Epidrone Logs

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Probably clomid with an emergency AI on hand
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

2. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    Probably clomid with an emergency AI on hand
    Thanks so much man!
    •   

3. No prob, good luck!
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

4. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    No prob, good luck!
    Gonna mull it over for a day and then place an order if I'm sure this is the route I wanna take. I'll start a log if I do.

5. Don't be a half asser like I was, check your test before, during PCT, and after, my levels went to hell because of a bad interaction with other meds I was on and I lost all my gains. Currently sticking with natty stuff
    •   

6. Epidrone Logs

Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    Don't be a half asser like I was, check your test before, during PCT, and after, my levels went to hell because of a bad interaction with other meds I was on and I lost all my gains. Currently sticking with natty stuff
    Thanks for that. I was thinking about getting bloods before I started. But your comment is spot on, it's probably best to get bloods several times throughout the process to A) observe how the products manipulate my hormones, and more importantly B) ensure I recover properly.

My only problem is I don't have all the cash right now to buy Epidrone, Dermarcine, Clomid and Exemsetane. I'll probably buy the Dermacrine and Epidrone now and wait another month or so before I buy the research chems. I don't wanna miss on Dermacrine since BPS is no longer making it. Of course, I won't start before I have the research chems in hand. That'll be hard to wait!

7. You'll be able to find the stuff even if it's discontinued, all good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 04:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Training Forum