Combustion

1. Combustion

Just bought a few new bottles of Combustion and the pills are white now. I just wanted to make sure this is right. Thanks.

2. @BPS
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Just bought a few new bottles of Combustion and the pills are white now. I just wanted to make sure this is right. Thanks.
    Can you please PM me a photo, where you ordered it, and pdf oh your invoice email?

4. Wow! That was fast! My summoning powers must be improving with all my extensive training I've been going through. Hmmmm, I wonder who else I can summon?! Maybe it's just that it's getting closer to All Hallow's Eve.

5. @lukehayd is your guardian angel . To answer the OP's question, yes, the white capsules are the current color of the caps. Sorry for any caused concern. Please enjoy!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    @lukehayd is your guardian angel . To answer the OP's question, yes, the white capsules are the current color of the caps. Sorry for any caused concern. Please enjoy!
    Gotcha, thanks!

7. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    @lukehayd is your guardian angel . To answer the OP's question, yes, the white capsules are the current color of the caps. Sorry for any caused concern. Please enjoy!
    Lol! I wouldn't go that far!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Combustion loggers needed
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 09:06 AM
  2. Combustion (BPS)
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 03:54 PM
  3. My DNP log (OMG I MIGHT COMBUST...RUN!)
    By deuce747 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 10:16 AM
  4. Internal Combustion - A DNP Log
    By krzna in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 11:26 AM
  5. what does protein combustion mean?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 06:35 PM