Epidrone Logs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Epidrone Logs & Reviews


    Reviews: Epidrone (90 Caps)

    Logs:
    Habajaba's first drone strike w/BPS Epidrone
    Thorsdad31 gainz EPic muscle on epidrone (sponsored)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/285444-bps-epidrone-sponsored-post5500694.html

    @Burnfire @enhanced and @drock77

    Will be running the first 6 logs on our new product Epidrone. Guys, please post your links to your logs here, so others may follow. I'll update my OP for easier access.

    Those not in the know on Epidrone, CLICK HERE!

    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) is held to a high standard. We feel products must not only be effective and affordable. They must also be practical. Ex A stronger, leaner version of yourself is attainable without the use of supplements but life is not always that black and white. Supplements can be used as a band-aid or as a tool, much like the role nutrition plays in your lifestyle. BPS carefully formulates their products, so that they are worthwhile. Our products are tools and highly effective, when used in conjunction with healthy eating, a good workout routine, and a healthy lifestyle. Epidrone is the latest to our tool chest and we can't wait to tell you about it!

    The first ingredient in Epidrone is the muscle building Epiandrosterone (Epi-Andro). Epi-Andro is a naturally occurring compound in humans that, unfortunately, during the metabolic process, is discharged through urination. Epi-Andro is a metabolite of DHEA, which once it enters the body, begins to convert into Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This means that taking Epidrone can lead to an increase in your free testosterone to total testosterone ratio. And what does that mean? It’s simple-- increasing your free to total testosterone ratio means you increase your ability to add muscle. Additionally, Epi-Andro DOES NOT aromatize into estrogen which means you don’t have to worry with any negative side effects typically connected with higher estrogen levels. This lack of estrogen aromatization also means that the muscle you put on while taking Epidrone won’t be coupled with water weight. Instead, you’ll simply get lean and dry gains.

    We have also incorporated Epicatechin into this product. Epicatechin is an antioxidant found in various plant life (ex. cocoa, tea, and grapes). This ingredient has shown to be an insulin mimetic, meaning that it simulates some of the same roles insulin has in our bodies. More notably, however, is Epicatechin’s potential ability to DECREASE myostatin and INCREASE muscular growth. Myostatin increases as we age and causes our precious, hard-earned muscle to waste away. Epicatechin has been shown to increase follistatin which behaves as a myostatin inhibitor, preventing myostatin from rising to unwanted levels. Decreasing myostatin while increasing follistatin means Epicatechin has the ability to reverse muscle atrophy, preserve muscle, and even produce NEW muscle cells.

    The icing on the cake is our new method of absorption – TetraSorb Delivery™. TetraSorb is a new and exciting capsule technology, that offers a major advantage over ordinary gel caps. It uses an enteric coating to strengthen capsules, giving extreme protection against premature release and subsequent breakdown of capsule contents. Not only does it deliver ingredients to the gut intact, it also generates additional pharmacokinetic improvement by creating a delayed-release effect. TetraSorb ensures that ingredients display slow-release kinetics with their maximum potency preserved.

    Some users have reported the following results from Epidrone:

    Remember – results vary per individual. Any one of those following results are desirable but achievable. Epidrone may just help you get there a little faster. Let yourself be the judge!

    Suggested Dosage: Take 1 to 3 capsules per day. Space each dose out 6-8 hours, to maximize coverage.


  2. Subd
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   
       


  3. Hi BPS, Epidrone is a prohormone?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Hi BPS, Epidrone is a prohormone?
    I'm not BPS but yes it's a prohormone. Which brings me to ask this, how in the world will epiandro boost your free test? Boggled..
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    I'm not BPS but yes it's a prohormone. Which brings me to ask this, how in the world will epiandro boost your free test? Boggled..
    You already tried epiandrosterone?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    You already tried epiandrosterone?
    Yeah but I used the td route

  7. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Yeah but I used the td route
    Ok! thank you!
    No side effects? hair loss?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Ok! thank you!
    No side effects? hair loss?
    I didn't get any bad sides from it but it also doesn't mean you won't get one either. Family history of MPB or if you see receding hairline then maybe I'd be more careful with raising dht.
  9. Epidrone Logs


    Epi-Andro converts into DHT, which is 5x stronger than Testosterone itself. BPS is not necessarily stating that Epidrone will increase your free test, but rather your TOTAL ratio of testosterone within the body. As far as hair loss with DHT, it does have a minor influence, and is labeled as one of the "common"side effects, however, a "common" cause for plane crashes is weather, that doesnt mean everytime a plane goes through a cloud its going to drop out of the sky. There are many factors in determining male pattern baldness, and although science has yet to definitively find its root cause, it tends to lean more towards the genetics side than anything else. @Alpha1agreda and @lifted67, am I correct and is there anything else youd like to add?
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  10. Well for those concerned with sides I can add that I've ran Epiandro for 6 weeks and had mild hair shedding the final week. I used a DHT blocking shampoo throughout and the sides disappeared as soon as cycle was finished. (MPB runs in my family so at 33 with thick hair I consider myself on borrowed time lol)

    You may experience joint dryness as a 2nd side on Epiandro, combat this with fish oil and a good joint supp...also Androcrine can be added to your mix at its a great natty supp that will compliment the Epicat in Epidrone AND it has joint health benefits as well.

    Those were the sides I had, now for the energy and strength boosts you feel on Epiandro is excellent, great for stacking on a bulk or running solo on a cut/recomp.

    It's a great ingredient on the profile to TBH, however if the hair loss aspect scares you away feel free to try Dermacrine, it's like a milder Epi with no DHT conversion.
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  11. I dunno about anyone else, but I'm looking forward to potential hair loss... I like it on my head, but the body hair has been accumulating over the years.... :-D

  12. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    I dunno about anyone else, but I'm looking forward to potential hair loss... I like it on my head, but the body hair has been accumulating over the years.... :-D
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  13. Lmao why am I just now getting here ?! Unfortunately I don't get the mentions on the app, I will add I ran epi previously up to 1000 mgs for a couple of days and saw no hair loss problems no thining or anything that is because it's not in my genes so look at your family first if you're concerned lol
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  14. You got the gainz and the genez. Well done, sir.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    You got the gainz and the genez. Well done, sir.
    Hes a boss
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Epi-Andro converts into DHT, which is 5x stronger than Testosterone itself. BPS is not necessarily stating that Epidrone will increase your free test, but rather your TOTAL ratio of testosterone within the body. As far as hair loss with DHT, it does have a minor influence, and is labeled as one of the "common"side effects, however, a "common" cause for plane crashes is weather, that doesnt mean everytime a plane goes through a cloud its going to drop out of the sky. There are many factors in determining male pattern baldness, and although science has yet to definitively find its root cause, it tends to lean more towards the genetics side than anything else. @Alpha1agreda and @lifted67, am I correct and is there anything else youd like to add?
    Total ratio meaning higher free test or something else? don't get how that's calculated. I also don't know how it will increase free test if that's what they meant.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Total ratio meaning higher free test or something else? don't get how that's calculated. I also don't know how it will increase free test if that's what they meant.
    DHT suppresses SHBG which will end up decreasing the total estrogen circulating in the body which will cause a raise in free Testosterone levels. Since epi andro converts to DHT it will have this effect. Hope this helps
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  18. Alpha... Getting all learn-ed on us...Name:  1472127990560.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  12.8 KB
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    DHT suppresses SHBG which will end up decreasing the total estrogen circulating in the body which will cause a raise in free Testosterone levels. Since epi andro converts to DHT it will have this effect. Hope this helps
    That's good to know. I just thought with epiandro your hpta will be suppressed so there's lesser total testosterone in general. The ratio can go up still making the statement true but deceiving since there will be lesser test to free up after the suppression.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    That's good to know. I just thought with epiandro your hpta will be suppressed so there's lesser total testosterone in general. The ratio can go up still making the statement true but deceiving since there will be lesser test to free up after the suppression.
    I'm pretty interested in this as well , if I didn't have a couple other things going on id want to run this with pre cycle and post cycle bloods to see what that shows !
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    Alpha... Getting all learn-ed on us...Name:  1472127990560.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  12.8 KB
    I peed, just a few drops reading this.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    I peed, just a few drops reading this.
    I think that's a prostate issue if you only get a few drops. Must be from all that epidrone you're on.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    I think that's a prostate issue if you only get a few drops. Must be from all that epidrone you're on.
    Haha!! Valid point.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  24. All you epidrone lovers! Get over here !
    BPS Pre-Labor Day Sale! 20% site wide and $100 Store Credit Drawing! Get in here!
    BPS Pre-Labor Day Sale! 20% site wide and $100 Store Credit Drawing! Get in here!
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 04:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 04:04 AM
  4. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:01 AM
  5. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 01:59 AM
Log in
Log in