Dermacrine question

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can I apply moisturizer over the areas where I applied the dermacrine? Just applied my first 3 pumps right now that's why I need to know

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dried in literally 15 seconds. Amazing new carrier compared to the old one

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New carrier is significantly better!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New carrier is significantly better!
Like light years. Applied it with 2 pumps of formeron and some 11 spray and yea I'm already feeling it. Believe me

Edit: 2 pumps of formeron was 2 much. Going back down to 1 pump tomorrow for the sake of my joints

RippedandTan

Awards
Can you run Dermacrine and Laxacrine together?

RippedandTan

Awards
Now, how about I take it one step further? Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha and Lacacrine at the same time?

RippedandTan

Awards
How long can one run Laxacrine? It would be awesome to hit Dermacrine and Laxacrine for 8 weeks then follow that up with Sustain Alpha and Laxacrine for 8 weeks.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can one run Laxacrine? It would be awesome to hit Dermacrine and Laxacrine for 8 weeks then follow that up with Sustain Alpha and Laxacrine for 8 weeks.
You don't have to cycle laxacrine. It doesn't impact hormones, so length of cycle is up to you.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Late to the party but exactly what these guys said. however switch up the application areas to improve absorption!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How big is your body lol. You can but i would save sustain until after derm and lax imo.
How many pumps will I need to stave off lethargy from ostarine? Is the 3-5 pump range going to be enough??

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
How many pumps will I need to stave off lethargy from ostarine? Is the 3-5 pump range going to be enough??
whats your bodyweight at. generally the label on the pump is pretty spot on, I wouldnt exceed 5 as that is more than likely going to kill your wallet which isnt our goal.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never had to go over 3 pumps. But, I'm only 145lb

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I have about 10 bottles of dermacrine so don't Worry about me killing my wallet. It's done good at 3 pumps staving off lethargy from 11 ketotest. Good not great. I'm wondering if more is better. I'm using this with only 1 pump of formeron and won't be increasing beyond that. I'm pretty sensitive to form. I'm just wondering if derm is a product where more is better? I'm having no problems with erections, having sex, etc it's all good I just want that raging sexual desire and energy. So far mental focus is really good with the derm I like that aspect of it a lot

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With dermacrine it's usually weight dependent. But, they're are anomalies/outliers where you do need to dose higher than recommended with the product. IMO you should just bump a pump and try four a day for a week or two and is of you get the desire you're looking for.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Went to 4 pumps and already feel a difference. Is it in my head? Lethargy is way less all of a sudden. I feel pretty damn good lol

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Went to 4 pumps and already feel a difference. Is it in my head? Lethargy is way less all of a sudden. I feel pretty damn good lol
I would say not. I used about 5 pumps I believe at around 160lbs and felt great. Very little on cycle lethargy if at all

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated on the experience with 4 pumps, one extra pump can make a world of a difference for some people

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I had sex twice today if that's any indication of how things are going. I feel good right now. Better than 3 pumps imo

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I had sex twice today if that's any indication of how things are going. I feel good right now. Better than 3 pumps imo
Bump it to 5 and you may get it in 3 times

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea I actually think I am going to bump it up to 5 on Sunday since I'm bumping my ostarine up to 20 mg tomorrow. As of now 4 pumps has eliminated the lethargy. Soooo grateful for that. I'll stay at 5 for the duration of the cycle. No anxiety or anything my body likes it

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Yea I actually think I am going to bump it up to 5 on Sunday since I'm bumping my ostarine up to 20 mg tomorrow. As of now 4 pumps has eliminated the lethargy. Soooo grateful for that. I'll stay at 5 for the duration of the cycle. No anxiety or anything my body likes it
awesome man great to hear! hopefully you wont be shooting blanks at the end of the day :D tmi? my bad bros!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah 5 pumps is where its at bro - glad to hear it worked for you! Dermacrine is an amazing product for that - very cost effective for the benefits it provides.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome man great to hear! hopefully you wont be shooting blanks at the end of the day :D tmi? my bad bros!
You've been reading too many of my posts. My twistedness has rubbed off on you. Lol!