Dermacrine bottle - question

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I received a new bottle of Dermacrine in the mail last week from a new vendor I've never ordered from. Usually the Dermacrine I use is a dark brown liquid. This new one is a very light color.

Has the carrier changed? Am I using a new version? Or is this an older version I received? TIA

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seen this question about a hundred times. It's the same thing, color doesn't matter. Nothing wrong with it and the carrier is the same.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a quote from Dsade when I asked about the color a while back,

It's fine...one of the manufacturing phases requires heat. Sometimes the Benzoflavone (the orange color) and the Resveratrol can react strangely and darken up a bit. This doesn't change the efficacy at all.

The color you posted is actually the color it should be, though as mentioned some end up becoming a darker orange color (especially if they sit in a warm environment like a car).

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I received a new bottle of Dermacrine in the mail last week from a new vendor I've never ordered from. Usually the Dermacrine I use is a dark brown liquid. This new one is a very light color.

Has the carrier changed? Am I using a new version? Or is this an older version I received? TIA
T-bone answered you correctly. Color/consistency can vary based on weather conditions, humidity, where the moon is located, etc. It's unfortunate but it DOES NOT have an affect on it's effectiveness. You are all set, my friend!
Seen this question about a hundred times. It's the same thing, color doesn't matter. Nothing wrong with it and the carrier is the same.
Please move to the front of the class, T-Bone. You get a gold star!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're on the ball T-Bone !

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I step out for the evening and all of a sudden the sale appears haha.. nice. Hadn't read the rest of the BPS forum since coming back in. Good stuff, time to stock up.