion.com on sale 40% off.

Let's stop mourning the loss of something we no longer have at our avail and move forward shall we?
    Hey hey hey!! What's up with bringing other company sales in here bub?!?! That's grounds for a whipping and a flogging and maybe something else.

23. Mea Culpa

Whipping.. ok.
    Flogging.. hmm...ok.
    Something else?.. oh my.

https://youtu.be/tCWjo1ymhGs
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex G8 mini review - say goodbye to sleepless nights