Dermacrine purchased off ebay with questions

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I purchased a bottle of Dermacrine off ebay for $29.99. It arrived without safety seal and no expiration date. The color of cream looks darker in the middle. Everything else looks good except for what I mentioned. Would you keep or return?

ON a side note, I didn't you BPS home is in Spokane, WA. I visit Spokane couple times a year. Do you have a retail store?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those look fine. Mine don't have an expiration date, batch, or lot number either. Nothing wrong with that though. Expiration dates are practically meaningless anyway.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm always weary of buying supps from eBay.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Those look fine. Mine don't have an expiration date, batch, or lot number either. Nothing wrong with that though. Expiration dates are practically meaningless anyway.
Thank you. Do you know if there are counterfeit dermacrine?

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So many people I know have recieved opened or swapped products. Proteins filled with powdered milk (ironic I know lol). Pills missing outta stuff or different pills all together.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
So many people I know have recieved opened or swapped products. Proteins filled with powdered milk (ironic I know lol). Pills missing outta stuff or different pills all together.
I've never had any issues except with this Dermacrine, but I guess its good to go, so I take that back....NO issues so far with ebay. I don't buy much supplements off ebay.

Where they able to resolve their issues with the seller?

I contacted seller and he/she agreed to accept return, but I may just keep.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had any issues except with this Dermacrine, but I guess its good to go, so I take that back....NO issues so far with ebay. I don't buy much supplements off ebay.

Where they able to resolve their issues with the seller?

I contacted seller and he/she agreed to accept return, but I may just keep.
I suggest keeping it. I mean if you want. Absolutely nothing wrong with that Dermacrine.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I suggest keeping it. I mean if you want. Absolutely nothing wrong with that Dermacrine.
Once again, Thank you so much for your assurance.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This doesn't make sense, since there is buyer protection. If you don't receive what was listed (in the condition it was listed) you get a full refund.

Edit~ the dermacrine looks fine

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This doesn't make sense, since there is buyer protection. If you don't receive what was listed (in the condition it was listed) you get a full refund.

Yes PayPal is good for that. But still need to investigate the situation and so on

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I purchased a bottle of Dermacrine off ebay for $29.99. It arrived without safety seal and no expiration date. The color of cream looks darker in the middle. Everything else looks good except for what I mentioned. Would you keep or return?

ON a side note, I didn't you BPS home is in Spokane, WA. I visit Spokane couple times a year. Do you have a retail store?
Please message me what the store name on ebay was you bought it from and when? We have not had those labels for a while so I am very interested in who still has those. We do not have a store front.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
No problem. I love Dermacrine. In my opinion it is one of BPS best supplements.
I haven't tried dermacrine yet, but this bottle is for my buddy. He is currently using 4 pumps a day and loves it. It increases his sense of well being. He will start osta in couple days. He preloaded 2 weeks of dermacrine.

Thank you.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
interesting story......

I contacted seller and expressed my concern about no safety seal. Seller agreed to refund 100% including paying for shipping it back. I then started refund process on ebay and seller contacted me and said that I shouldn't have started refund on ebay because it negatively impact the seller and then told me to just keep it.

Would you still use it? Why wouldn't the seller want it back?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting story......

I contacted seller and expressed my concern about no safety seal. Seller agreed to refund 100% including paying for shipping it back. I then started refund process on ebay and seller contacted me and said that I shouldn't have started refund on ebay because it negatively impact the seller and then told me to just keep it.

Would you still use it? Why wouldn't the seller want it back?
What is a "safety seal"?. Seriously. I don't understand what you mean by this.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I just checked mine and the label doesn't have the number of pumps listed anymore. It could just be older stock though.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
What is a "safety seal"?. Seriously. I don't understand what you mean by this.
safety seal is can be any sort of seal that shows product has not been tampered with. I got dermacrine from nutraplanet is the bottle was sealed in plastic. You'd have to break the plastic in order to open it

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just checked mine and the label doesn't have the number of pumps listed anymore. It could just be older stock though.
Yes, it is their older label. I have no idea how old that label is. I wonder if it has lost any potency? I guess it would mainly depend on how old that bottle is. It must be old considering that the seller don't want it back.

BPS, when did you change labels?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
safety seal is can be any sort of seal that shows product has not been tampered with. I got dermacrine from nutraplanet is the bottle was sealed in plastic. You'd have to break the plastic in order to open it
I've never received a Dermacrine that has had any type of seal.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I've never received a Dermacrine that has had any type of seal.
really? maybe I am imaging it...or just assume that there would be something to show that it has not been tampered with. I'd be leary of taking supplements pills if I twist open the cap and see the pills right away. I'd expect somesort of seal (paper, plastic or foil) that adheres to the bottle.

Maybe my 1st dermacrine only had a piece of tape over the cap.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really? maybe I am imaging it...or just assume that there would be something to show that it has not been tampered with. I'd be leary of taking supplements pills if I twist open the cap and see the pills right away. I'd expect somesort of seal (paper, plastic or foil) that adheres to the bottle.

Maybe my 1st dermacrine only had a piece of tape over the cap.

Off topic, but those seals often get brittle and break. Or they stick to the top of the cap and break when you open the bottle for the first time. I was discussing this yesterday with a guy that thought his product he purchased from Nutraplanet had been opened before.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A BPS rep just contacted above did you not see the post? He said they haven't had that label in a while.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Off topic, but those seals often get brittle and break. Or they stick to the top of the cap and break when you open the bottle for the first time. I was discussing this yesterday with a guy that thought his product he purchased from Nutraplanet had been opened before.
Yep, thats what I want to see is an unbroken seal so I know that it has not been open therefore lowering the chance of someone tampering with it.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
A BPS rep just contacted above did you not see the post? He said they haven't had that label in a while.
I saw that. I just want to know what definition of a while. over 2,3,4,5 years?

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Mine never had a seal. As long as it's at the right mark on the gauge and takes a couple of pumps before it comes out then you know it's all there and should be gtg.

Mine also had the same label but it's not available locally where I am so I'd say there's a fair bit of old stock getting around anyway

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine never (that I can remember) had a seal over the top.

The label is old. New/newer stock has a pump counter on the side.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine never (that I can remember) had a seal over the top.

The label is old. New/newer stock has a pump counter on the side.
Thank you for confirming

There has never been a seal. To open the bottle after its closed on our end would render the bottle unusable. We dropped the tick mark on the labels in July i believe.
Thank you for letting me know when the label changed.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't look like it has ever had any pumped through it. You should be gtg!