Question for future Sustain Alpha run.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also agree that it is fine for that long.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solo?

I've use SA for eight weeks with no problems. Suppose an additional four weeks wouldn't hurt

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just starting my second week of SA and dang! You know how the erectile dysfunction commercials say that if you experience an erection lasting longer than 4 hours that you should consult your doctor? Well, I should probably make an appointment to see my doctor as I've been walking around for about 4-5 days with wood. I swear, it's worse than when I was younger and had a hard-on all the time. Now, don't get me wrong, I AM NOT COMPLAINING. It is a little uncomfortable when you are sitting there talking to your mother-in-law about something innocent and for no reason, the soldier stands to attention. At least I was sitting at the table and was able to hide it from her. Lol!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just starting my second week of SA and dang! You know how the erectile dysfunction commercials say that if you experience an erection lasting longer than 4 hours that you should consult your doctor? Well, I should probably make an appointment to see my doctor as I've been walking around for about 4-5 days with wood. I swear, it's worse than when I was younger and had a hard-on all the time. Now, don't get me wrong, I AM NOT COMPLAINING. It is a little uncomfortable when you are sitting there talking to your mother-in-law about something innocent and for no reason, the soldier stands to attention. At least I was sitting at the table and was able to hide it from her. Lol!
That's awesome. To me, I think every guy should have that problem. I mean it's not really a problem if you can hide it well. I haven't had that problem since I was a teenie bopper.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Sustain Alpha "dry you out" like most AIs do? Just curious of course. It's not very important, but it'd be great if it did too.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Sustain Alpha "dry you out" like most AIs do? Just curious of course. It's not very important, but it'd be great if it did too.
Trans resveratrol isn't a harsh AI so it's not going to dry you out like others do.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shouldn't dry you out. Sustain alpha is one of my favorite products.

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks usage? Hmm...hadn't considered that either. Dang, I just might have to try this as well.

HAHA...glad I'm back on the forums for all these solid ideas.

Was just getting some good ideas on the Dermacrine product thread.

I like SA. Goes on well and dries nicely.

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
I used 1 bottle recently and wished I had bought another to use consecutively. Amazing product.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
This thread talked me into ordering my second bottle lmao

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd def use two bottles back to back. The feeling of well being is great while on SA.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
This thread talked me into ordering my second bottle lmao
No kidding. I'm almost done with one bottle. Seriously considering another bottle. SA's legit!