Sustain Alpha Rash

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Hey BPS and AM community,

I purchased Sustain Alpha and loved it the first two weeks at 3-4 pumps with no issues and loved the effects. At about the start of week 3, the gel began to pump out pieces that looked like glitter, large flakes of glitter. I ignored it at first, but after the first few days when it was glittery, I stared to develop a rash on my abdomen and thighs where I had applied it. I never had any issues like this the first two weeks and loved the effects of the product until the rash popped up. Anyone else ever have this happen to them or have an explanation? I can post pictures if need be. Thanks in advance!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea post pictures that's weird man. Curious as to what's causing it

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Here are a few pictures, was in a rush to get to work this morning, so the pictures are poor quality, I can upload a few more later.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448377361.365163.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448377393.243494.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448377456.394962.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448377500.313295.jpg

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
This will sound weird. Is the skin dry? if so have you tried putting some lotion on it post application after the SA dries? Could be a reaction that lotion can fix or it could be an allergic reaction. I have not seen many reactions like this to it yet.

If those dont fix it shoot me a email on our support page and i will take care of you so you are not out product and money.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
This will sound weird. Is the skin dry? if so have you tried putting some lotion on it post application after the SA dries? Could be a reaction that lotion can fix or it could be an allergic reaction. I have not seen many reactions like this to it yet.

If those dont fix it shoot me a email on our support page and i will take care of you so you are not out product and money.
You should check out my rash.i think i got homie beat
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/274618-fat-blowtorch-stack-8.html

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a first I've seen with SA. Like BPS said, try putting baby lotion on the area first. If that doesn't fix it, try using AJAX soap or a degreaser types soap to the area.

May want to see if an OTC antihistamine helps clear it over night, if so, it's an allergic reaction.

I've used sustain MULTIPLE times and this has never happened. Hope it clears for you bud

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Thanks for the advice tyga tyga. I went to the doctor because it got super bad, even the doctor was surprised when I showed her. She put me on Prednizone and an Otc antihistamine and it is starting to clear up a bit. She said it was probably an allergic reaction to the topical since the rash was only in the area I applied it. It was kinda weird how it happened 3 weeks in though. Anyways, just something to keep in mind if someone has sensitive skin, even though I haven't had a history of skin sensitivity. Looks like I'm a rare case, but I was enjoying the effects up till then.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards

Thanks for the kindness, but since this hasn't happened to anyone else, don't worry about it, it's not your fault I got an allergic reaction. Thanks though!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
A little late to the party here, however like the guys said I have yet to see this with dermacrine OR susta alpha.. Hmmm

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kindness, but since this hasn't happened to anyone else, don't worry about it, it's not your fault I got an allergic reaction. Thanks though!
Hope everything has cleared up for you by now!
Did you rotate application sites? I've found it best to rotate through different places so you're not using the same spots every day. Makes occurrences like this way less likely.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Yea, I never rotated sites so that may have had something to do with it. It is actually still clearing up and I have been on meds(60mg prednisone ) to clear it up for about a week. Glad it is slowly disappearing though. I've lost ton of sleep thanks to all the itching. Hope this never happens to anyone else cuz it sucks. Anyways, I think I am going to stick away from transdermals for awhile. Anyone have recommendations for something similar in Oral capsules? BPS offer anything similar in oral form?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I never rotated sites so that may have had something to do with it. It is actually still clearing up and I have been on meds(60mg prednisone ) to clear it up for about a week. Glad it is slowly disappearing though. I've lost ton of sleep thanks to all the itching. Hope this never happens to anyone else cuz it sucks. Anyways, I think I am going to stick away from transdermals for awhile. Anyone have recommendations for something similar in Oral capsules? BPS offer anything similar in oral form?
I can speak for BPS in saying the only test booster we have is gonna be a little different than our transdermals, and thats going to be Endosurge.
-
Often its tough to find the type of supplements compounds you see in transdermals, found in oral capsules, because of the bio-availability of it. Not to cut down other companies in ANY WAY, but oral Laxogenin products are either hit or miss, more often than not, miss because of the bioavailibility. So to say theres another product out there like Sustain Alpha in pill form would be tough and take a lot of research.

If youre looking for something with similar compounds its tough to find, but there are plenty of natural anabolics out there right now that have been really working for a lot of people!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I can speak for BPS in saying the only test booster we have is gonna be a little different than our transdermals, and thats going to be Endosurge.
-
Often its tough to find the type of supplements compounds you see in transdermals, found in oral capsules, because of the bio-availability of it. Not to cut down other companies in ANY WAY, but for instance oral Laxogenin products are either hit or miss, more often than not, miss because of the bioavailibility.Hence why we make a transdermal!

So to say theres another product out there like Sustain Alpha in pill form would be tough and take some searching.

However its two components, resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone can be found separately in various places!

If youre looking for something with similar compounds its tough to find, but there are plenty of natural anabolics out there right now that have been really working for a lot of people!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, rotation of sites is key because the carriers have alcohol in them which dries the skin and in itself can cause irritation to sensitive skin. Compound that with the prolonged exposure and then the actual product and it takes it's toll on that area of skin. Baby oil/ lotion helps keep the skin from dring out and allowing for more irritation. I think the best way is to rotate sites and on the off days, apply the oil or lotion to the site(s) used the day before.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
When primordial performance produced Sustain Alpha, I too had the same rash a few weeks into application. On my upper shoulders/ back and inner thigh area. I believe its the benzoflavone or the carrier itself. But, my run with SA was over 4 years ago. You arent the only one my friend.... But as for Sustain Alpha, its a legit product. Back when Primordial was selling its 'Testosterone Recovery Stack', I would use the stack alongside DAA and a testofin (spelling) product, and would get the same results as a mediocre epistane cycle. I miss 2011 Ph's and supplements companies.