dermacrine is runny, thoughts?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used several in the past, always a nice gel.

this one is runny, like cheap maple syrup. u can shake it and it sloshes around in there all loose.

I'm still gonna use it but has anyone else seen this?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used several in the past, always a nice gel.

this one is runny, like cheap maple syrup. u can shake it and it sloshes around in there all loose.

I'm still gonna use it but has anyone else seen this?
Did you taste it yet? Lol. Sure fire way to assess dat dere efficacy. That's my troll for the day:). Hope it's good though.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you taste it yet? Lol. Sure fire way to assess dat dere efficacy. That's my troll for the day:). Hope it's good though.
trollololol..... neg'd

we've had some single digit temps overnight, I dunno if it sat in a cold ass truck overnight and "broke up" or what.

maybe I'll cook it and shoot it... seems reasonable, right?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trollololol..... neg'd

we've had some single digit temps overnight, I dunno if it sat in a cold ass truck overnight and "broke up" or what.

maybe I'll cook it and shoot it... seems reasonable, right?
Def sounds reasonable, plus if you convince yourself it's real gear you're shooting the placebo gains will be unstoppable!
I've asked about different transdermals in the past like abliderate and Eviscerate having completely different consistencies and colors from one bottle to the next. The response was always that the carrier sometimes breaks down due to alcohol, losing the consistency, but doesn't affect potency. If it's really super runny I would imagine that the metered pump might not be as accurate also. Might need to use a liquid dropper to dispense.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice double poast!

thanks for the info.... measured dropper with dermacrine? sounds rough. plus, you'd have to tear the bottle open somehow or transfer. even then, who knows what 1 pumps equals volume wise.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a five pump chump (hey-o!!!!) using derm so I don't figure it'll be too tough to make it last however many days that's expected to last. I forget :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice double poast!

thanks for the info.... measured dropper with dermacrine? sounds rough. plus, you'd have to tear the bottle open somehow or transfer. even then, who knows what 1 pumps equals volume wise.
Post fixed;)

Another solution would be to shake it. No, I mean really shake it for like 30 minutes like a shake weight workout. Not only will you look badass but you will net some forearm gains. I swore I was only gonna troll once today but....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post fixed;)

Another solution would be to shake it. No, I mean really shake it for like 30 minutes like a shake weight workout. Not only will you look badass but you will net some forearm gains. I swore I was only gonna troll once today but....
"how about a workout?"

I saw that south park a couple weeks ago...

troll away man. I'm loose, easy, available....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you take a picture or video to demonstrate it's consistency?
I'll try later this evening. its runny runny, like cheap, thin "maple" syrup you buy in those plastic containers.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking it froze and then melted. Probably got some condensation that melted which added water to gel creating the consistency you now see.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah u can shake it or just rock it back n forth and its readily moves around in the tube, very fluid

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pump will still measure the same as long as volume didn't change.

You could TRY to cool it down to see if it "hardens" a bit.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'm a five pump chump (hey-o!!!!) using derm so I don't figure it'll be too tough to make it last however many days that's expected to last. I forget :)
Pretty sure there's about 130 pumps :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pump will still measure the same as long as volume didn't change.

You could TRY to cool it down to see if it "hardens" a bit.
its lost a tiny bit of volume, there's a tiny void near the top since its not a gel anymore its "unexpanded" inside the tube. I forgot about this and will try to make a video tomo afternoon.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volvo140G I just received a Dermacrine that has the exact same problem. Looks like this is a common problem. Where's that video?.
BPS did you guys ever figure this out?.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Volvo140G I just received a Dermacrine that has the exact same problem. Looks like this is a common problem. Where's that video?.
It is not common. This has been resolved since june. Please pm me where you bought it from with pictures of the liquid in the bottle. Thanks.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
interesting, I usually get a lot of DMs about sustain and derma and when i follow up I very rarely get any complaints of it being runny...

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
I got a 5 bottles when they where on sale at nutra planet like 8-12 months ago and used 3 of them fairly quickly and they all had the normal dermacrine color and consistency I'm used to. The other two got shoved in a cool dark cabinet for the last ~8-12~ months and became very dark in color and supper runny. So runny that if I shake them the liquid will seep out of the pump and end up in the lid. I tried putting it in the fridge for around 8 hours to see if it would thicken them up but it did not ( super cold when I applied it though,brrrrrr.) I can't say if the potency has been affected but it just makes it harder to rub in 5 whole pumps. It just smears everywhere and takes forever to dry, but I paid for it so I'm not wasting it. I finished the one runny bottle about 2 weeks ago and will run the other one in a few weeks and just not let them sit as long again. On a side note my wife did say I was a lot hornier when I was on it

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say that if it's cold, as in right out of the refrigerator, it wouldn't absorb as well due to your pores closing down like when you jump in a cold pool and your boys retreat all the way up to your stomach. Lol!

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
I would say that if it's cold, as in right out of the refrigerator, it wouldn't absorb as well due to your pores closing down like when you jump in a cold pool and your boys retreat all the way up to your stomach. Lol!
Yea I bet your right, I just did it once to see if it would thicken up and it didn't so I took it out and let it get back to room temp and used it runny.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
BPS, Mine is dark and runny as well. The stuff literally leaks all over the place when I take the top off. Is it still good/effective?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I got a runny one too... thought it was normal, about 2/3 through it.
BPS interesting... in all of my transdermals i have received form BPS i have yet to experience this.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What e-tailer did you guys order the product through?

Hootie

Hootie

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where I got mine... cant find order info. It was last fall on sale, possibly Nutriverse or Nutraplanet.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Wondering the same about these brown, runny bottles. southsideguy and Hootie, where were these purchased from ? Hootie, please send me a message and we can go over your options.
The black runny one from Nutraplanet; the other dark brown runny one from Amazon. Both products irritated my skin badly.

Listen guys I've been purchasing this product since Eric first released it back in the day and have been using it consistently up until a year a so ago. I know exactly what the product supposed to look like and the consistency of it unless the carrier has changed (which I believe it did at one point, and that's when I didn't use it as much)

I'm not looking for free products here; I even sort of mentioned that in my PM to BPS. I can care less if I'm made whole on the bad batches or not, but any company should know if they have inconsistent batches floating around the market (or their inventory pool for that matter)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The black runny one from Nutraplanet; the other dark brown runny one from Amazon. Both products irritated my skin badly.

Listen guys I've been purchasing this product since Eric first released it back in the day and have been using it consistently up until a year a so ago. I know exactly what the product supposed to look like and the consistency of it unless the carrier has changed (which I believe it did at one point, and that's when I didn't use it as much)

I'm not looking for free products here; I even sort of mentioned that in my PM to BPS. I can care less if I'm made whole on the bad batches or not, but any company should know if they have inconsistent batches floating around the market (or their inventory pool for that matter)
this is a very valid point and I agree this can become an issue. I have the same situation as you except I have never experienced any issue with either company. Nevertheless, that doesn't solve the problem. Believe me, I know what you mean bro.

So just thinking outloud on this

I have to believe that when the product leaves the BPS facility, qc has been fulfilled and any issues with any bottles would be addressed. Going further down the chain of events, once the product arrives at the companies location are these products unpacked and checked immediately? Are they stored in the correct environment? Are they rechecked prior to shipping out to the customer?

I don't think the issue would be with the large retailer that numerous supplement brands. it may fall on the secondary sites as those retailers seem to be smaller companies, so if guidelines are in place, there is no way to truly know if they have been followed.

Batch numbers on products sent out might help to reduce any situations and if a batch number is still out at a vendor for x amount of time, it could be returned.

These issues aren't a major problem, but still they pop up once in awhile and when they do, it is unfortunate.

On a positive note, BPS has and is addressing the situation so this can be resolved. IMHO that is what matters right now; the smaller issues can be resolved.

Again, this is just thinking out loud and I believe your situation will be taken care of.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
About a year ago, we had a change in our manufacturing. Since then, the only complaints we have had are regarding stock that is 1+ years old. If you buy Dermacrine now, it should NEVER be black or runny. That said, if you purchase from a vendor and it comes likes this, please bring it to our attention and we will have it taken care of. All we ask is for a photo, date of purchase, and the vendor. Once these old bottles are gone, this issue should be put to bed for good.

My apologies to those that were affected.

Hootie

Hootie

Awards
  • Established
Great customer service - I was taken care of right away. BPS rocks! Will get my business again.

Jailhouseshiv

Awards
BPS is great! I had the same issue with runny dermacrine and I've got replacements on the way. BPS will see business from me again.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear everyone is getting taken care of in a timely matter :)

Jenko_seven

Awards
So I provided info and photos of a black runny product, and was promised a replacement on this site through dm from BPS, dating 2nd September, have tried to reach out twice to them since with no reply, and no replacement item obviously, anyone have any other ideas how to get in contact with the company to sort out.

Thanks