New PRE predictions

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's everyone's thoughts on the profile of the new PRE that BPS has coming out soon? I mean, we know it has BA in it because Mitch talked about the tingles and caffeine is a given, but what else? Hmmmmm.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If it's from BPS it's going to be great. Don't mind a little caff but little focus ingredient, some vitamins the other BA. Whatever is in there it's going to be good

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a fan of sponge bob but I'm sure I'll be a fan of this new PRE. ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Market is saturated with the same regurgitated ingredients; hope this pre has something innovative/new.

Im guessing (since it's the common now)

Citrulline
TMG
Cognizin/caff
BA
Agmatine or nitrate
Vitamin C

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Market is saturated with the same regurgitated ingredients; hope this pre has something innovative/new.

Im guessing (since it's the common now)

Citrulline
TMG
Cognizin/caff
BA
Agmatine or nitrate
Vitamin C
Hey buddy!! How ya been?
It really is saturated with all kinds of PREs right now. Some focus on pump, energy or endurance while others try to combine all three in a blessed union. Some succeed and others flop. It'll be interesting to see what this one is like!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey buddy!! How ya been?
It really is saturated with all kinds of PREs right now. Some focus on pump, energy or endurance while others try to combine all three in a blessed union. Some succeed and others flop. It'll be interesting to see what this one is like!
I'm aiggghtt. Focusing on rehab for my back so I can hopefully compete in powerlifting, again.

You?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, BPS can I expect to have a nice present under my Christmas tree with a jug of Pre in it? :naughty: