dermacrine is runny, thoughts?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. dermacrine is runny, thoughts?


    I've used several in the past, always a nice gel.

    this one is runny, like cheap maple syrup. u can shake it and it sloshes around in there all loose.

    I'm still gonna use it but has anyone else seen this?
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    I've used several in the past, always a nice gel.

    this one is runny, like cheap maple syrup. u can shake it and it sloshes around in there all loose.

    I'm still gonna use it but has anyone else seen this?
    Did you taste it yet? Lol. Sure fire way to assess dat dere efficacy. That's my troll for the day. Hope it's good though.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Did you taste it yet? Lol. Sure fire way to assess dat dere efficacy. That's my troll for the day. Hope it's good though.
    trollololol..... neg'd

    we've had some single digit temps overnight, I dunno if it sat in a cold ass truck overnight and "broke up" or what.

    maybe I'll cook it and shoot it... seems reasonable, right?
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    trollololol..... neg'd

    we've had some single digit temps overnight, I dunno if it sat in a cold ass truck overnight and "broke up" or what.

    maybe I'll cook it and shoot it... seems reasonable, right?
    Def sounds reasonable, plus if you convince yourself it's real gear you're shooting the placebo gains will be unstoppable!
    I've asked about different transdermals in the past like abliderate and Eviscerate having completely different consistencies and colors from one bottle to the next. The response was always that the carrier sometimes breaks down due to alcohol, losing the consistency, but doesn't affect potency. If it's really super runny I would imagine that the metered pump might not be as accurate also. Might need to use a liquid dropper to dispense.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  5. nice double poast!

    thanks for the info.... measured dropper with dermacrine? sounds rough. plus, you'd have to tear the bottle open somehow or transfer. even then, who knows what 1 pumps equals volume wise.
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
    •   
       


  6. I'm a five pump chump (hey-o!!!!) using derm so I don't figure it'll be too tough to make it last however many days that's expected to last. I forget
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    nice double poast!

    thanks for the info.... measured dropper with dermacrine? sounds rough. plus, you'd have to tear the bottle open somehow or transfer. even then, who knows what 1 pumps equals volume wise.
    Post fixed

    Another solution would be to shake it. No, I mean really shake it for like 30 minutes like a shake weight workout. Not only will you look badass but you will net some forearm gains. I swore I was only gonna troll once today but....
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Post fixed

    Another solution would be to shake it. No, I mean really shake it for like 30 minutes like a shake weight workout. Not only will you look badass but you will net some forearm gains. I swore I was only gonna troll once today but....
    "how about a workout?"

    I saw that south park a couple weeks ago...

    troll away man. I'm loose, easy, available....
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  9. Can you take a picture or video to demonstrate it's consistency?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    Can you take a picture or video to demonstrate it's consistency?
    I'll try later this evening. its runny runny, like cheap, thin "maple" syrup you buy in those plastic containers.
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  11. I'm thinking it froze and then melted. Probably got some condensation that melted which added water to gel creating the consistency you now see.

  12. yeah u can shake it or just rock it back n forth and its readily moves around in the tube, very fluid
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  13. The pump will still measure the same as long as volume didn't change.

    You could TRY to cool it down to see if it "hardens" a bit.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    I'm a five pump chump (hey-o!!!!) using derm so I don't figure it'll be too tough to make it last however many days that's expected to last. I forget
    Pretty sure there's about 130 pumps

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    The pump will still measure the same as long as volume didn't change.

    You could TRY to cool it down to see if it "hardens" a bit.
    its lost a tiny bit of volume, there's a tiny void near the top since its not a gel anymore its "unexpanded" inside the tube. I forgot about this and will try to make a video tomo afternoon.
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1237 View Post
    Pretty sure there's about 130 pumps
    smart ass
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    smart ass
    )))))))))

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1237 View Post
    )))))))))
    ~
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  19. @Volvo140G I just received a Dermacrine that has the exact same problem. Looks like this is a common problem. Where's that video?.
    @BPS did you guys ever figure this out?.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    @Volvo140G I just received a Dermacrine that has the exact same problem. Looks like this is a common problem. Where's that video?.
    @BPS did you guys ever figure this out?.
    It is not common. This has been resolved since june. Please pm me where you bought it from with pictures of the liquid in the bottle. Thanks.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    @Volvo140G I just received a Dermacrine that has the exact same problem. Looks like this is a common problem. Where's that video?.
    @BPS did you guys ever figure this out?.
    interesting, I usually get a lot of DMs about sustain and derma and when i follow up I very rarely get any complaints of it being runny...
    Be Great.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    interesting, I usually get a lot of DMs about sustain and derma and when i follow up I very rarely get any complaints of it being runny...
    What does "DMs" stand for?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What does "DMs" stand for?
    Direct messages

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    Direct messages
    Oh!. Thanks.

  25. I got a 5 bottles when they where on sale at nutra planet like 8-12 months ago and used 3 of them fairly quickly and they all had the normal dermacrine color and consistency I'm used to. The other two got shoved in a cool dark cabinet for the last ~8-12~ months and became very dark in color and supper runny. So runny that if I shake them the liquid will seep out of the pump and end up in the lid. I tried putting it in the fridge for around 8 hours to see if it would thicken them up but it did not ( super cold when I applied it though,brrrrrr.) I can't say if the potency has been affected but it just makes it harder to rub in 5 whole pumps. It just smears everywhere and takes forever to dry, but I paid for it so I'm not wasting it. I finished the one runny bottle about 2 weeks ago and will run the other one in a few weeks and just not let them sit as long again. On a side note my wife did say I was a lot hornier when I was on it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epiandro+Dermacrine+S4 Cycle Thoughts?
    By cubs1987 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-14-2015, 11:13 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 05:09 PM
  3. Dermacrine - is PCT needed?
    By DGA3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 02:47 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2005, 05:37 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in